Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. What's it like to have anime hair? To me it looks like bananas.
  3. Thanks Light Angel - talk about an organization rotten to the core......unbelievable.
  4. All to human aren't they.
  5. Boy, no disrespect Nibs, but do you live under a rock?
  6. Moderator's Note: Just to let everyone know, I am sad to report that our friend with whom we've been having problems as of late will not be returning to UM. He took things too far and brought it on himself. I genuinely liked him, as I know many of you did, so this is all terribly unfortunate.
  7. Cormec, Gaden... Can you please stop posting messages not related to the thread topic. You guys heard about facebook and what's up? Those are just a few you could use. Your messages just pollute this thread, I am concerned people cannot really see the points between your wordiness... Thanks
  8. So YOUR gods are in control? Nibs
  9. Bah! I hold off your tanks and ninjas, too, with my airscribe and rocks and bits of hadrosaurs (I think that's a hadrosaur. Maybe it's a pachyrhinosaurus. Lots of those around). FEAR THE CRETACEOUS, YOU HEATHENS!!!
  10. My mom passed in 2011, and it was quite sudden. It was very hard on all of us. My mom and I were particularly close so it was very difficult for me. She was my rock. I do have quite a few dreams about her. In every one of them she's just Mom, her old self, as though she had never died. I appreciate those dreams. Every once in a while I'll dream of her mom, my grandmother, wjth whom I was also very close. She passed many years ago. LOL In some of my dreams in which my mom appears, she's scolding me for something or another—laying down that highly skilled mom guilt trip. I always feel like I'm nine years old in those dreams. ------------------------------------------------------- TC, I love your post above.
  11. Howsit Harte .. What is Frequency then.? Sound Waves ..?? Mo.xx
  12. People in power are evil? To what degree of power? Government officials? School officials? Parents? I'm not in slavery. What legal means of restrictions? Nibs
  13. Come on now, Fess! You have to be 21 to buy alcohol. My friends and I never drank a drop when we were in college. It's illegal to buy pot in most states. No one, in those states, smokes marijuana. If handguns and shotguns were banned, there would be few to no gun crimes. Seriously, on your second subject, I got my speedometer into the triple digits a few times when I had my Mustang back in the day. I had a Fuzzbuster (remember those?), though.
  14. That's just a false analogy. Because you don't know enough math, then mathematics can't model efficient sheep shearing? Harte
  15. Thanks for acknowledging that. Honesty, is a big rarity this days (sincerely). Of course it is not Osiris, this is from Sumer. I just gave you an example how the teeth and orisit would look like. I explained in my theory that the light is not contained only for the Giza, This is what summer would see, but of course they would have their own God that looks like Osiris or Horus, etc but not all of them. " Osiris, you should embrace them (yes, be with them, travel with them). there is none [of them] who will be away from you (yes, they all travel together in the sky in one direction) Father Osiris Pepi, accept, let your throat breathe from them. (not sure about throat) Don’t [you] let [loose of] them, and come to your proper condition" (proper condition means may be be bright in the sky) We can argue about Faulkner, Allen or others, How is that relevant? Faulkner cannot be 100% wrong in his translation, so as others cannot be 100% right. Also, It is still opinion whose translation is better, because Allen's translation is modern does not mean better. Right form the preface, I can see Allen has religious bias. Why would I like that? I do not need a translator to tell me how I should think about utterances (that by itself is a failure). Osiris (light) accept (horus) light, may mean (but cannot say for sure) two light sources travel. This was written my a slight educated caveman, for sure you will not see all that spelled out for you and it they tried that would be in context of goddesses, gods, etc. Again, you are picking on a few utterances, reread most of the PT with the substitutions I provided, and look for a bigger picture than the process of mummification, etc. Sure it is not, but you understand my point, Giza, Saqqara or area close, what I mean it is not Australia or something! That is just make arguments picking on someone else choice of words. "The hereditary king’s two daughters—the red ones upon him in his two boats, the great ladies—have given you birth (Isis and Nephthys?, and yes, almost there to tell you, what they really represented in that time, and sure it is not that theological nonsese people attribute to them)" and "A king-given offering, an Anubis-given offering: your thousand of raised oryxes (a lot of references in the PT text about thousands of beers, breads, orixes placed in the pyramid, I think this is what used to create light