Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Question about perspectives.

Memories, Dreams, Reflections which he co-authored with Aniela Jaffé. It's essentially an autobiography, and a good read. Ha, ha. Three runners-up (making four; Jung loved groupings of four ) The Portable Jung, edited by Joseph Campbell. Since it's a collection of Jung's papers, you can skip around or even skip over, and focus in on the topics that interest you. The Red Book is something to see, because Jung's illustrations are gorgeous. I doubt very many people read it, though, since for all its beauty, the text is basically a transcription into calligraphy of his raw notebooks, especially from the time when he was hallucinating on a regular basis, after his break with Freud. The last thing he wrote was the extended introduction to Man and his Symbols. The rest of the book is interesting, too, but the long essay from Jung is poignant and lucid.
  3. I don't believe you

"Judge not lest ye be judge by the same judgement that you judge others."
  4. I don't believe you

Satanists have no good in them https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satan A figure known as "the satan" first appears in the Tanakh as a heavenly prosecutor, a member of the sons of God subordinate to Yahweh
  5. I don't believe you

There are Satanists, and then there are "Satanists", usually emo little tweenagers who want to be supercool anti-everything goths, who buy all their apparel from "Hot Topic".
  6. I don't believe you

Don't know and honestly don't care, there are various schools of thought, Anton LaVey being the more predominate one. I'm not worried. Satanism is just as absurd and the rest of them.
  7. I don't believe you

She knows what she knows, even if what she knows isn't what she knows. Don't try to confuse her with facts, her mind is made up. She, and many like her, prefer to believe in what they think they "know" about things, rather than learn what the truth really is.
  8. I don't believe you

How is Satanism authenticated? I didn't know there was a guild.
  9. I don't believe you

I'm beginning to think I'm a satanist the more I look into it again...too many overlaps.
  10. I don't believe you

Sounds familiar. Closed minds are a lot alike.
  11. I don't believe you

How many satanist do you actually know that are actually authentic satanist?
  12. Climate Change is a Hoax

Man I don't know where you are living but I've been utterly surrounded with about 700+ of the damn things! Imagine the Scrap Metal market here in 20 years?
  13. I don't believe you

Sorry all to believe in all you in a Satanisn beliefs that wants to destroy life in side
  14. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Some of us just recognize it for common sense. Or do you not remember Congressman Scalise? What the 5th column and the Left have been attempting is nothing less than a coup.
  15. I don't believe you

@docyabut2 Did you even take the time to READ this post?!?! Or is it just a case of "I know what I know, so don't try to teach me anything!"
  16. Loud Clap in My Bedroom

I believe you. I believe you because a month ago I was looking in my fridge for ten seconds when I heard a very sharp, loud snap right next to my right ear. It sounded like a vinyl record being snapped in half. I couldn't believe it, there was nothing there. It was around 1:00 in the morning. My wife was sleeping upstairs and it's just the two of us...Friggin' weird.
  17. 10% discount to floriduh residents
  18. I don't believe you

Or it's an idea of self-liberation from oppression, domination, control and authority.
  19. I don't believe you

Satan is a belief of ones destruction in one`s self, depression, fear , hate ,tears and death is what Jesus ministered tried to teach to overcome .
  20. I don't believe you

So you know nothing about it, but just "know" it's bad? Here is a clue: why not learn about what you fear? The "Satanist Creed" as listed above, states nothing inherently evil, and in fact, is more just & righteous than many other religions creeds. Personal note: I am an arachnophobe. I am terrified of spiders. But, rather than run screaming from every 8 legged little monster, I study them. I read about them, watch documentaries, learn what to fear and what not to fear. Classify it under "know thine enemy" if you will.
  21. I don't believe you

Nope, she's full on Anton LaVey. Staunch Atheist and all.
  22. I don't believe you

Hmm, that doesn't sound quite right. Crowley said, 1904 "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law." Later; Doreen Valiente, one of the founders of Wicca, in 1954 said during a speech "An it harm none do what ye will." That became the Wiccan rede. I think your friend may really be a Wiccan?
  23. I don't believe you

I'm a believer in to each his own. Even if I don't want to own it. It's not our place to force our own beliefs on others. Nothing is for sure so nobody can say.
  24. I don't believe you

Inanna preserve us!
  25. I don't believe you

gee piney people better get the life of not believing Satanism
  1. Load more activity