Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I heard batboy left the cave became a goth DJ and spends his free time babbling on an unexplained mysteries forum.
  3. Taylor Swift is the answer to Americas problems. She could run Canada at the same time. No sweat.
  4. psyche101

Trump to announce 2024 run

Just yet another thing he should be held accountable for bit won't be Maga is soft on corporate crime.
  5. Well, what's he doing these days? Seems I've heard of this "white pride" thing. So you are a member of the group who stole the country from the native Americans, who to them you are the "wetbacks" Let me ask, do you or your close family , does anyone have extra fingers or toes?
  6. Diversify China! Diversify Africa! let me know how that goes, please.
  7. the13bats

Flashback time, one would think no one in their right mind would take medical advice that their life hinged on from a politician or make a game show host a POTUS, tRump not only kept things from the American people he did it for self serving reasons same as in his downplaying and dismissing safety precautions and sure enough his worshippers are it like candy, he didn't care if people died. His so called response to covid was a utter complete and total life costing incompetent disaster. Yeah, I guess he cared when it killed a few of his voting minions, and heads up to BOM subjects who are antivaxxers, your Messiah got the vax.
  8. I disagree. I think he's a truth teller who doesn't let political correctness get in the way.
  9. Yes, I'm proud to say my family is of native natural born Citizen Americans of pure generational White European heritage. They're the type people our founders wanted as Citizens when the country was formed.
  10. Idk seems it's like when we have say an NAACP gathering and the good old supremacists show up, ugh how the heck did I assume they were supremacists? Boots and braces, swastikas, kkk, rebel flags , maga hats, tRump paraphernalia , it's kind of a duh give away.
  11. psyche101

No your not, that's why the links call the allegedly rushed vaccine a myth. There was already a framework from the two previous SARS outbreaks. The genetic sequence, as the links state, was easy to gather establish and verify because there was so much of it because it spread quickly. From the second link: In fact, the COVID vaccines in use now were ready to go in January 2020. Paperwork was rushed. Not the trials. Over a decade of study is not a rush. If it was as actually honest who didn't they go to the medical journals and sources and find out as opposed to pondering? They are in the best position to do so. A very good friend of mines wife works in the OT. Head nurse. Married year before last. She was able to tell me anything about the vaccine at the time and had no hesitations whatsoever. All the nurses she worked with wished people were more sensible and just got vaccinated. They were run off their feet. 59 people, 15 of which provided fragments of data to piece together. It's more transmissible than most viruses giving doctors an edge they wouldn't normally have. Due to the nature of the virus and subsequent high transmission I don't think it's all that difficult to believe. Trump eventually wanted a vaccine you mean, after voters started dropping dead. And they were his supporters who largely ignored all safety measures. This means nothing though. It doesn't matter who wanted or funded anything. What I'm referring to here is experience. Even a moron wouldn't think to see their local government representative for flu symptoms or s guy problem would they. Because the politician has not the slightest inkling of what to do. You would be consulting a person with no more medical expertise than yourself. Might as well ask a fisherman how to do brain surgery. Same applies to Covid. You don't take advice from a politician about medical issues. Unless one is a complete moron. You see a doctor. Anyone who took political advice is simply not worth listening to. So no. I can't agree that politics has a dog in this race. No thinking person goes to politics for medical advice. Fauci said similar, that the rule just appeared. This guy yeah? Dr. Scott Gottlieb, former FDA chief in the Trump administration, told CNBC on Friday that masks are definitely effective in slowing the spread of the coronavirus. Gottlieb was pushing back against an inaccurate interpretation of a recent study from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The CDC study, published in September, has attracted attention in recent days for one of its additional data points: 85% of the participants who tested positive said they wore masks often or always. For those who tested negative, 89% said they wore masks often or always. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/10/16/dr-scott-gottlieb-on-inaccurate-take-on-cdc-mask-data-cited-by-trump.html Or this MARGARET BRENNAN: But it's not just shots. We're talking about masks. DR. GOTTLIEB: And the mask debate is inexplicable to me. I can't- I can't decouple it. I can't explain it. I can't defend it. People generally have an apprehension about taking a medical product, especially when they're healthy, especially for a preventative purpose. I understand just sort of people's general questions and concerns about a novel medical product, but a mask is such a simple intervention it's not going to cause you any harm. It's just an act of, you know, community responsibility. It's an act of respect. And I think, you know, the federal government is well within its right to mandate vaccination for federal workers, for health care workers. I think even mandating vaccination within the Medicare program could be something that's defensible. But when you impose the mandate down to the level of small businesses, now you're setting up the political fault lines and you're taking something that was sort of subjectively, political and it's going to be objectively political. So are you going to get enough benefit from a public health standpoint for the price you pay in terms of hardening those lines? I think that was worth a very vigorous debate, I hope the White House had it. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/transcript-dr-scott-gottlieb-face-the-nation-09-19-2021/ Bit all over the place isn't he. They weren't useless if that's where you're going. What Gottlieb is saying is corona is a finer droplet and masks aren't as effective as they may be against other viruses. Nobody refined knowledge specifically for Covid. Yi me that's a nothing burger. There are plenty of studies showing the efficacy of distancing. Something is better than nothing. That's not untrue. Yes well, one poster is reporting an alleged vaccine cancer connection, and claims the vaccine caused the cancer in milliseconds. Reports are arbitrary. And people being crippled? Where that coming from? The above links are saying severe reactions can come from at least two human conditions. One being allergy which is certainly not a vaccine fault and that Covid can still affect brain cells of vaccinated leaving some instances of post and long Covid unavoidable. As for things like cold sweats, shakes, headache etc - they were all announced at the onset. They were expected side effects. At the time some exaggerated that to mean certain death to, but it was all very silly talk from very silly people. We know there a small rejection rate too. As there is with every vaccine in existence. Sorry, I just don't believe it. Adverse effects, sure, some complications, sure, some will even die. It's just not to say they wouldn't have with Covid either. And a miniscule predicted amount. I didn't imply that it did. I'm not challenging your data. What I'm saying is it is becoming popular in the secular groups as well. To a point, as it states in the article, where support groups have appeared to assist people with large families. Which suggests to me that there will be more are religion continued to drop off. If there are support groups, then there a notable demand. It may be more attractive to the secular society than you give credit for.
  12. MrsGently

