Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Right, look at what we know, which is that Todd and Pearce committed the burglary, and per her description, didn't see either one. We also know that no one reported having seen either Todd or Pearce, which (obviously) supports that the burglary occurred at night. And to my knowledge, no one reported having seen the dolly out in the front yard of the Medina home, which (obviously) supports that it hadn't been there since about before noon on the 24th. Re: the Aponte tip/Tenbrinks info., Todd and Pearce had already been arrested about three weeks prior and to my knowledge, there was no info pertaining to the involvement of anyone else in the burglary and so I would think that alone is another circumstance which supports that no one other than Todd and Pearce committed the burglary and also serves to undermine the notion that Jackson witnessed the burglars.
  3. I'm saying that the people who decided to physically split the McCabe investigation off from the IG's investigation and expedite its findings -- in complete contrast to all other internal FBI investigations in recorded memory -- just might be.
  4. Hi Nicolette, Welcome to UM and thank you for sharing. So from your perspective would you say that you experienced things that could not be explained or produced within the brain? Can you describe more about the light tunnel please? Did you feel drawn to it and if so could you describe that feeling? Any and all info is always appreciated.
  5. A lot will depend on the point you're trying to make. For example. the biblical story of the Exodus would be difficult or even impossible if the Heroopolitic Red Sea was full of water. Yet the Exous crossed it at El Kubrit. It obviously wasn't full of water - maybe eighteen inches, but probably not even that much. Also, after the "Israelites" crossed, they spent three days in the wilderness without water. If the Canal of the Pharaoh was operating, they could just have followed the channel all the way to Suez and had plenty of water. So we know the canal was dry at the time. Ramses III built a fort at Suez (It was on the small peninsula in what is now Port Ibrahim.). If Egypt was hostile to the "Israeilites," then that fort was a major obstacle. The fort obtained its drinking water from the spring Ayn Musa - the same one Moses purified with a tree branch. There would have been major problems sharing it with a hostile military force. So what do we conclude? If there was an Exodus, it came that way before the fort was built. Ramses III reigned from March 1186 to April 1155. So sometime before 1155 BC. So the Exodus took place in a geography that still exists (The campsite at the crossing is now an airport.) in times that are identifiable historically. So did the Exodus happen? I think so - It was an Egyptian military/mining expedition to Sinai whose military wing got caught in converging seiche waves. After a fashion, the story is true. Doug
  6. *takes several, interested, careful notes* Blast! Cannot do that today luv, maybe tonight or another day. Derek Ospreys chickens are taking refuge behind the bar for now. And besides...all this talk of chains, dark cellars, Draymen, manky carpets and spoilt nibbles is giving me and the punters dizzy spells.
  7. Saw this and thought humans are not ready for this kind of technology. She was pushing her bike along the road...a self drive car could work...but not when humans are still sharing the same road.
  8. I had a nde. My heart and breathing had stopped and I was well aware of exiting my body. I don't recall seeing my body only getting p***ed about it, ignoring the light tunnel and clinging on. I awoke to my body being toted off and some very shocked people who were positive I was dead. I couldn't see anything that happened after I left the body only darkness around I couldn' even see my body I just clung back to it knowing it was there. Here is the interesting thing nobody else knows how I know how it happened as it was an unexpected blow to the back of the head. Nobody told me what happened, I never saw it coming but I was well aware as if I had seen it. I could not see what was happening between my exit and return but I was definitely still hanging around believing I was me. Maybe there are a range of answers because there are a range of levels of awareness and perceptions or people are directing their consciousness differently outside of the body.
  9. If he dribbles on the hardly used -luxurious- carpet you will have to reduce the price if i decide to buy it after all.
  10. Shackled! I am a lady so i do not get SHACKLED. But i am up for being chained behind the bar for a few hours, i could poor a few drinks. ...for the punters, obviously.
  11. The excerpts you posted here are from the preliminary hearing, that the jury didn't see, yet you didn't cite this. And you credit Delucchi for asking questions of Dr. Peterson when it was Judge Girolami who asked them. Delucchi was assigned the case 10 weeks after the above cited testimony. No jury, different judge. Intellectual dishonesty to win an argument here and keep your twine theory relevant or two huge, but innocent mistakes? I'll assume the latter, but how do you think you and others would have responded if I had posted something similar? You seem to have trouble with consistency regarding Dr. Peterson. His credibility and his answers are pick and choose to what suits you. He's spot on when his answers support you. Yet when they don't, he's a dolt that should be mocked. Bottom line...I've indulged this twine business as a courtesy and out of respect. We disagree, adamantly. It's not in the appeal. And you can't explain why anyone would go to the trouble to frame Scott, then place twine on Conner to demolish the frame. You can't produce anything from police that let the killers know Brooks Island was the drop spot within the 1600 sq. mi. bay. You can't explain one item regarding the logic of the twine. You say no tissue damage has no relevance and after all the constant badgering about evidence, you say I should ignore it when it exists. You are right, I didn't perform the autopsy, I didn't photograph the twine, and I didn't arrange the evidence to present at trial. I've admitted I can't answer your questions. You obviously refuse to answer mine or admit you can't answer mine. So what are you looking for here? A concession on my part? Not going to happen until someone can answer the questions I ask.
  12. A person might have seen the woman and realised she was about to step into the road.
  13. Yeh, into the pig sty with some luxurious second hand carpeting for bedding.
  14. Missed it? Your name sure does match your pub habits but you may need to change the ROAM bit into WANDERing off alot Tell you what, why not let yourself be shackled to a bar stool? That way you can enjoy a drink and gradually lose the disappearance act.
  15. Digging myself out, then heading to the hospital to see what's going on with my hubby. I'll pop in and out.
  16. Ya! Es verdad! The problem, Is that they think they are debating!
  17. Yes but when you started dribbling, we threw you out.
  18. tcgram

Asking for good thoughts/prayers for my hubby.  He was admitted late last night to the hospital with a bowel obstruction caused my his hernia flipping over.   Currently they are trying to get it to flip back over and if not, he is looking at surgery, probably will have to be transported 2 hours away.  Thanks.  

1. freetoroam

Oh dear. My thoughts are will you and i hope they can flip it..(will have to google it as i do not know about hernias much)

No good me praying, sorry tcg, no one listens to me up there.

2. khol

I sincerely hope he can recover wishes to you and your husband

3. JVG

Sending good vibes his way... Hoping for the best...

19. Sorry i missed the lock-in last night, any nuts left?
  20. In future I`ll be sticking with the double cheese burger!!! Fecking con artists! I shudder to think what they have done with the quarter pounder...
  21. Ladies yes! Odd bods, no! Yet another un joins the likes of Dark Derek in my pub.
  22. It's a ricking fup-off!
  23. I havent had time to check that out but heard it was pretty good. You also reminded me of Battlestar Galactica as well which I completely forgot about. I like these shows as I have kinda a busy hectic job at times and the sci fi element in them just takes me away to a different place and time for an hr. Helps me forget about work and other stuff thats going on.. Is Discovery before or after Kirk and the Enterprise?
  24. I had one yesterday, the first in years and thought, "I`m paying top wack for a childs portion."
  25. The accident marks the first time that a pedestrian has ever been killed by an autonomous vehicle.
  26. I also believe this. I used to have nightmares about my life and death in the 1400s in Europe... as I am 3/4 European I attribute this to that phenomena. Either that or it was my past life can't say but for some reason I do recall what could have very possibly been my ancestors death. Trouble with this idea is that if that was the case, any procreation must have happened before the death and so the memories could not have passed through DNA.
  1. Load more activity