Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. British Steel in compulsory liquidation

As a country we have to step in. its a national strategic asset. retaining British steel for building our nation from infrastructure to building ships of war, and everything in between. With globalism not all its made out to be, and lets not forget Brexit.
  3. OverSword

Back at work for the first time since May 9th.  ugghhhh.  Hundreds of emails to check.

4. Simple fix for sleep trouble in teenagers

Hit them in the head with a blunt object ;-)
  5. If you could vote to cut the Earths population in half, would you? The caveat is that the 7.5 billion people would be assigned a number and picked randomly. So family or yourself would be in the mix. It would certainly help the planets environment sustainability.
  6. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

I guess her plan, in so far as she has a coherent plan, is to try and scare mps into voting for her deal with the "threat" of the Brexit party doing well tomorrow. A last ditch effort to get it thru, and simultaneously pull the rug out from under Farage's feet...I don't fancy her chances. She doesnt know the meaning of the word "quit"...its one of a large number of words she doesnt know the meaning of; other examples include "leave" and "brexit"...
  7. US government covered up UFO incidents

Well read this page 283 to 285 http://www.ibiblio.org/hyperwar/AAF/I/AAF-I-8.html
  8. "Ok to be gay" school lessons cause unrest

No its not, people have the right to their religious beliefs. With the focus being on producing a society which functions properly instead of policing peoples beliefs and lifestyle choices there is a problem. There are people on both sides (and I pick you as an example to demonstrate this from your reply) who devalue the other side instead of respecting their right to think differently. Religious Freedom is a human right protected in Law.
  9. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Here's the results of the meeting. Pelosi is still urging investigations and it seems most Democrats agree. https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/mounting-pressure-pelosi-hold-emergency-impeachment-meeting-wednesday/story?id=63178175
  10. {un}holy haiku - 3rd Edition

mice know and play yay who's got heart will understand each at their own pace
  11. I don't believe you

Doesn't this just go to show how beliefs can effect perception.
  12. For me, if true, he watched a bigfoot working so to speak. Obviously if a hair covered beast was spending that much time at one place, it would be easy to gather up some hair for evidence. But...................................nope.
  13. Britain now a harsh and uncaring country

And much healthier not only that it also taste better.
  14. As Moonman says, there obviously is a way for it to play - you can't have dismantled it entirely! Probably in the process of dismantling it you set it off. Unless, that is, what you have is related to Phoebe's smoke alarm from that old episode of Friends
  15. Vibrations alone can set music boxes off. In most case they only play when the lid is raised. So, one that has been wound up but left with the lid down may remain dormant for days, weeks, even years. I've had it happen here in my (antique) shop. Though I tell everyone it's really a ghost
  16. US government covered up UFO incidents

excellent observation, AO. You see the proof I have^^^^ that in the 1942 Battle over LA, it could not be any kind of balloon that was fired at...?^^^^ Watch them hop skip and dance right around it. "Proof.... Proof...?? We don't need no stinkin' PROOF"
  17. "Ok to be gay" school lessons cause unrest

I don't beleive in rights, only responsibilities But if that is the case, do I have the right to view having a mole on the face as a mortal sin? It's the same thing. Exactly the same thing.
  18. Apparently, someone remembered- or discovered to their horror - Mozart was an old Cis-White guy.
  19. "Ok to be gay" school lessons cause unrest

sexuality is definitely politicized today, even weaponized.
  20. US government covered up UFO incidents

The use of a "weather balloon" to cover up the Battle over LA UFO incident fails in many ways: 1) The speed and many directions that the balloon traversed. First, the object was picked up on radar coming in to the coast of California going West to East and a high rate of speed, much too high for wind to be responsible, ergo much too high to be a balloon Then, the object turned South and slowed down to around 50 mph, going through Los Angeles. Then the craft turned around, and went North, also at around 50 mph, and finally turned out over the ocean (West) and departed. These collective motions are impossible for a weather balloon to make, of course. This flying object was clearly under some kind of power for propulsion. This object is NOT a balloon of any kind. 2) Surviving an onslaught of military ant-aircraft firepower. 1,400 rounds of anti-aircraft ordinance were fired that night at the slow moving object. Eyewitnesses claimed that they saw shells hit the object and bounce off of it. Also, these ordinance were certainly powerful enough to accidentally take out two US Army Air Force planes that were also firing at the object. Also, a squadron of said aircraft ran two sorties firing machine guns at said object. No balloon could survive this machine gun fire or the anti-aircraft fire. This object is NOT a balloon of any kind. The "weather balloon" alibi for the Battle over LA incident is pure rubbish. It could never be. It's a coverup. 1942.
  21. Climate Change is a Hoax

Doug sez: "The life expectancy of a wind turbine is 25 to 30 years with minimal maintence, extendable indefinitely beyond that." He means in the unicorn world, the one without friction and black swan events like tornadoes, hurricanes and stuff like that.
  22. I think I saw this in a "B" movie from the 50's... it don't end well for the "home team".
  23. Climate Change is a Hoax

Lost_Shaman in answer to your question/statement "Man I don't know where you are living but I've been utterly surrounded with about 700+ of the damn things! Imagine the Scrap Metal market here in 20 years?" I live in part of the USA where there is not enough wind to justify windmills, thank the gods. My area has a mix of hydroelectric, nuclear, gas turbine and a few coal fired plants that are slowly being phased out as it's cheaper to install gas turbines than replace aging boilers. I'll be the first to admit that phasing out the coal plants is a good thing. Real pollutants like, NOX, SO2 and fly ash are a problem. American coal should be left in the ground for later development when we need to make liquid and gaseous petroleum products out of it. I am looking for a map I saw that actually shows suitable regions for wind power generation in the US. It is surprisingly small and located in rough line running north / south in the mid-west. I pity the fools that buy into the scam that wind power electricity will be cheaper in those areas. The fact that the windmills have to be replaced every 20 to 30 years will make cheap wind energy unfeasible. Plus as I said before in areas where wind power is used they still have to keep gas turbines and fossil fuel boilers on-line at a low fire setting and ready to go 100 percent of the time in case the wind stops. They also have to maintain that infrastructure. Add that to the costs of wind and I wonder what the true costs are? When I have time I'm looking in to it.
  1. Load more activity