see my Maat video ) from the deserts coming to you in obeisance" and "Turn yourself and see this serving that the king has made for you, that Foremost of Westerners has made for you, that you might go to yonder gods (light travelling?) the northern Imperishable Stars" - notice here that the word "king" has many modifiers and none of them indicates "light" and all of them indicate "a person.", where that indicate the person? The king given offering may mean what is placed in the pyramid coffer to create light! I am not sure how you can tell that they mean real boat, just because the boats were found close to the pyramid? The boats definitely had importance to the Egyptians no one argues that but that is all I can say. There are also a number of references to boats travelling in the sky (can give you references if you need ones), the real boats as you know do not travel in the sky. Speaking about time, what time you are referring to? Also, your statement about Horus sons not associated with colors is at least puzzling. I know it is a wiki picture, but you got an idea
  16. Hi Harte I suspect they orbit the black hole of a closed mind. jmccr8
  17. I think this is so very important. "Science" doesn't care about anything. "Science" isn't trying to do anything. It's a process, a study, a method. I keep hearing that science and spirituality are at odds. Nope, again, "science" isn't anything other than a process. I also know many scientists, doctors, ologists, etc. that believe in deities and religion or are very spiritual. THEY understand that one has nothing to do with the other. Nibs
  18. My Gods,.. TeRanginui..Sky Father.. Te PapatuaNukuaKuia.. Earth Mother .. We are all Gods.. We have the Light in us All .. Mo..xx
  19. The Center of the Universe.
  20. Secret Santa the answer to your question is in the video of this post. The one that got this thread started and its on the https://demonsinseattle.com/records/ titled: Wall Marking Analysis. Video and PDF. Enjoy
  21. yes I think it's called a gambler's faith kind of like hedging the bets. jmccr8
  22. Another wall of nonsense garbage, trying to hide the fact that he's absolutely full of ****. So many words to say so very little.
  23. Howsit again. I dont know exactly who CH, is meaning .. My thoughts, The Nasty people or Entity's, in Power, holding Humans in Slavery, through, Legalis Means of Restrictions, Control, Police Enforcement..etc.. Oh and Money .. Uncovering what truth.. That its All a Big Fat Lie ... Mo.xx
  24. What are they orbiting Will? Harte
  25. papageorge1 I know you know and understand the nature of a skeptic but I want to say it anyways. The nature of career skeptic is to offer conjecture, to offer innuendo. They can't debunk anything because they weren't there. Skeptics don't ask prudent questions because a true skeptic doesn't want to know the real answer. truth hurts. Its a BIG pill to swallow to think an entity like this can what Im claiming an entity actually did. That frightens believers and skeptics, especially skeptics. Skeptics hate to be wrong. They fear it. PINEY and Moonman are not here to learn about poltergeist. They could careless about my experience or the experience of others who've dwelt with poltergeist . There only here to play "gotcha" there's "gotcha politics" and their's "gotcha debunking." If I can catch you in a gotcha I've just debunked your claims. Now they've high five, do the Harlem shuffle and tap dance on their key-board thinking they won or that they debunked something but in reality they've debunked nothing. Take their questions to paranormal conference, they'd be laughed out the room. Take their questions to a parapsychology committee they'd be exited out of the room for failure to contribute intellectually. The people who believe me, are the only people that matter. Those people are friends, family, neighbors, geist survivors, believers and the teams that came to the house (and lived in the house) These guys don't matter. They're not sincere and truth be told, they look sort of silly. I mean you must have a lot of time on your hands to constantly be monitoring a board that you don't believe in. Bring my girlfriend here? For what? Bring a witness or Shaman here or give you the contact info to a Shaman so you can ask questions? For what? Piney can't even answer the most fundamental poltergeist question - why would I pivot you to someone who's helped me? They'd view you contacting them as an insult.. You'd embarrass me by saying "hello." They say the emptiest cart makes the loudest noise. You guys are making a lot of noise for something you think is a hoax. Keep on thinking that. In the paranormal community this case is has been accepted,as being well documented and well substantiated. You dont read. You're allergic to BOX accounts and you don't understand poltergeist. I give u credit, you can troll pretty well. You get an A for that.
  26. Well that isn't good. I haven't read of any god/s that aren't jealous, vengeful and/or willing to purge the planet in a fit of pique. Nibs
  1. Load more activity