Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I can count a lot of bigfoot recordings that a far worse personally. Its really hard to get a perfect video, if people complains that the cameraman is too far away, or that hes too close for it to be real.
  3. Thanks Sheri i am ok .I feel a lot happier now after what happened to me on good Friday. after what happened to me good Friday.
  4. US apparently readying for Iran attack

Someone had his sense of humour removed.
  5. Hi Paul You have my sympathy for your loss. I do not know how familiar you are with losing people close to you. I grew up with a group of guys( that fought for, with and against each other and loved them dearly) my older brother was one of them when I was 20 the first one died of an overdose and 2 weeks later his brother blew his brains out with grief over the next 7 yrs all of them died my brother being the last when I was 27. Over the years I have lost many people that I cared about and they all live in my memories and it is good to remember them and the impact they made on that time in your life and that is your purpose is to live on an expand on what they gave you. I understand the subjective nature of this discussion and am not criticizing you just offering a point of view. jmccr8
  6. I don't think what you describe here sounds natural. Technology is a good thing if we use it right. And there is probably lots of bright heads in science or other with ideas we can try. Harmony with nature I think is better than pollution. A modern natural way. I think so far.
  7. "Ok to be gay" school lessons cause unrest

I don't understand your reference here. Is this supposed to be American's in a classroom pledging allegiance to our flag?
  8. . I think I speak for more than myself when I say: What?
  9. "Ok to be gay" school lessons cause unrest

wow... That totally floors me. Yet they stone women who sleep around and hang gay men in public, from cranes. How bizarre a disconnect that is.
  10. Be careful, someone might accuse your ancestors of being firebugs JK... interesting piece.
  11. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Yeah, I'm SURE that THIS time, you've "got 'im"
  12. Which is why you have had these "visitations".
  13. I don't believe you

Then I will fade and go into the West, with all my kin...
  14. It doesn’t matter what other parents say, she was your friend and daughter and your love for her is beautiful and we are blessed to have you share with us. By the way, my name is Sheri feel free anytime to reach out if you need a friend,
  15. Acronym it! (Part 2)

[5 letter anagram words only. However ...] Some Outstanding Novices Give Tourists Recitals Every Summer Season. OPERA
  16. I know all parents would say this but Ell was very special in my heart.I had two daughters and my other daughter kristy is more like her mum but ell was like me we enjoyed every thing together. She was more than a daughter to me and i loved her immensely.
  17. You can’t and don’t, for me losing my sister to murder is something I have never gotten over. You eventually go on, but there is always a part of my heart that is broken over her,. The loss is profound. I can’t even fathom losing a child under any circumstances, let alone murdered. My mother had two mental breakdowns and was committed for a few years over my sister. My heart is just so sad for Paul.
  18. Today
  19. Question about perspectives.

Thank you, I work two 12 hour shifts at nite and I have lots of time to read. I will get up to Jung speed, finally. Thank you for the recommendation and shortcuts.
  20. I don't believe you

You wish.
  21. I don't believe you

I don't know if you can. Your effectiveness as the Hammer would be diminished if you did.
  22. Australian Federal Election 2019

Now all we need is a Laurel and Hardy.
  23. Upper Classes truly believe they are superior

Your bad attitude is more revealing that you probably realise. Your life issues are not mine or my fault, dont project your anger onto me.
  24. Climate Change is a Hoax

Beto you mean the sea sponge, (previous video, no not the dancing one)? Yeah, post it here l wouldn't mind seeing that idiot get blasted.
  25. The personal body slams from NeverUFOers in here is why I think you all should come in, say "I don't believe in Aliens/UFOs" and then SCREW.
  26. In some cases UFOs are aerial junk, yes. In other cases, it is plain to see that they are intelligently designed and flown. Some are hoaxes others clearly are not.
  27. US government covered up UFO incidents

which one, MUFON? heheh
  1. Load more activity