Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. How does crypto currency work? I have a friend who is investing in it. Is it like bit coin or different?
  3. Spreckels Murder: two new documentaries

Eh. I'm always hesitant to call something murder when I hear the family using "they would never commit suicide so it has to be murder!" as part of their reasoning. Sure, there are some oddities in this case but given her recent trauma it's not inconceivable that she would choose to end her own life.
  4. I don't believe you

Are we even?
  5. I don't believe you

9 holes course for most. Especially for those that "yawn" As far as payment, with eight bits you can get out of 8 holes, but that still leaves you in Limbo. Which means you have to wait till Jesus returns to get out of hell all together.
  6. I don't believe you

Religious fanatics are odd people.
  7. Waspie_Dwarf

It's that Kidbrooke Beer Festival time of year.

8. "Social media giant Facebook is set to roll out its own cryptocurrency dubbed “GlobalCoin” in 2020, according to a report from the BBC. "The news and broadcasting organisation said on Friday that Facebook is planning to launch the cryptocurrency-based payments system in “a dozen countries” by the first quarter of 2020 and is looking to start trials by the end of this year." At Coindesk dot com: https://www.coindesk.com/facebook-to-roll-out-globalcoin-cryptocurrency-in-2020-report-says At the UK Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/may/24/facebook-plans-to-launch-globalcoin-cryptocurrency-in-2020
  9. Considering the materials they would of used back then. The suit probably deteriorated beyond recognition.
  10. I don't believe you

God works in Mysterious ways, as well as in nasty ways. He teaches His children both sides of the coin. The world of opposites, you know?
  11. I don't believe you

Speak for yourself, I know God personally, and He is my Father, as well as yours. And unfortunately that makes us brothers.
  12. How can you tell if a crossbow is dead?
  13. We shall see, on both counts. As for your second comment, the fun of that investigation was discovering how it was the science writer Willy Ley who was pushing that idea. Why did he do that? Because he wanted to deflect attention away from the attempts - and possible success - the Nazis had in launching a satellite in 1945. Yes, we were led in the wrong direction for a while by the trail Ley had left, but we finally realized what he was doing.
  14. {un}holy haiku - 3rd Edition

silence is an art fireflies blink their poetry hermits statuesque
  15. 123,630 homeless children in England

Bed and Breakfast or Hotel accommodation. I'm assuming they're NOT separated from their parents.
  16. I don't believe you

Paul and his teaching has led many astray. Paul relentlessly persecuted the first Jews to become Christians. He schemed a way to bar the doors for all future Christians by faking his conversion. And he had such a fanatic dislike and hate for the early Jew converts that he, like a suicide bomber of our times, went as far as be willing to become a martyr for his cause, and not Christ's cause. Peter was one that denied Christ 3 times, because he was afraid of death, and the founder, along with Paul, of the greatest evil since the Pharisees and the Scribes, the Roman Catholic Church. What was cited before is considered as being uttered by Jesus Himself, directly.
  17. Political Correctness at Wrigley Field

I had to laugh at this. It's not a racist gesture, just a childish game played predominately by members of the US military. Here are the rules of the game.
  18. Theresa May to resign on 7 June

Well, the Iranians used compromise with the nazis when they saved thousands of Jews, giving them fake passports, getting them to Iran and so on. They were " thanked" many times for it and one more thank you is in preperation.
  19. Spreckels Murder: two new documentaries

I am so glad this case is not being allowed to rest. Rebecca Zahau was so obviously murdered. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7067285/Family-woman-hanging-naked-California-mansion-say-believe-murdered.html From the link: "But her case is being examined in two new documentaries - Investigation Discovery's 'Rebecca Zahau: An ID Murder Mystery' and the Oxygen channel's 'Death At The Mansion: Rebecca Zahau' - which include new interviews with Zahau's family members and investigators. Doug Loehner, Zahau's brother-in-law and a detective at Michigan's St. Joseph Police Department, told Fox News that it is important for the family to keep Zahau's name out there. 'We want to apply more pressure to the sheriff's office to do the right thing,' he told Fox News." I've tried to find the extensive thread we already have on this, but so far with no luck.
  20. 123,630 homeless children in England

The UK population in 2010 was 62.7million. The UK population population is now approaching 67million (boosted largely by immigration legal & illegal) so with 5million more people stuffed into the country an increase of 52,000 seems unremarkable. I doubt 5million more houses have been built in that period.
  21. "Terrorists" kill 200+ in Sri Lanka

And, Isis is fighting for Allah? Lemme tell you. They are fighting for Russian and Israelie interrests. The only truth. Also, I see you are new here, all the surahs have been explained, talked about, agreed, disagreed and what not else in the last 10 years since I am a UM member. No desire to start again buddy. Feel free to read the Quran from begining to end instead to use some of it as a "proof" of something. Cheers.
  22. {un}holy haiku - 3rd Edition

whistle in the dark attracts hellhounds and werewolves silence is an art
  23. I don't believe you

Par for the course
  24. I'd like to see a test designed to show it works. That'd be a great test. Something a little better than accepting "rhythmic and musical" as a good description of a tornado. OMG, I'll never forget the RVer insisting that was a good description of a tornado.
  25. no but the world seems to think americans do
  26. Britain now a harsh and uncaring country

Related news... "The United Nations expert whose warning of deepening poverty in Britain was this week dismissed as “barely believable” by ministers, has said the government’s denial is as worrying as poverty itself. "Philip Alston, the UN rapporteur on extreme poverty and human rights, published his final report on the state of Britain on Wednesday in which he accused the government of the “systematic immiseration of a significant part of the British population”." Full monty at the Guardian via MSN: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/un-poverty-expert-hits-back-over-uk-ministers-denial-of-facts/ar-AABQRoB
  1. Load more activity