Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. XenoFish

Visions

About how old are they?
  3. Tatetopa

I can hear people’s thoughts. Help!

HI Evangeline and welcome to the forum. Keep your mind open to other options. Our conscious awareness is an amazing thing. One reason it is so useful is that it filters out a lot of observations that it doesn't think we need at the time. Otherwise we would be flooded by meaningless data. Once in a while a message comes through that does not seem like it comes from our conscious mind. I am not psychic or a witch, but a couple of times my voice has has told me something I really needed to know. You could be a very aware person and picked up cues from the boy. Many people sub-vocalize their thoughts, making speech patterns that are not even as loud as a whisper. You might have picked up his expression through peripheral vision. Or even a subtle smell. Maybe he likes you. Awareness may not seem like much of a supernatural gift, but you would be surprised how little most people get by with. It is something you can practice and improve. Requires not outside entities and is beneficial.
  4. Here's the issue. It's just stories. About a subjective experience that is up for interpretation. They might has seen something, experienced something and that something might not be what they think it actually was. So instead of saying this percent or that percent, just take it as a tale. Because putting any % on story or claim that can not be authenticated just shows your bias, which is why I poke fun at the 'meter'. When you do that it basically shows us how bias you really are. Another thing, if these entities are real. What's stopping me from sending a malicious entity to haunt you? Unless you don't think such things are possible, which would beg the question about how much you believe the paranormal/supernatural is real.
  5. Violett06

Visions

They were new to the neighborhood. So no prior knowledge of their health or lifestyle. The most interaction I've had with them is a casual wave when I seem them out in the yard.
  6. papageorge1

Cat's Ghost Successfully Photographed

But where was this person not reasonable?
  7. "More than 1,400 restaurants in the UK have closed in little over 12 months as the “casual dining crunch” continues to hurt the hospitality industry. "The number of restaurants going insolvent since June 2018 has increased by 25 per cent, new research suggests, with both independents and multi-million pound high street chains affected." Full report at iNews UK: https://inews.co.uk/inews-lifestyle/food-and-drink/uk-restaurants-1400-closures-casual-dining-crunch-brexit/ "UHY Hacker Young found that the UK’s top 100 restaurants had made a collective £82m loss in the year to 30 June 2019, down from a pre-tax profit of £102m 12 months previously." Short report at The Caterer dot com UK: https://www.thecaterer.com/news/restaurant-insolvencies-september-2019-25-per-cent
  8. Desertrat56

I am the same way but have different experiences. There are some circumstances where I will give someone the benefit of the doubt, but others where I have experienced too many hoaxers or people who are not reasonable with their "proof".
  9. Kismit

New Zealanders hand over guns in Christchurch

Except for a year when we lived in NSW, most of my 17 years growing up in Australia was in the South East of Victoria, mostly the Mornington Peninsula. It was during the time that the more recent Underbelly programs were based on, and I personally met quite a few of the leading characters through my Greek bosses. There has always been danger from guns but the number of guns per person is not as big an issue as it is in places with less gun control and at least those guys really only killed each other.
  10. papageorge1

I try to be objective based on my assessment of all my human experiences. I think most people are honest when telling their experiences. In this case it would have to have been a blatant intentional lie. Possible.
  11. XenoFish

Visions

How well do you know this neighbor and their health history?
  12. the13bats

at any given time i can take countless "orb" pics in my basement attic where ever, in my case i dont know whats causing them and will only rule out paranormal, because thats just how i am about it. in context if either of us posted that we feel our orb pics are paranormal we will get those who will defend it it true, belief isnt fact or truth, and if we asked for prosaic photography explanations we would get those also. if you believe your orbs are not prosaic and can only be paranormal i can respect you believe that yet not share in your belief. in this threads pic, i have a phone full of reasons for it not to prove ghost cat to me.
  13. Video shows how RAV4 is hit twice, sparking huge flashes, paralysing the vehicle. Driver Galina Ershova, 41, a circus artiste, recorded the alarming lightning strikes on her dash cam. The bright streaks are seen hitting the car in front driven by Anna Nakaznykh, in her 40s, a Siberian railways employee. ‘I was blinded for a split second, I grabbed the steering wheel with a death grip,’ said Galina as she watched the strikes.' 'It happened so quickly.’ https://siberiantimes.com/other/others/news/woman-survives-spectacular-double-lighting-strike-on-her-toyota/
  14. Doug1o29

Is Trump trying to destroy the US economy ?

If you ever visit the USFS ranger station in La Grande, OR you see a huge set of elk antlers thet have mounted over the door. I hear it's a Boone-and-Crocket record. Doug
  15. Piney

Yes mum...
  16. Iilaa'mpuul'xem

Mermaid Sightings

I only liked the upper part and did not like the tail...
  17. Violett06

Visions

I had an event to go to the following day and decided it would be a fantastic day to clean and vacuum my car out. I got the supplies I needed and headed out the side door to my car. On my way through the door I had a vision of myself feeling my heart get heavy and stop beating as I fell to the ground. This vision happened fast and I decided to not pay it any mind. As I was cleaning, I could hear the next door neighbors outside laughing and just thought to myself that if there were any truth to my vision then I know I would be found by my neighbors. I carried on and nothing happened so I soon forgot about it and went to bed. The following day I carried on with tasks at had, preparing for the event. I made a quick run to the store and came back to see my other neighbors outside gathered. I knew something had happened. The neighbor I had heard laughing outside the previous day had collapsed in his driveway from heart related issues. He had died. The other neighbors had found him.
  18. Kismit

New Zealanders hand over guns in Christchurch

Certainly no desire for the Kiwi Government to take away all the guns. Pest management here is a job we already struggle to stay on top of. And the economic and environmental impact a loss of guns would create would be highly disadvantaging to the country.
  19. OverSword

Dang. I think we just got modded. edit:And there she is Sorry boss.
  20. rashore

Let's leave off with joshing and such. This is clearly a younger member considering they are of a school age. And a new member. Since I am the Politeness Police, and I know full well how many of us older members here are.. Please, again.. let's all of us leave off with our oft commentary and be kind to a new and young member.
  21. Impedancer

UK NHS blunders costing an arm and a leg

Oh i dont want anything to happen to me in the uk or i might wake up with mr johnsson as a nose.
  22. Robotic Jew

Mermaid Sightings

23. Did you actually read it? He pretty much said he was making it up.
  24. Desertrat56

Welcome to the forum @Evangeline_
  1. Load more activity