Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Video shows how RAV4 is hit twice, sparking huge flashes, paralysing the vehicle. Driver Galina Ershova, 41, a circus artiste, recorded the alarming lightning strikes on her dash cam. The bright streaks are seen hitting the car in front driven by Anna Nakaznykh, in her 40s, a Siberian railways employee. ‘I was blinded for a split second, I grabbed the steering wheel with a death grip,’ said Galina as she watched the strikes.' 'It happened so quickly.’ https://siberiantimes.com/other/others/news/woman-survives-spectacular-double-lighting-strike-on-her-toyota/
  3. Doug1o29

Is Trump trying to destroy the US economy ?

If you ever visit the USFS ranger station in La Grande, OR you see a huge set of elk antlers thet have mounted over the door. I hear it's a Boone-and-Crocket record. Doug
  4. Piney

I can hear people’s thoughts. Help!

Yes mum...
  5. Iilaa'mpuul'xem

Mermaid Sightings

I only liked the upper part and did not like the tail...
  6. Violett06

Visions

I had an event to go to the following day and decided it would be a fantastic day to clean and vacuum my car out. I got the supplies I needed and headed out the side door to my car. On my way through the door I had a vision of myself feeling my heart get heavy and stop beating as I fell to the ground. This vision happened fast and I decided to not pay it any mind. As I was cleaning, I could hear the next door neighbors outside laughing and just thought to myself that if there were any truth to my vision then I know I would be found by my neighbors. I carried on and nothing happened so I soon forgot about it and went to bed. The following day I carried on with tasks at had, preparing for the event. I made a quick run to the store and came back to see my other neighbors outside gathered. I knew something had happened. The neighbor I had heard laughing outside the previous day had collapsed in his driveway from heart related issues. He had died. The other neighbors had found him.
  7. Kismit

New Zealanders hand over guns in Christchurch

Certainly no desire for the Kiwi Government to take away all the guns. Pest management here is a job we already struggle to stay on top of. And the economic and environmental impact a loss of guns would create would be highly disadvantaging to the country.
  8. OverSword

Dang. I think we just got modded. edit:And there she is Sorry boss.
  9. rashore

Let's leave off with joshing and such. This is clearly a younger member considering they are of a school age. And a new member. Since I am the Politeness Police, and I know full well how many of us older members here are.. Please, again.. let's all of us leave off with our oft commentary and be kind to a new and young member.
  10. Impedancer

UK NHS blunders costing an arm and a leg

Oh i dont want anything to happen to me in the uk or i might wake up with mr johnsson as a nose.
  11. Robotic Jew

Mermaid Sightings

12. Did you actually read it? He pretty much said he was making it up.
  13. Desertrat56

Welcome to the forum @Evangeline_
  14. Piney

Am I? Or am I joshing with Xeno? So who appointed you Politeness Police?
  15. No, as he says as much but then believers purposely ignore that in favor of what they want to be true. cormac
  16. https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/felicity-huffmans-prison-offers-french-202023118.html
  17. Desertrat56

Cat's Ghost Successfully Photographed

You are nicer than I am. I do not dispute paranormal phenomena, but things like photos are not something I consider proof of anything as I learned how to make double exposures, etc. on film. I know digitally things have to be done differently. I have a lot of photos of my grandsons (one in particular) surrounded by orbs. I am sure they are not an artifact of lighting or dirty lens but I will not share them or argue with anyone about them as I am still not sure what the significance is.
  18. And that is why you and others pretend to know he must have used the 'reality' of Atlantis as an allegory, despite otherwise what he is saying? Jolly club :-)
  19. papageorge1

That becomes the key point doesn’t it. I always question that in every claim. On this one I’m about 75% Honest....25% Liar. And I feel I might be too harsh actually.
  20. papageorge1

Speaking from honesty or obstinacy there? And about the unformed head area?
  21. There were of old, great and marvellous actions of the Athenian city, which have passed into oblivion through lapse of time and the destruction of mankind, and one in particular, greater than all the rest.
  22. darkmoonlady

Rare dotted zebra spotted at Maasai Mara

That was a weird article. They kept calling it a foul, it's a foal. Zebras throw odd coat patterns now and again same as horses do, mutations that naturally occur, it's just evolution at work. If it lives and breeds it passes down possibly the coat pattern to another generation. It's how Zebras evolved their stripes in the first place. Its markings look more like a quagga, but it cannot be a cross their genetics are too dissimilar. It's not a horse zebra cross as they come out marked and colored differently. Just a cute zebra mutation.
  23. the13bats

Mermaid Sightings

really ?! um...they do not breathe underwater they come up to the surface for air, then hold their breath.
  24. the extra toes, Polydactyly in cats is likely a sign of inbreeding, the grumpy might have been too,
  1. Load more activity