Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. my point wasnt if you heard a version with sound but rather it doesnt matter much at this point with this case, during my 40 plus years of interest in this one i have seen theories come and go, facts to one are opinion to the next, after all this time no one has proven their case, like with bigfoot existing for most only a living one, a dead one or parts will be enough for true proof it exists. in a way the film is harder to prove either way, i like to joke that even if gimlin put on the suit and did the hooky pooky while pattersons window showed the bloopers and out take reels some dear true believers even then would yell "cover up" ,
  3. What is your faith system? Zombies? The walking dead? Time of the season for the second coming? A time for loving! We were pregnant, we writhed in pain, we gave birth to wind. We have brought no salvation to the earth, nor brought any life into the world. 19Your dead will live; their bodies will rise. Awake and sing, you who dwell in the dust! For your dew is like the dew of the morning, and the earth will bring forth her dead. 20Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut your doors behind you. Hide yourselves a little while until the wrath has passed.…
  4. Orphalesion

So I might have just ordered a fairy castle toy for myself.
    It was on sale on Amazon, and I'm fairly sure it will be useful during anxiety attacks at night.
    Plus, it is very pretty and sparkly.

5. Pseudoarchaeology Timeline

Honestly, attributing this to 'higher ed.' just because I personally didn't know of the books seems a bit overzealous of you. I feel there's a hidden compliment in there. I'll take it.
  6. I don't believe you

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrowing_of_Hell Harte
  7. How Iran will defeat Trump and America

"Religiously" inspired? Yes. Inspired by Christ's words? Not that I've ever read. And hate can "hide" in any religious tradition but it is in plain sight in many of the Sura's in the Qur'an. Most Muslims seem unwilling to ever just admit this, they want to argue that non-Muslims simply aren't capable of understanding the words but that kind of silliness is just a conceit that fools no one but themselves. Jews aren't really enamored with "turning the other cheek" either.
  8. So...has this now turned into an abortion thread...I haven't really been following.
  9. Before the Moon leaves Aquarius I have one more point to make. Einstein's thought experiments ushered in the Age of Theoretical Physics. Unfortunately, most modern scientists attempt to make their observations fit their theory, instead of vice versa. The Big Bang is a classic example. Since it takes 1,364.27 years for the spiral to travel one LY, it is impossible to determine the motions of stars in one lifetime - much less the motions of galaxies. So astronomers tell us that the expansion of the Universe is detectable by the redshifting of light. Since sound & light propagate as a waves, and sound displays a Doppler shift, then light should also display a redshift. Here is the problem - light travels 874,028 inches, or 13.8 miles, in the time sound travels one inch. Light moves 165.5 miles in the time sound travels one foot. Light has gone 874,028 miles in the 4.5 seconds it takes sound to go one mile. The Doppler shift for sound is noticeable - not so for light. With that, I now leave you intellectual mushrooms to go back to living in the dark & being fed bull****.
  10. The only line I recall from that little ditty was : "Won the lottery, and died the next day"
  11. nope, its true but pattys feet dont look like feet like dick smith make up guru said, he would do fancy painting on them....
  12. You assume too much. I was quantifying intelligence and imagination, and not the un-intelligent and the unimaginative. Besides, I haven't yet put in writ my story, therefore we'll measure your IQ, and fear tolerance after you read my book. Please take back your premature appreciation.
  13. I don't believe you

Then, to honor Jesus, you should sell your computer. Just trying to help you get to heaven...
  14. My thoughts on aliens

we didnt see it, we cant read the news paper account, you didnt post a time, day, date place so we can look it up so at the moment for me its just a story. I am unable to get a better picture of the article posted here, besides, am I in a court of law? I have no desire to prove anything to you. I was just telling of an experience I had, take it or leave it. If you don't think we are getting screwed every time one of us gets on a plane and pays out the nose for a long assed flight, that's up to you. I'm sure they're hiding all types of things that would be beneficial to us. Peace.
  15. acute

"A legacy of failure: Theresa May was a disaster as Prime Minister."

(Well... I'm glad I was sitting down for that!)

1. Piney

Piney

She tried so hard to be Judy Dench......but she just didn't have the brain cells...what a shame....:(

16. Couldn't read the book or watch the movie. Kids die.....no, just no.... Awesome series and I considered the movie just another universe along the Beam and liked it too. Every member of the Jowett family, including my mother and uncle, who could all read it in it's original language considered nothing more than a allegory. Never read it, never will, have no interest. Greece, like Egypt, is way overdone and bores me.
  17. Let's talk about the Devil

I'd say sadist. The devil's his scapegoat.
  18. Let's talk about the Devil

Yeah, he's the ultimate pervert.
  19. Let's talk about the Devil

So if you really think about it. God creates the troubles and hardship you go through just to test your loyalty.
  20. Let's talk about the Devil

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/satan Satan remains inferior to God and is incapable of taking action on mortals without God’s permission. Basically the "Devil" is god's employ of the month, forever. He does god's will.
  21. I don't believe you

Just hearsay. Facts and numbers?.
  22. Let's talk about the Devil

Nice list, but there is only the book of Job, where the servant of God, called Satan, obeys his master, God (the true evil). The few other verses you quote are very much a question of interpretation. So, will you continue to support your evil master, and continue to advocate his subjects as culprits, when all they did, was do his bidding? The only conclusions to this thread is that if God exists, he is an evil son of a b****, and if not, the world is better off without him. Satan is just a scapegoat and a scare tactic for the fanatics.
  23. Let's talk about the Devil

https://www.myjewishlearning.com/article/satan-the-adversary/ in the Hebrew Bible at least, Satan is ultimately subordinate to God, carrying out his purpose on earth. Or that he isn’t real at all, but is merely a metaphor for sinful impulses.
  24. Today
  25. Women are losing mother side?

Just some food for thought... Florida state Representative says God has told him to rewrite abortion bill with no exceptions https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-state-representative-says-god-222659087.html
  26. I don't believe you

They say Jesus went and got them out. Harte
  1. Load more activity