Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Really ?...what about collecting reading material etc when you were into the paranormal and stuff, before you became a skeptic.
  3. Do these desk dragons...um...talk to you?
  4. He had a good heart and a good soul. It doesn't make sense.
  5. That had to be shocking. I'm sorry to hear that.
  6. Sigh. Explaining a joke always kills it, but the idea here is that preacherman is an old person, stereotypically ignorant of, and therefore hostile to, all those new-fangled devices and habits of today's youths, and willing to attribute every alleged vice to those young people, without a particularly strong logical reason to do so, like the villain in a Scooby-Doo episode. You know, exactly the same pointless grudge old people have always had towards younger people, at least from (allegedly) Akkadian times: "Our earth is degenerate in these latter days ; there are signs that the world is speedily coming to an end; bribery and corruption are common ; children no longer obey their parents ; every man wants to write a book, and the end of the world is evidently approaching." --Jaylemurph
  7. Just found out today that a friend shot himself yesterday. Not that it makes any difference, I hope it was by accident.
  8. I need to see about some dinner. Be back in a bit
  9. True. I know one sister is for sure coming, other sister is a ?
  10. Lucky frogs!
  11. Neither.
  12. I am definitely resilient; and willing to stand up when called upon for my friends or kids, I credit my grandmother for taking me in, demonstrating a strong female voice, and investing the time in being a role model I could aspire to. Thank you for your incredibly kind words. Lets just say I have kissed a few frogs before I found my prince.
  13. S'more-or-less?
  14. I know what s'more are.
  15. Well it may not be perfect but I bet it will still be fun. Don't let them spoil your day.
  16. And if we awarded the most dishonest President? Who wins that one?
  17. Care to share the numbers or the source?
  18. Yes!
  19. I honestly think this is wise, I am going to share that I raised my sons to understand that the loss of ones trust is something that cannot be taken for granted, that if one is trusted it is to be cherished at all costs and if for some reason a grave error is made, make it the last time ever. I don’t believe those that claim to be paragons of forgiveness; it would cross my mind that they may be gullible or naive., or sheltered.
  20. Most live in the same state as me but don't come or make effort. Yet carry on about not seeing family. Just annoyed he picked fishing over his baby sister. Few years back he choose to go to Sydney for Christmas to see the woman he was "dating" instead of family. Other brother fully understand they (his wife and him) cant afford a plane ticket.
  21. You are an exceptional individual, Sheri, you were born exceptional. You were able to learn responsibility and self-sufficiently while other girls your age were still playing with Barbie Dolls. It's pleasant to think otherwise, but not all people are born equal. My own siblings with the same genes, raised by the same parents in the same house, are evidence enough for me of this. What you went through would have made a lesser mind a mental basket case. Yet, here you are, a wife, a mother, a professional, quite sufficient, alone to provide for your own needs and that of your family, if called on in crisis to do so. I would imagine--perhaps wrongly-- that there were men in your life before Sean, who found you a bit intimidating in that regard. *LOL*
  22. And what exactly did she predict? Like nothing?
  23. That is their weakness. Knowing what you know now, is a strength.
  24. That sucks sorry its being a pain for you. Holidays and birthdays are always a circus in my family over what's doing and who is coming or who is not coming because so and so is. Then they show up anyway cause free food. Good times
  1. Load more activity