Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. He doesn't seem very mature. I recall he called a cave rescuer a 'pedo' because he rejected his offer of a mini submarine.
  3. No. When I was a child and once went downstairs at night I heard a weird sound in the living room, so I did not dare to enter. Instead I went upstairs again and relayed my experience to my mother, who was in bed. She offered the hypothesis that I must have heard the sound of a shirt - that she had hung (to dry?) from the lamp in the front of the room - falling down.
  4. There are times when I'm not so sure.
  5. Well, at least she's a woman.
  6. Still Waters

Word Change

play tower
  7. A family who reported that an object had crashed in their yard last year has since been plagued by paranormal experiences. https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/376528/family-experiences-paranormal-activity-after-non-human-crashed-in-their-yard
  8. Why nearly intact Iranian missiles are being found in the Negev - explainer Travelers who were walking in the Arad area of the Judean desert, enjoying the starry night, were surprised to find themselves standing next to a ballistic missile, a remnant of the major attack that Tehran launched against Israel, which included more than 300 suicide drones, cruise missiles, and ballistic missiles. This is not the first missile discovered in the south since the attack. Similar missiles were discovered nearby in the Dead Sea area immediately after. So how is it that civilians are still finding missiles on the ground ten days after the attack, especially after the IDF spokesman stated that Israel's air defense system successfully intercepted 99% of them? https://www.jpost.com/israel-hamas-war/article-798580
  9. Oh please. Don't get me started on this poor excuse for a woman.
  10. Again, what does any of the above diatribe against capitalism have to do with mental illness? You can blame capitalism, you can blame society. The truth is not any of that. The mindset that competition often results in mental illness is totally without merit. So you just buy hook, line and sinker the lunatic ravings of some two bit, off the discount shelf guru? Why?
  11. No doubt lol. But I bet her U-turn has something to do with not upsetting voters.
  12. Elon Musk says his dog has taken over as Twitter CEO Elon Musk has said that his dog is now the CEO of Twitter after he "stepped down." Speaking to the BBC in a surprise interview on Tuesday, 11 April, the billionaire claimed that Floki, his Shiba Inu, is now head of the platform. Mr Musk's comments came after a series of Tweets in February, in which he posted pictures of his pet dressed in human clothing and said "The new CEO of Twitter is amazing" and "He's great with numbers." I would post the chasers X account regarding Elon but it's a family site 😇
  13. Well, we will see. Likely he might win the court case as he throws money at everything but that's why Zucks now richer than him. He will still look like a two faced tosser. And it will cost him a fortune. Much more than a fine. Worth it.
  14. That they are going backwards on the issue. Deploying the same method would more than likely repeat the result.
  15. Go easy on poor old Chive Parmigiana. He's a hard working politician.
  16. Lots of people "know what they saw" it still does in no way make it real. Is this the only time that you have seen something extraordinary or paranormal?
  17. Sir Wearer of Hats

Elon Musk to test takedown power of Australia's internet cop

Yeap, that. And the right to thumb his nose at a nation’s elected pillocks representatives and be above the law again.
  18. Kittens Are Jerks

Elon Musk to test takedown power of Australia's internet cop

Both in life and in death it would seem lol
  19. Today
  20. I do not care whether anyone values my testimony. I know what I saw.
  21. Hamas leader: With a Palestinian state, we will agree to disarm Senior Hamas official Khalil al-Hayya said on Thursday in an interview with the Associated Press (AP) that the terrorist organization is ready to agree to a five-year ceasefire and to disarm itself if an independent Palestinian state is established within the pre-1967 borders. Al-Hayya is the Deputy Chairman of Hamas in Gaza. On Wednesday, al-Hayya told Al-Aksa TV that Hamas maintained its demand that a hostage deal would include a permanent ceasefire. To the AP, Al-Hayya added that Hamas is interested in receiving "a fully sovereign Palestinian state in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip and the return of Palestinian refugees in accordance with international decisions." https://www.jpost.com/israel-hamas-war/article-798593
  22. I had the very same thought.
  23. Wouldn't be surprised if her 'evolution' has something to do with reading one too many JK Rowling tweets.
  24. But what's he won really? The right to be a hypocrite and a scumbag that benefits from violence. Ok to ban people about his place but an Aussie not wanting a stabbing public makes him a two faced tosser
  1. Load more activity