Revisiting God Constructs

I never said I have evidence, I said experience. i am not trying to sell anything I state my opinion and point of view. I even said in bold: feel there is more to life. There is really no need to call me naive or delusional just because I feel there might be a higher power. That is a totally legit opinion to have. This discussion as I said is futile i feel no need to convince you of anything. And insults for sure won't convince me that life is just a coincidence and a big meaningless waste of time. So again I am out. Bye
  13. Like Labour only with more policies
  14. Wepwawet

The Nelson's Chamber Cartouche

I cannot find, as yet, any evidence for a forgery made by any of the "explorers" or the expeditions, I'm ignoring the workshops in Cairo that sprung up to create facsimilies and trinkets, and I have a number of those dating from the 19th Century. Nobody doubts the authenticity of the items in, say, the British Museum. In fact the only question mark, unfounded, over any major object, to my knowledge, found by a European is the bust of Nefertiti discovered by Ludwig Borchardt in 1912. I just do not see any evidence of the faking of items at all by any expedition, and hardly a British compulsion as insinuated, without evidence of course, and showing an ugly bias.
  15. What a puerile post. Demonstrate that a single Brisbane radio station covered issues with a border. Leave the cultism in the Americas News Forum.
  16. Huh? tRump based his whole platform on this type concept and he's your golden ahem orange savior.
  17. Cut fuel duty to near zero. Remove snooping charter. Stop HS2. Any immigrant arriving from a safe country eg France, gets locked up and has to work within the prison until they can be deported. Free university fees (reduce the fees charged by Uni) Charge patients for food in the NHS hospitals. Repeal PFI. Make electricity free. Abandon net zero. Legalise drugs and prostitution, and tax it Increase motorway speeds to 80mph Remove 20 mph Remove ULEZ and clean air zones Enshrine Christian values as law in matters of governance across the UK Give tax breaks to businesses employing less than 30 employees. Make never 3rd Friday of the month compulsory fancy dress day (known as FDD) Ban woke agendas
  18. Roswell was a weather balloon with special redar reflectors the Original reports confirm this any bs of aliens or interstellar craft is made up.
  19. Mental illness , mushrooms and LSD etc are also states of mind. Well, I agree sort a, I guess I and most people do a heck of a job subconsciously ignoring the ghost world around us I can't dismiss what isn't there for me, if I dont see it why would i care? Sage sure does make some superstitions people feel better and of course all in their minds, Let's say we are on a little boat fishing and flies are biting us to death, that's real we both experience it. We have dead flies we swatted we have bites on our skin, But if we are in a haunted house and the spookys are only giving the believer hell and the believer has no bodies to show no bites then why would it matter at all the me?
  20. Thats what happened after Portland Mayor Wheeler had Antifa try to burn down his condo building. After he actually went to a riot snd threw stones with them. And de-funded the police. Removed gang enforcement. Let those arrested go with no charges... Then... they turned on him for not enough, fast enough... Now he re-funded the police. Is on a police hiring spree (Which isnt really working), and is clearing out the druggies, and insane, homeless. Hed make a tolerable Republican now. Not enough fast enough though, as the city hemorrhages jobs and businesses. Maybe in Five years things might start turning around, if he can finish cleaning up the town.
  21. Setton

Stopping Illegal immigrants

I certainly have no intention of picking your nips... It's also not nit picking. Essan asked a question. Itsnotoutthere's response answers a different question but is being misrepresented as answering Essan's.
  22. Today
  23. Hummm... Satellite images proving damages deep in Iranian territory. That they were powerless to stop. Just like i suggested would happen. Iran... You suck!
  24. A sense of presence or paranoia sure doesn't equal some spooky in the room unless that's what the believer wants to believe.
  25. Isn't it Christian priests all in hot water over this "Daddy's boy" ideas?
  1. Load more activity