Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I don't believe you

He can disagree all he wants. He is nothing compared to our almighty isseM.
  3. I don't believe you

Click here. Harte
  4. I don't believe you

With such fine examples such as yourself and a few others. I see no motivation to become an "enlightened" being. Too much work maintaining a false positive and my belief perseverance isn't strong enough for it. Plus I don't feel like pretending I know "god".
  5. I don't believe you

Are you addressing anyone in particular or are you just attempting to preach your beliefs?
  6. I disagree. Is the head and the torso one piece? If so then how does it turn. If it's not then the neck wouldn't turn when the head does. But it moves together as if it were real, IMO. Really? I see thigh muscles and muscles between upper neck and shoulder blades flexing. Sorry people but can you imagine what a suit would do when the head turned like that? If the head were a separate piece it would become very obvious at that point. If the head were one piece with the upper torso you probably couldn't turn the head at all. The part I find unconvincing however is that it looks like it's wearing a fur diaper. As far as this film goes I'm not 100% positive. As far as the existence of the creature, I am an experiencer so I know it exists. No I have not seen a Sasquatch. What I have seen were Sasquatch prints where no faker would possibly bother to put them. I don't blame anyone who disbelieves or even anyone who thinks I'm lying or mistaken. If I had not seen what I have seen I don't think for one second that I would believe from what I've ever seen on TV or the web.
  7. I don't believe you

This proves that the Vikings who worshiped the thundergod Htor were dyslexic
  8. I don't believe you

Wait. If you're god. If I quit believing in you then you won't exist!!!
  9. I don't believe you

It's always somebody else's fault.
  10. I don't believe you

Have to leave you guys now, to your silly attempts at being cute and corny, to the discredit of membership in this Unexplained Mysteries.
  11. I don't believe you

Obviously out of date since I am not listed And unless anyone can prove otherwise (which obviously cannot be done unto God is defined and everyone/thing in the universe agrees on it) then ......
  12. I don't believe you

This section of the forum has been a good reminder as to why I can't become religious.
  13. I don't believe you

It's not, what is God? It's who is God? No, it's not Eric Clapton.
  14. I don't believe you

No. But Roht probably is. In some dialect or other. Harte
  15. I don't believe you

Even though humans do not comprehend how God works, that does not imply that humans cannot know that God exists, Who is in concept first and foremost the creator and operator of the universe and man and everything with a beginning. Only un-intelligent humans deny the existence of motor vehicles, because they are not intelligent enough to comprehend how it works with a fellow human operating it. But with God, He is the creator and operator Himself of everything that has a beginning.
  16. {un}holy haiku - 3rd Edition

greed ate its own legs when toga was worn by all stola came green eyed
  17. I don't believe you

The mighty odlanoR would beg to disagree
  18. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

A piece of useless trivia…the ARA General Belgrano was the Brooklyn class cruiser, USS Phoenix which was at Pearl Harbor and had a distinguished war record.
  19. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Well, John Walker Lindh was never charged with treason. But not because Congress hadn't issued an official declaration of war. L.A. Times Harte
  20. I don't believe you

Well now I'm really upset.
  21. Excitedness Effect

i have seen a version in my club days booking famous acts, later fans would tell stories that were not how it happened, some very off, some i knew of as people full of bull but some i knew as sincere but the excitement of meeting a star they liked got things all messed up in their memories, i have a buddy who about 20 25 years ago was drinking way too heavy on the club nights, he doesnt remember much if any of what he did in those days and that upsets him now. bottom line for me eye witness accounts are weak no matter the event, but it seems when it comes to subjects like we discuss here some go into it that their cade is supernatural, peranormal etc, and some will get very butthurt p***ed off if doubted, rhen others are just trolls.
  22. I don't believe you

Sneezy That's how the universe was created .... Well that;s what the Jatravartids told me!
  23. I don't believe you

I think the problem really is about people being upset that others don't agree with them. It isn't about intelligence or whether someone believes in god or even what god is, because adults KNOW that not every one agrees with everything and intelligent adults are interested in what others believe or think that is different from their beliefs and thoughts without needing to tell anyone they are wrong about anything.
  24. I don't believe you

Hey I've got a list. https://www.britannica.com/topic-browse/Religion/Spiritual-Beings-and-Deities/1
  25. Piney

The beast is back! Let the sawdust fly! 

1. Load more activity