Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I don't believe you

you're an idiot
  3. I don't believe you

Did you read it?
  4. I don't believe you

That's why you're not me. I still have some imagination left. Logic, logic, logic, logic....in this world, on this planet, very little makes actual sense. Especially the species known as humans. Not a single one of those semi-hairless primates are sane.
  5. Concrete pyramids?

We are like ants that build tunnels and hills with strength
  6. I don't believe you

Believing that a completely made up entity will help you land that job interview is irrational, but can be functional. Because what would the effect be? Do you think that perhaps you might act in a more confident manner? Selecting your words just right? Could even completely fail the interview. It's all up in the air. But that entity acted as a psychological placebo. It doesn't make sense to anyone on the outside, so I try to make it easier to understand.
  7. I don't believe you

yeah, which is illogical & stupid= fortunately for the human race the vast vast majority of the highly intellectual/ scientists etc etc= ya know: those who dedicate themselves to making life easier (technology/ medical research etc) do_not_believe_in_god/s this i'm thankful for otherwise, we'd still be going around on horse-back & dying of tooth infection
  8. R.I.P. Dr. Roger Leir

That's very nice of you but I'm not some nature lover...I want to see some real UFOs and envy people who saw them!
  9. I don't believe you

Will, I do not hold the UB or give it the same merit as the Constitution. Freedom from religion and free speech, the right to dissent are what make a country free. If we want to know how it is panning out we only need to look to the United States to see how it is working, where it can be refined, I wouldn’t consider some fantasy place in the UB as comparable or viable in the quest for freedom.
  10. UFO sightings

to me when a person posts a picture to represent what they are talking about in this case ufos over washington in 1952 then if they do not post a disclaimer its not an actual picture of the event then they are pulling a scam, hoping to pass off a fake a hoax as the real deal, and 100% of their credibilty is gone, after that nothing they say can be taken at all seriously, cant blame them for hiding. if a person just admits they have zero, zip, zilch that i can respect, not trying to pass off faked hoax pictures as the real thing. in this case i wouldnt be surprised if they argue its a real pic and cover-up...lol.
  11. I don't believe you

A belief is something that a person holds true. Faith is basically the emotional quality of said belief. The brain treats beliefs as facts, anything that counters a belief is treated as a real threat. Which is why a believer lashes out defensively. It really all comes down to what belief and how much a person believers in it. (the emotional investment)
  12. Concrete pyramids?

One would hope that that was meant tongue-in-cheek. cormac
  13. I don't believe you

Faith & belief are "real things" too, since people's faith and beliefs cause them to act in certain ways, yes? It is 'faith & belief' that causes people to wage war on people with different 'faiths & beliefs'. Faith & belief is what causes people to treat other people as 'less than', yes?
  14. I don't believe you

it depends what room you're in
  15. I don't believe you

I can understand when people say that times were different back then. But what I cannot fathom is how people can say things like "no, no! slavery was different!" Notice that these apologists don't try to say that murder was "different', or that theft was 'different', just slavery. If cold blooded murder was wrong then, and is now; If theft was wrong then, and is now; If rape was wrong then, and is now; Then how come slavery is different?
  16. I don't believe you

ahha= you're talking about REAL things NOT faith & belief... there's a big difference- well to me there is but to many there is not!! there within is the problem-- IMO
  17. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Right now, the Liberal narrative is transitioning--kicking screaming and crying--from Republican Watergate to Republican White Water. For the rest of his term, instead of throwing stones, they'll sling mud--any kind of mud--hoping, somehow, enough will stick to justify their futile draconian impeachment fantasy. Politics ain't polite and the next election cycle is shaping up to be a particularly dirty one. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
  18. JVG

If Trump is so lily white and has nothing to hide then why did so many in his inner circle lie???

1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. XenoFish

XenoFish

I quit caring a long time ago.

3. susieice

susieice

Everyone is out for himself but no one is going down alone. It's possible no one knew what those morons were doing until they got caught. Now they're begging for get out of jail free cards.

4. JVG

JVG

The political party on both sides of the aisle is a joke. Who ever has the upper hand the other party becomes the party of no... Which brings us to the question how is this good for America and the American people. Wake up Washinghton we are on the path to destruction and foreign countries are watching are demise....

19. Native American legends about the Vikings

Are you daft? Nowhere did I claim it was fake. I said most of the aspects of it point to being fake. I have no stake to a claim of it being fake. If tomorrow they unearth the dead bodies and clothes and weapons then that gives something to work with. The linguistics contained on the stone, as pointed out by others, seems to it be a modern forgery. The fact that no verified Viking object or settlement has ever been found within a few thousand miles of the site is suspect. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/L'Anse_aux_Meadows We know, for a fact, that Vikings were in Newfoundland. Backed up by a archeological site. By "my logic" it wouldn't be that much of a stretch to find a runestone there. It would still have to be analyzed to confirm its authenticity. Again, I'm not saying that groups of people throughout the ages couldn't have traveled all over the world. An intrepid explorer could have traveled all over the place given enough time and resources. And without an established settlement it would be a rare find of evidence. That doesn't make the Kensington Runestone real.
  20. I don't believe you

Nothing wrong with leaving room open for error. Do what you will. I ain't gonna judge you.
  21. I don't believe you

Indeed, only about 7 percent of the indentured slaves got their freedom and land until the south came up with a way to do away with the agreement all together and then things only got worse. I agree, it is never the only option to enslave others so a very few can prosper. For me, it is just heart breaking to read posts that praise slavery or suggest it was the only option available.
  22. I don't believe you

Yeah, not so much.... Look at the history of the human race. Logic & common sense (which isn't, much like the "moral Majority"), if logic & common sense prevailed, would there be world wars? Or, for that matter, ANY wars? Would poverty & pollution, racial/gender inequality be issues that have to be dealt with? Would prejudice and 'race hatred' be things? The human race is, by & large, highly illogical and 'common sense' is a rare talent.
  23. I don't believe you

if you're still open-minded to the possibility of BS being real then i've no idea what to say to you apart from 'have fun'
  1. Load more activity