Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  3. Here is another video I think people should watch. I feel for those who didn't realise they where being divided. I want very much for the people of America, who have been divided by those who would use you to make money for themselves by using algorythims to drag you down the rabbit hole, to undestand that you are dragged down the rabbit hole for someone elses profit. This video is satiracle but it holds sime very real, true, and good advice.
  4. What does that even mean? Truth does not equal what one believes. My truth, your truth...thats just all so much BS. Truth is just what is...supportable by facts. The truth of experience is a chemical reaction in the brain...nothing more...nothing less.
  5. There have been multiple mappings. The story has been so-called analyzed. It has NOT been proven to be geographically correct. There is no proof. It is just a collection of guesses. Each guessed set of places is no more likely than the next set of guessed places. The claim of Jason's tale of being based on historical facts is now being challenged. I can't wait to see what you post there. There have been lots and lots of guesses going all over the place and you are pretending that one of these guesses is better than another. It is all guesses.
  6. Do you speak Hebrew or any Native language? This is "mass comparison" and there is no relationship between Hebrew and any Native language. More Mormon propaganda.
  7. That is a funny bit... Deaf to the Right....
  8. The only conspiracy is by people who cant stand the fact that Russia stopped us from completely destroying Syria. Trump colluding with Russia is right up there with Saddam having nukes. And for the same EXACT damn reason. To demonize a country who is getting in the way of their empire. And to get rid of a president who is destroying their plans in other areas. You have literally NOTHING. Not one shred of evidence in a year and a half. LOL New things to investigate? He hasn't found anything in the things he had been investigating. The fact he keeps broadening the investigation means he is hoping to find a crime. A crime that has nothing to do with the reason the investigation was started to begin with. There is no reason to believe he will find anything. The congressional over site cleared Trump of collusion, and worse has uncovered many crimes from those who started this witch hunt. He has more then enough reason to end this right now. Yes we really do, cut and dry, as obvious as it gets. The women paid money to have Russians make up a fake dossier. That is WAY more then they have on Trump. You guys freaking out over Trump Jr meeting a Russian lady for 5 minutes that produced nothing, and completely ignore Hillary actually paying Russians for dirt makes you an astoundingly blind hypocrite. We are right now STILL giving Russia 20% of our damn uranium, directly because of Hillary Clinton, who was personally paid over a hundred million dollars. If that had been Trump you guys would have died from an aneurism if he was still getting away with it. Do you really think Russia see's a Bill Clinton speech being worth a half million? lol Do you really think Russia suddenly saw the Hillary foundation worthy of hundreds of millions, at the EXACT time uranium one happened? And you think because the deep state didn't charge her for any of it, that means it was ok? Holy **** man Ok I've already reached by allotted political time for talking about this for the sake of my sanity.
  9. Mark One

There have been multiple sightings of an Elephant on the forum.  It seems drawn towards anyone with peanuts.  If you come across it please remain calm and wait for it to move on.  Oh, and make sure all doors and windows are locked.

1. acute

I'll be safe cos I've got a mouse.

