Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Again, what does any of the above diatribe against capitalism have to do with mental illness? You can blame capitalism, you can blame society. The truth is not any of that. The mindset that competition often results in mental illness is totally without merit. So you just buy hook, line and sinker the lunatic ravings of some two bit, off the discount shelf guru? Why?
  3. No doubt lol. But I bet her U-turn has something to do with not upsetting voters.
  4. Elon Musk says his dog has taken over as Twitter CEO Elon Musk has said that his dog is now the CEO of Twitter after he "stepped down." Speaking to the BBC in a surprise interview on Tuesday, 11 April, the billionaire claimed that Floki, his Shiba Inu, is now head of the platform. Mr Musk's comments came after a series of Tweets in February, in which he posted pictures of his pet dressed in human clothing and said "The new CEO of Twitter is amazing" and "He's great with numbers." I would post the chasers X account regarding Elon but it's a family site 😇
  5. Well, we will see. Likely he might win the court case as he throws money at everything but that's why Zucks now richer than him. He will still look like a two faced tosser. And it will cost him a fortune. Much more than a fine. Worth it.
  6. That they are going backwards on the issue. Deploying the same method would more than likely repeat the result.
  7. Go easy on poor old Chive Parmigiana. He's a hard working politician.
  8. Lots of people "know what they saw" it still does in no way make it real. Is this the only time that you have seen something extraordinary or paranormal?
  9. Sir Wearer of Hats

Elon Musk to test takedown power of Australia's internet cop

Yeap, that. And the right to thumb his nose at a nation’s elected pillocks representatives and be above the law again.
  10. Kittens Are Jerks

Both in life and in death it would seem lol
  11. I do not care whether anyone values my testimony. I know what I saw.
  12. Hamas leader: With a Palestinian state, we will agree to disarm Senior Hamas official Khalil al-Hayya said on Thursday in an interview with the Associated Press (AP) that the terrorist organization is ready to agree to a five-year ceasefire and to disarm itself if an independent Palestinian state is established within the pre-1967 borders. Al-Hayya is the Deputy Chairman of Hamas in Gaza. On Wednesday, al-Hayya told Al-Aksa TV that Hamas maintained its demand that a hostage deal would include a permanent ceasefire. To the AP, Al-Hayya added that Hamas is interested in receiving "a fully sovereign Palestinian state in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip and the return of Palestinian refugees in accordance with international decisions." https://www.jpost.com/israel-hamas-war/article-798593
  13. I had the very same thought.
  14. Wouldn't be surprised if her 'evolution' has something to do with reading one too many JK Rowling tweets.
  15. But what's he won really? The right to be a hypocrite and a scumbag that benefits from violence. Ok to ban people about his place but an Aussie not wanting a stabbing public makes him a two faced tosser
  16. Sheshonq may have bought some knowledge into Egypt… https://www.eurasiareview.com/26052022-discovering-the-amazigh-people-and-their-culture-analysis/
  17. Ohh, that's gonna upset her supporters here on this subject lol. Be good of she could expand in her "evolution". It's a pretty broad description for a complete flip flop.
  18. Sir Wearer of Hats

The eSafety wallah made a mistake in demanding the footage be pulled globally. If he had stuck to “no you wretched Souf Effrukan numpty, WE decide what is or is not fit to be broadcast as news in Australia, not you” Musk wouldn’t have had a leg to stand on. Now they’ll have to argue authority on a global scale… and they’ll lose.
  19. Well they aren't doing so well with the methods you seem to be copying. Just saying.
  20. I learned about her just recently when reading an article about her opposing the UK's National Education Union over a motion describing Israel’s government as racist and guilty of apartheid. She argued, quite rightly, that teachers were duty bound to remain politically impartial, without bias or prejudice. I remember thinking, oh she seems nice, and then this happened.
  21. I`m pretty sure most people know what a woman is. The legal identity is a legal fiction for pretend women to have protection under the law.
  22. Yes, we have lost our identity, and that`s why we are pushing back. The social issues you are referring to us spread to us from the USA.
  1. Load more activity