Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

I hope you are right... but I can't help remembering the rather suspicious broken down lorry episode in the 2015 general election.... when the result of the South Thanet vote was delayed for hours and Nigel Farage came second.... although he was kind of expected to win.... it all seemed a bit too convenient - it may have been a strange coincidence and sequence of events... but... a question to ask oneself is.... if they could cheat would they - and when it comes to anything related to Brexit or anything that can seriously rock the status quo.... I think the answer is yeah they would, if they thought they could get away with it.. so that's why the integrity of the result depends on the honesty of all those involved... ?
  3. Atheism is incompatible with science

Love means never having to say you're sorry you watched a Sean Carroll video.
  4. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

That's what I was thinking. Milk? It's white, innit! Milk is evidence of White supremacy!
  5. Atheism is incompatible with science

I am certain if it was important to him she would be open, love is this way Habbies. But, I do think you are trying to be fun.
  6. WA passes sanctuary state law

ROFL.. the visitors
  7. Atheism is incompatible with science

It does my friend and you have it, now. I am so happy for you my dear friend. She is a lucky woman to get you.
  8. Captain Risky

Theresa May has warned MP's that anyone not voting for her brexit plan will be vaccinated for single market measles. 

9. Atheism is incompatible with science

I hope he doesn't drive her mad with Sean Carroll videos.
  10. acute

BLACKPINK performing live at the Hope & Anchor, Islington!

Tickets available now from Lucy's Record Shop.

11. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

I saw that about the elderly man and it was a disgrace... as for weaponized milkshakes... I wonder if it's supposed a coded thing for calling someone a racist and supporter of white supremacy.. ... we haven't had a chocolate flavoued milkshake chucked at anyone yet... I wish that the person throwing the milkshake would be grabbed hold of and literally have their noses rubbed in it.. but I expect the person doing that would be arrested... even though out of the 4 milkshakes thrown at Tommy Robinson, Carl Benjamin, Nigel Farage and now the war veteran guy... only the one who did it to Farage has been arrested... (to my knowledge)
  12. I don't believe you

The left or the right? ~ They who watches for the river of blood... ~
  13. No, they were all experts in their respective areas, and all said their part of the programme could carry out the task. Would you like me to quote each individual - with references - and detail their expertise and how they were not just parroting something they were told? I'll gladly do it just to further embarrass you. Edited to add: And stop with your book nonsense; it's a tired tune which many of us have heard before. If you have evidence, present it. Otherwise admit you are wrong.
  14. Atheism is incompatible with science

Sounds like a happy ending for that Dean Lewis song!
  15. The trajectories - as far as I know - were correct. It's just that it wasn't the three astronauts that followed the trajectories to the Moon and back. But we are going over old ground here. Like I have said, if you choose, you can read the details in my book. Edit: When I was referring to people unknowingly passing on lies, I was talking about the discussion regarding the reasons why James Webb resigned.
  16. Atheism is incompatible with science

Happy seems inadequate I'm pleased to say. Didn't think this sort of thing actually existed outside of stories
  17. Basically, just about everything to do with Watergate was in fact a cover-up of the Apollo cover-up.
  18. How can people that compute trajectories be fooled? How can people that write the computer code be fooled? How can the people that make the hardware be fooled? They all said "Yes, we can do this".
  19. Atheism is incompatible with science

Yes, you do seem happy with your new love! Well, I know you are
  20. Atheism is incompatible with science

For what it's worth, I prayed you would. I'm happy for you.
  21. Let me put the question to them; exactly what should I say / ask? I am NOT an expert in this field (Watergate); it is just through some circumstances I happen to be involved with them.
  22. No, the vast majority of the people weren't lying. They were innocently passing on what they didn't know were lies. That is how these things work. You get someone who is known to be honest to unknowingly repeat a lie, and then everyone else believes them. Surely members of your premier forum have discussed this sort of thing?
  23. Tommy Robinson standing for MEP

I really hope this is happening but I'm not sure it is... and even if it is.... the success of it is in doubt ie hundreds of muslim children were removed from the Birmingham school to resist the ''' education'''... ??? but anyway... back to the topic directly... we have to wait until late Sunday / Monday to see how the voting went... and how well TR did..
  24. Atheism is incompatible with science

I'll change for the right argument though. Its why Die Checker and I can get along very well I think. And I won't berate those for not taking me at my word, I support my argument as best I can which I see as quite different to habs approach. Science is pretty black and white, whereas as philosophy is filled with different colours. Indeed I'm happy to say I met a wonderful girl who has made quite a difference in my life. Every day is something that I look forward to again.
  25. Well in the coming weeks you are about to learn how they were related. You can be first to tell the members of your premier forum.
  26. Religion versus Fiction

I don't. You can think about what ever you like. But is it a double standard? Fiction is mostly for entertainment, religion on the other hand pushes an agenda.
  1. Load more activity