Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. You should of kept Rupert in his can if you didn't want leaks.....
  3. Lol. Your rhetoric is on one track. Shall I spell it out for you? 1. FACT - they won't open the tomb of Qin. 2. OPINION - the only reason why is they might find a Caucasian mummy in there Isn't that what I have said with every post in this thread?
  4. Its interesting. But it could be anyting, really.
  5. LucidElement

Epstein found Dead in Jail

Can anyone help me find the article where Epstein was talking to (I believe his lawyer) and he was discussing his actions as getting Asian massages, and comparing it to Robert Krafts scenario.... I resemble it briefly but the way he downplayed his “Life events” in conversation was beyond.
  6. You’re not great at telling the difference between fact and opinion, are you? —Jaylemurph
  7. Ah the Red Crown. That's another subject..
  8. Tiggs

In this particular case -- the notes from the pilot's logbook are contemporary evidence of who the pilot noted was on the plane, but as his testimony shows -- it wasn't always a full list of all of the passengers. Which -- as I've said -- is fine, because there's no legal requirement for him to have made any notes about passengers, at all. Quite honestly -- we're fortunate he noted down the ones he did. In short -- those notes are strong evidence of who was definitely on the plane, but not necessarily a definitive list of everyone who was there. As for Fox asking the Secret Service for verification -- it's unusual to refuse a valid FOIA request, as it opens the Government up to lawsuits, for non-compliance. I'd really have to see the FOIA requests Fox made, to comment further -- and I suspect they're not available to the public. You're way ahead of me. First time of heard of Rachel Chandler. Believe there's a requirement for an official passenger manifest to be logged at the airport, prior to departure -- along with the flight plans -- partly for that purpose. That manifest should be an accurate list of all passengers, including passport numbers, etc. Pilot logbooks, however, are carried around by the pilot. They're a completely different thing. As you can imagine -- possibly the worst place to keep the definitive list of passengers in the event of an air accident is on the plane that's just been in said accident.
  9. OverSword

3 mass shootings allegedly thwarted

Yeah I’m not going to click that. I understand that threatening to do something to someone may be a crime but to say I had already done something that had never occurred is different. That is a fiction and fiction is perfectly legal. I think that’s what that smile on his mugshot is. He thinks he’s being funny. He won’t be laughing when he ends up shoveling animal poop at a circus the rest of his life because nobody will hire him for this little stunt.
  10. Earl.Of.Trumps

You can't cut and paste this stuff so, manually I go: "During Epstein's previous case in 2008, the United States Attorney for the Southern District of Florida, who handles the case, Alex Acosta stated he was told Epstein 'belongs to intelligence and to leave him alone' ". Important Epstein contacts, Edward de Rothschild and Ehud Barak, the former PM of Israel… Barak is a major partner with Epstein and Wexner. (Wexner gave Epstein the Lolita Express B727) Epstein was working as an intelligence agent for Mossad in all reality. (the article on page 2 expands on that statement) ---------------------- I think it's quite ponderable that yes, Epstein was a Mossad asset. That means Ghislaine is safe.
  11. In Japanese we call him Daruma. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bodhidharma
  12. Golden Duck

Religion versus Fiction

In other forums we often discuss the fallibility of memory. One of the panel seems to have dismissed the appeal on the victim not being a liar.
  13. Lol. They could find a Caucasian. After that who knows what would happen. They bess keep it shut so folks ain't gotta adjust their cladograms 'eh? What could be worse than cladogram reclassification.
  14. Golden Duck

Religion versus Fiction

The Royal Commission endorsed compensation caps. It also be noted that the Sydney Response did away with compensation caps at Pell's direction.
  15. Captain Risky

Strangely he named a gene editing biotech investor as one of the executors of his will. thats all this world needs... a clone world of Jeffery Epstein.
  16. They'd obviously scream, detonate some nuclear weapons, ban hoisen sauce and kill everyone red-headed north of of the Mediterranean...you know sane stuff. They would have to as their civilization would then crash.
  17. Michelle

In my area we do. They don't stand out because they look and dress the same as everyone else. Working in a restaurant for many years. every year around Christmas, I automatically wished everyone a Merry Christmas. The people I didn't know were Jewish would respond with Happy Hanukkah. There was kind of a wink and a nod and we both understood we had good intentions. I always remembered them and wished them a Happy Hanukkah the next time.
  18. It is the only reason why they won't open the tomb of Qin today.
  19. Exactly. But what would the current Chinese Government do if they opened the tomb of Qin and found another Caucasian mummy? Remember the specific topic of this thread: opening the tomb of Qin and why they won't do it today currently.
  20. Captain Risky

Yes I agree the president is a national asset and as such I thought immune from having the authority to dismiss agents. I guess not. So there must be a reason for Trump to go against the better judgement of a non partisan professional service. My bet he doesn’t wanna he overheard. I would have also thought that using Twitter sends more information to would be attackers and foreign services to his location and what he’s thinking. Surely publishing your whereabouts and by-passing the state Department and security services would constitute a national threat.
  21. White Caucasians. Of which Qin might be kin.
  22. If they open the tomb of Qin, they may find a relative of this ancient Chinese person:
  23. Some. Most of them were in Afghanistan. They were called Greco-Bactrians. One of them founded my school (Shaolin)
  24. Yes, some of them. But it’s ahistorical to refer to any of these people by our modern (and wholly made-up) racial “types.” —Jaylemurph
  25. Yes, where the descendants of Alexander's army lived.
  26. Xinjiang was the "Wild West" during the Qin. It's where the "Di" (Barbarians) lived.
  1. Load more activity