Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. The Dead Tell a Tale China Doesn’t Care to Listen To URUMQI, China — An exhibit on the first floor of the museum here gives the government’s unambiguous take on the history of this border region: “Xinjiang has been an inalienable part of the territory of China,” says one prominent sign. But walk upstairs to the second floor, and the ancient corpses on display seem to tell a different story. One called the Loulan Beauty lies on her back with her shoulder-length hair matted down, her lips pursed in death, her high cheekbones and long nose the most obvious signs that she is not what one thinks of as Chinese. https://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/19/world/asia/19mummy.html
  3. Earl.Of.Trumps

Whistle Blower Leaks Googles Political Bias

The problem with trying to break up google is that the dems will vote the proposal down. Naturally.
  4. piney, i always liked the daytona hood...
  5. Noteverythingisaconspiracy

Trump wants the US to buy Greenland

What do you mean by that ?
  6. Earl.Of.Trumps

Whistle Blower Leaks Googles Political Bias

unfreepin' believable. Jen Gennai is the head of “Responsible Innovation” for Google What happened to the good old days when the mafia guys had nicknames like "gas pipe" and "hammer head"
  7. Alchopwn

Religion versus Fiction

He's in jail for raping kids. After the appeal he's still in jail for raping kids. Protecting other offenders is not what he's being tried for, but he should be given another trial for aiding and abetting the other pedophiles. Pell is an arrogant, narcissistic creeper, and jail is too merciful, but so is the death penalty.
  8. Alchopwn

knowing the unknown

Do you know about the thought experiment where you are told to close your eyes and not to think of elephants? All you can think of is elephants, because you are "primed", LINK (Priming). So when you sit down and tell yourself "don't think negative thoughts", guess what? You're primed to think negative thoughts. This leads to rumination, where you keep brooding about your troubles, and that can lead to depression. In computer terms, you have "logic bombed" yourself with a complex for/next loop, a bit like the old song "There's a hole in the bucket" LINK. My advice is to read about Stoic philosophy and watch more comedy (but only the stuff that actually makes you laugh), but try to empathise with the characters and their problems in the comedy. Stoic philosophy will teach you how to maintain a positive outlook in the face of adversity, and comedy will lift your mood and help you come to terms with how absurd life can be. I would also perhaps learn a bit about mindfulness training LINK to help you develop the mental tools for self monitoring, to help you notice when you are slipping into a bad state of mind, and help you observe it objectively, and thus take the emotive power out of that mind state by intellectualizing it.
  9. I don't see any holes.
  10. Plato made it up. There is NOT A SHRED of evidence that Solon ever knew of any such story outside of Plato’s claim. Hear-say doesn’t make it true. cormac
  11. Man, wypipo are good at writing themselves into other peoples’ histories, but I didn't know we were good enough to replace corpses. —Jaylemurph has
  12. pixiii

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Have you had a look at the Pilot's Deposition as yet @Tiggs? You can read it in it's entirety by going to page 245 through this link >>> https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6250856-EpsteinDepositions.html They question the Pilot David Rodgers about the line items of the logs, the initials, what they meant, why they're recorded as initials, where they flew to, why, what for, when, all that type of questioning, even the different plane types, guests etc. Poor Tiggs will feel overwhelmed with info overload if we keep doing this to him! Oh well, at least we'll all be in the same boat then LOL
  13. Earl.Of.Trumps

What will the "sky is falling" chicken littles do now?
  14. Gromdor

Rise in retirement age proposed for UK

Yeah, I was always told that you need to save enough money so that 4% interest off of it would equal your current yearly pay. So $1 million if you make $40,000, $2 million if you make $80,000, and $3 million if you make $120,000. It's hard to save that much and most don't even try. These public support systems is all they have and even then many are doomed to work till they die.
  15. Habitat

How churlish is that !
  16. ...the exact same way Hermione Grainger tells Harry Potter things. —Jaylemurph
  17. lost_shaman

Climate Change is a Hoax

So Hankenhunter speaks for the educated people here. That's interesting to know. Actually I don't direct my posts to uneducated people. The Alarmist have that scene locked down tightly if you haven't noticed.
  18. Tiggs

President Donald Trump is calling off an upcoming trip to Denmark after its prime minister rebuffed his interest in buying Greenland, a Danish territory, the White House announced on Tuesday. "Denmark is a very special country with incredible people, but based on Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen’s comments, that she would have no interest in discussing the purchase of Greenland, I will be postponing our meeting scheduled in two weeks for another time," Trump tweeted. "The Prime Minister was able to save a great deal of expense and effort for both the United States and Denmark by being so direct. I thank her for that and look forward to rescheduling sometime in the future!" Source: NBC News
  19. Although the Eastern Iranians heavily influenced Chinese culture, I wouldn't go that far.
  20. aztek

New Zealanders hand over guns in Christchurch

yea, and that makes guns unaffordable for some segment of population, unnecessarily, by legislation, , if voter id is infringement in illegals right, that is definitely an infringement on constitutional citizens right, i find it strange that such infringement is proposed from thousands of miles away, lol
  21. Alchopwn

Dyatlov Pass

I can offer the following page link that has a lot of photos of the excavation of the "Den" where many of them died. There is clearly major excavation to get them out. Lyudmila had her soft tissues removed, but she was the most exposed, and proved the key to finding the others LINK. I stand on the fact that these people have been buried under tons of ice and snow, such that it took lots of men with shovels to uncover them. Pay close attention to the photos.
  22. docyabut2

3 mass shootings allegedly thwarted

Thank god FBI ,one in my state got caught.
  23. Manwon Lender

3 mass shootings allegedly thwarted

That's a good question, is making threats enough to arrest someone? Yes I think it is legal to arrest them and check them out, to see if they have the ability to carry out there threats. Then in the process of doing that they check their social media accounts in depth to see if they are alone in these threats of they are part of a group. Then they check to see if they have benn making preparations, such as buying more weapons, high capacity magazines or other items. Last they would most likely complete a mental evaluation to determine if they are really a threat to themselves or others. If they are found to be a danger to themselves or public safety that's what will keep them locked until they are no longer deemed a threat. Here is website making threats to murder someone or a group of people.https://blogs.findlaw.com/blotter/2016/01/criminal-penalties-for-murder-threats.html
  24. I don't think the purpose is for prehistoric burial . maybe the later people using as burial but not the builder. if this is build for burial , I don't think anyone will any how place it after went through trouble build and moving it. because random size , shape and placement .
  25. My 5.7 Z-28 Crossfire. @OverSword This is the car "Garth" crapped all over the backseat in.
  1. Load more activity