Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. That's the rumor. I certainly hope it turns out to be accurate and that DC hasn't found a way to compel Israel against the current government's will on this issue. If DC will refuse to stall weapons replenishment and will veto the UN when necessary, then pulling their punches on Iran will be worth it. Hamas MUST be finished as an organized fighting and governing entity before Israel can focus on Hizballah or Iran. Hamas will be nothing more than an insurgency and the IDF will take losses for as long as they remain in Gaza but Gaza will no longer be a serious threat to Israel and eventually ALL of those tunnels will be found and neutralized one way or another.
  3. I know right! It's almost as lame as the claim that it was aliens from outer space helping the Japanese!
  4. Dejarma

Stopping Illegal immigrants

who's calling the shots?
  5. itsnotoutthere

The authorities could stop it tomorrow if they had the will and really wanted to, problem is they're not the ones calling the shots, and they don't want to.
  6. Dejarma

Drone stations every 2/3 mile spacing along the French coast= rapid response. Why let it get to this stage: find out who's supplying the blow up boats where are they being delivered to? Who's supplying the life jackets? Who's supplying the equipment to inflate them? Where are they being inflated? Any new people in town renting places to stay for a few days etc etc bloody etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TV shows like FBI would start with the BLEEDING OBVIOUS with regards to logical/ rational investigation... Seriously== am i missing something?
  7. Seeing as though it just sits on the bottom, even as a boat approaches it, tells me that it's not a USO.
  8. itsnotoutthere

Ex-chief executive of the S N P, has been charged by police.

Wee Krankie thrown him under the bus? See, communists are just as corrupt as anyone.
  9. I also openly said I would vote for Nikki Haley if given the chance, far more than either Trump or RFK. But Haley is not as controversial as Trump or RFK so no one ever accused me of being her supporter! Apparently only controversial people whom I support count!
  10. Jumping to aliens is a silly thought. We have lights all over the place. I didn't see all the pics a research vessel would have taken.
  11. Yesterday
  12. Study suggests Io's volcanoes have been active for 4.5 billion years Related story:
  13. You me and 60 millions others mate.and we're big fat racists if we don't go along with it. And of course the scotish hate crime bill will come here as well.so we get locked up for criticizing the agenda. Sleep well.😭
  14. he's not dead? if so then he'll be a celebrity on burntfacebook.com 😊
  15. 'Yep'- very positive there. Who told you this? or should i ask= 'where did you read this'? just out of interest 😉
  16. 35,000 deaths and counting. Are these all hamas? I’ve made it perfectly clear that my concern since the brutality of October last year that my sympathies go out to Israel and especially for the hostages. I looked the other way with Netanyahu’s excesses for a long time before commenting. I don’t give blank checks to anyone, certainly not hamas but enough is enough! You should acknowledge this and lower your tone towards me Yes it’s a land grab. I’m not deaf, dumb or blind. Maybe I should have clarified about what I meant as failure and success. Success: From a defensive standpoint Israel showed the world what air defence should look like. An success with help from its friends. But let’s also be fair and say it came at a huge cost, 1 billion dollars in missiles and jet fuel to counter 70 million dollars in Iranian weapons Failure: The retaliatory strike was an over reach. Not saying that Israel didn’t have a right too, not at all, just that it didn’t have the capacity. It tried to drag in America and it wouldn’t help them. I take it you’re Israeli or Jewish? You feel threatened and angry? Well you have every right to be after the callous way in which the world has treated your people over the centuries, but that reality does not change the facts of the last 6 months and Israel’s overreach.
  17. Good post, Steve. And I'll add to it by saying that the 1,400 AA shells weighed 12 lbs. each. And the army was also firing 50 mm machine guns at it throughout, And finally, the US Army air force flew two squadrons of planes at it that fired their machine guns point blank at it. And in the end, the balloon simply flew away. Shoot! They just don't make balloons like that anymore
  18. The news said that his actions were not related to the Trump trial. I think he just used the location for the coverage. I hope he dies.
  19. honestly i'm fekin sick to death with it all!!!!!!!!!!!!! the BLEEDING OBVIOUS is staring us in the face yet our gov have no balls to do something about it!! i'll tell ya what diddy me ole mate- best i leave it there... cheers
  20. lol well, the military historical society came up with "weather balloon" 17 years after the incident, and that is just so lame lol
  21. Sos again,i pride myself on sarcasm. How come we concentrate on muslim immigrants,the one group who hate everything about our culture, Other nationalities are fine with us getting drunk,singing engerlaaand etc I'm not religious but if i told a catholic neighbour their church was full of paedos ,i wouldnt expect him to murder my entire family.
  22. Ok, you are saying "infantry" as in army or marines. is that right? I am guessing here with 2 possible answers. 1. The infantry does not have any nuke bombs, but the Navy and Airforce do, 2. The Pentagon is showing us what they want, not all that they know
  23. Dejarma

The Name of the Beast

when religion is finally no more on this planet (which is inevitable over time) history will look back & laugh at words of this nature. Just as history looks back & laughs at the likes of Zeus to pick one of many as an example. Unfortunately I don't think I'll see this in my life time but hey== hope springs eternal 😉
  24. And let's not forget the protesters who were heard shouting ‘We are Hamas,’ ‘Long live Hamas’. https://www.foxnews.com/us/anti-israel-protesters-heard-shouting-we-hamas-long-live-hamas-columbia-university-demonstrations
  1. Load more activity