Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. I've skimmed through the text of that particular book, but right off the bat, my impression is that symbolism is a major component of the Wicca belief system. There's a ritual- with an accompanying chant- for virtually any scenario, rituals which are usually performed in the nude while preferably outdoors. There are also rituals involving the use of cords, the belief being that emotions can be stored in knots.
  3. or maybe it's not? but who am i to argue with a dream, eh? have fun
  4. i couldn't be bothered to mention this myself- but seeing you've taken the time to say it then I agree..... if it's supposed to be exhaust etc then the whole thing wouldn't just rotate like that.... apparently, no one else see it (going by the little bit of research i've done) so for me i concluded probably CGI/ fake.............. but what do i know
  5. Since I can't run my lathe and there's no work, I fell asleep under cats.
  6. Well, I'm sure that would have been a sight for sore eye's if the allegations are actually true. Idk, what is it about these old wrinkly dudes that want to show off their wares anyway ? very sad.
  7. If it is a true AI it will learn on it's own....The way a child's personality develops.
  8. Yes I do. But when it comes to programming a machine to be self-conscious and self realizing like humans are, how do you program self-hood (personality) into it?
  9. Then I won't bring up the allegations from various female secret service agents that say he likes to skinny dip in front of them in his pool.
  10. Not yet. I'm gonna go back and look at his posts, and start from there.
  11. I don't like touchy-feely people either Zee. And others should always keep their hands to themselves, unless otherwise invited. Irrelevant of that tho, has this man ever been charged with actual crimes concerning paedophilia? You know, I bet I could muster up a heap of images from other politicians from around the world whom have also kissed babies, hugged kids, and have shown a certain affection by also touching their mothers....especially when they are on the campaign trail. In all honesty tho, I think it's best that they stop doing this, as they open themselves up for slander and possible wild speculation.
  12. The aircraft the video is taken in is moving from left to right at several hundred MPH in perspective.
  13. Put up with but you is DA FAM
  14. Ruby, sorry you have to put up with just little ol' me. I'll give you a break and have some dinner.
  15. The video starts out with the object (or exhaust trail) slanting well over to the right. It moves fairly quickly over a range of angles, until slanting well to the left, then continues the process until pointing almost horizontally to the left. Rockets roll over from vertical to a slant, on their way to orbit. I've never heard of one that slanted first one way, then vertical, then slanting in the opposite direction, as this object appears to do.
  16. Turkey have F4 Phantoms...old dirty jets. Great aircraft though don't get me wrong.
  17. I posted the first two studies that I found via Google. I can and will link to more sites. I will include incontrovertible support for my claims (as I just did). I know that you lack the character to acknowledge a correction of your gibberish, but some individuals might find the articles to be of some interest.
  18. So then if a machine is programmed to be self-conscious and self-realizing, it will develop individual characteristics the same way we do.
  19. I'm a Trump fan really, not a personal fan, just a fan of the big **** off voting for trump gave to the establishment and all of those lefty liberal morons and disaffected commie morons that think making the same mistakes every left-wing ideology has made is a good thing and they can do it better.
  20. YEAH all the Mummy mod has spoken
  1. Load more activity