10. You've already posted this.
  11. The story as presented in exodus is denied by the archaeological evidence. You are pretending that it did happen despite the evidence. You'd like some alternative unrelated story to be a replacement for exodus. What does that have to do with exodus? Nothing.
  12. Don Juan was completely made up.
  13. Or real. It seems everyone is so set on fitting tradition that they don't account for how little we can be sure of. When you zoom in a great deal it looks real to me. And it definitely is obvious that the authorities are aware of that by how pressed they are to get the body. If they just wanted to call it a lie they would proclaim it as such with the absence. But they didn't do that they proclaimed that it was a rotting shark. When it is clearly not decomposed or a shark.
  14. Yeah there’s no grey matter left in them. Will they come out bright white?
  15. Hello and welcome to UM. We ask members not to post the same topic in more than one forum - Threads Merged.
  16. I didn't say they were 'strong armed', now did I? I said 'infected'. You see, there is a belief (I'm not sure if it is the 'official' church stance) that only those who have heard of the 'saviour' and reject the idea are destined for hell. Those who are ignorant of the (supposed) son of god get a pardon from an eternity of punishment. Therefore, it is in the interest of the believers to spread the "word".
  17. This is a Mormon sect that failed miserably......
  18. What about no limbs? Surely there may be an in between? It could explain why the fin is so immense and the body so snakelike minus the bloating.
  19. There was a environmental event known as the "Columbian Exchange" after 1492 that negates any contact with Egyptians or Phoenicians. We didn't have their diseases and didn't have rats which basically sums it up. This hypothesis is dreck using Mormon sources that the OP doesn't realize are Mormon sources.
  20. What did Comey perjure himself about?
  21. liath_ Belated welcome aboard. Disclaimer: I don't interpret other people's dreams, but some dream motifs and characters are dreamt by many people, and I sometimes recognize those motifs and characters. I might be able to tell you what several people who have dreamt dreams like yours have thought about their dreams, but only you can decide whether that has anything to do with your personal dream. The dream character, I believe, is an Animus figure (carl jung animus is searchable ... you're looking for the dream character, which is a positive thing, and not the projection of that archetype onto a real person in your actual waking life, which is a negative thing - although you sound like you are on the borderline of a projection - please read on). As to there being a real-life corresponding person: That sounds like your dream expression of the archetype finding his face (which itself is an archetypal thing to do). What's interesting to me is that you're in an in-between situation in your waking relationship with the dream character. It is a mistake ever to confuse any archetype with any actual person. We simply are not archetypes, we're all people. However, by your accepting as an "identity" for your animus-figure somebody who is (or should be) safely distant and unable to play any important role in your personal life, the confusion is as safe as it can ever be. So, maybe you go with that (and probably will anyway, regardless of anything I say about it, lol). The mechanism by which you can anticipate his real-life behavior is that, given that there's lots of information available about the life of the real person, you can locate and absorb that information, and you have an incentive to do so. So, you did. I think the most prominent parallel case is Napoleon Hill (in his oddly titled book, Think and Grow Rich, now in the public domain and available in many places on the web). He went about it "backwards" compared with you - he consciously assembled a "council of advisers" based on historical figures (e.g. Abraham Lincoln). He would imagine meetings with his advisers (what Jung would call active imagination, basically waking dreams), and timed the meetings for just before sleeping (probably lapsing into twilight consciousness ... dreams + waking dreams, both together). What happened was that he energized the Wise Old Man archetype. The advisers "came alive" in his imagination. Because they were based upon real people, there were biographies available (imagine if they were living people with social media profiles!), and Hill would use the biographical information to enhance the waking-dream characters. The Wise Old Man found detailed faces. Based on what he learned in biographies, Hill could anticipate realistic behavior for the people, and his character-versions of them followed suit. For example, I think it was Lincoln who was habitually late for meetings IRL, and at some point the Lincoln character started "arriving" late for Hill's "council meetings," too. It all worked out well for Hill (he actually had thought and really had grown rich, before he wrote the book). In part, that's because the Wise Old Man is well-named (or if you prefer, Abraham Lincoln probably really would have been a better than average business management consultant). Another part is because the historical figures couldn't intrude into Hill's waking real life. They were safe projections of the archetype; confusing them with the real people had no consequences. Bottom line: the Animus is at least ten thousand years older than this public figure, and the public figure is the latest in the at-least billion faces the Animus has worn. So, yes, that makes him an interesting fellow to spend some quality time with in dreams, but it's the Animus who's interesting that way. The real-life guy has his own real life. Well dreamt.
  22. I remember it being that someone (?) posted reports based on urban areas and then stated it then showed that bigfoot couldn't be real, because he'd be seen. My point in that thread was in fact that you can't dismiss all sightings simply because you can dismiss some. I you didn't get that, it probably because you were too hot over the definition of a "bigfoot pic". I do generally agree with that. That bigfoot is (most likely) a misunderstood "fill in the blank" response by the human mind, where someone sees bigfoot because for some reason they expect to see bigfoot. There is nothing wrong with following up on stories. I tend to agree. My suggestion is that there is very little preventing BF from reality, excepting that no physical remains have been scientifically observed. I will not say, "never found", because there are numerous stories of people finding dead BFs, or hitting them with their car, or shooting one, but feeling bad about it and burying it. Humans range from gentile to malevolent, yes? So why would that be hard to believe? These native stories almost always tell us of their neighbors being cannibals too. The neighbors were actually there, but not supernatural cannibals. So, often there is reality mixed into their stories, and it requires weighing of what is possible. A large hairy human... Is possible. A talking beaver... is not. Doesn't discount my point, that the actual number of animals is often wrong. And the estimated food available, is often wrong. A lack of proof isn't proof. Though it can imply a conclusion. I don't tend to disagree with that conclusion, that BF isn't real. However I do also tend to believe that a lot of what is used to dismiss BF isn't actually evidence there is no BF, but only is opinion based on conclusions based on assumptions.
  23. You have to put them through the full wash cycle twice. Grey matter is a bit difficult to wash out.
  24. Yeah this is what is getting under my skin. Why keep hiring people who hated him this whole time? People who are clearly psychotic neo cons? This is one area where I think the man just doesn't get it. He keeps thinking he can bring these people together and it will work out. Like Sessions. At what point do you realize he has to go? He has clear slam dunk cases with several people involved in the witch hunt against Trump. People who have clearly committed several crimes, and have abused their power. And he is worried what CNN is gonna say? Forget them, and forget everyone who just wants to see him convicted of anything, while offering no reason what's so ever why it should continue after a damn year and a half. Heck perjury and leaking info alone should have put Comey and McCabe away by now, But no, holding people responsible for these abuses would make him a dictator lol.
  25. For those of you who can not watch the video I posted Robert Mercer is a part of the Make America number 1 Super Pac. He was the single largest funder of the Trump campaign, as well as the single largest funder of brietbart, funded project veritas, also a main player in Cambridge analytica, he is also connected to Ted Cruse, Steve Banon, Kelly Anne Conway, citizens united, who created the movie,"Hillary", the movie, during the election, funded by Citizens United which was funded by Robert Mercer. Simple to say if you only watch one video this month. Make it rhe one I linked to about Cambridge Analytica. The Trump organisation has been used, either willingly or not. Money has been valued over people and true Evil has taken place.
  26. XenoFish

I can typically handle cold weather fairly well. Except when my feet get cold. Anyone else like this?

1. freetoroam

No...i wear socks and slippers in doors and socks and  boots outside.

Note to self:  send xeno some socks.

2. acute

Xeno is 7foot6, so his feet touch the wall when he's in bed.

1. Load more activity