Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Question about perspectives.

Still though, you are still trying to say the something like a God is evidenced in physics and in specifically our formulae. Whatever that's fine. I'm not going to be start off down the road of saying why it's not. However I will ask, as it's relevant to what the opening comment asked, is your last two comments answering the question set forth in my opening comment? Is what you responded with the first thing that pops into your head when you hear 'God' uttered?
  3. The lights were observed from the city of Phoenix by people and people reported different colors. That is what happens with eyewitnesses. We can often be certain that an event happened at a place, but the rest of the details are often confused. The man withe telescope reported planes with square wings and saw pairs of lights on the wings. That's a conventional aircraft. He had the telescope and was very familiar with using it. The range of colors is likely due to the fallibility of human memory, but I like your suggestion.
  4. The Batmeter is slight off. 100% hoax. Another point is. Apes smell and hear you then turn around and charge. Even bonobos.
  5. US apparently readying for Iran attack

Fish face fur ball.
  6. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

Bit late on that one.
  7. US apparently readying for Iran attack

Don't underestimate the honey badger part...
  8. "Ok to be gay" school lessons cause unrest

Based on the ignorance of many adults, apparently they do. And what a fine, well adjusted adult you have become.
  9. Well, as a "proposed general long-term initiative" I don't think it was classified as, say "Top Secret" If and when it starts moving along though, its developing details might be at least "Confidential"
  10. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

She talks about honouring the result of the referendum and in the same breath she allows MPs to vote on a second referendum. She keeps contradicting herself. It is beyond ridiculous.
  11. US apparently readying for Iran attack

Definitely a rarity these days. Fish face
  12. US apparently readying for Iran attack

Well... yeah. But how is that any different to any other country? The US gives weapons to the Saudis, which they use on the Houthis. Are the US just as guilty of causing any attacks then? The ships and the embassy are the only examples of Iran taking steps to escalate. And it's more likely the embassy was some low level fanatic with a rocket launcher than anyone acting on Iran’s orders. The ships are interesting.
  13. Mossad foreknowledge 911 attacks

The problem sane, logical, non conspiratorial human beings have with this "logic" is that it would take a cast of hundreds, at least, to be in on such a plan yet in nearly 2 decades not a single ONE has given a death-bed confession or tried to clear their conscience or make a fortune from their book. Care to attempt to offer a reasonable explanation of that lack of human response from ANY OF THEM?
  14. Question about perspectives.

I wasn't attempting to prove or disprove. I am not saying math and science are god, but there may be something like a god and that physics (and the mathematical formulas) are proof of that.
  15. Cern and time line jumping

Oh nerdie, you are as predictable as rain in October. Apparently, it is you outside your territory on this one. The Mandela Effect is about having memories at odds with the current reality. That's it! The causes are unknown and controversial with multiple theories out there. I personally lean to the idea that reality is a creation of consciousness.
  16. Question about perspectives.

Not quite. It does depend on which god we're talking about in general. But the abrahamic god is fully fleshed out for its time. Serving the purpose it was created for. However times have changed. We need new gods or no gods. Take your pick.
  17. True. NASA's budget is tight and seems to widely fluctuate as per Presidential administration and, of course, Congressional funding approvals. This issue may get a little more attention and approval since it appears that other countries have the same end-goals with regards to our Moon. Who knows, this might be perceived by serious experts as a form of national security interest.
  18. Question about perspectives.

Daenerys and Tyrion "make a complete character," complementary and wildly contrasting along every dimension. The Jungian Image of God is overwhelming (Daenerys), but his "God" also manifests as a quieter Voice of God (Tyrion perhaps). As Jung put in his 1961 letter to the BBC's The Listener: Just musing. You have good taste in gods
  19. reports can be credible, personal testimony and eyewitness evidence is evidence (not proof)...sorry
  20. MK-ULTRA Mindcontrol

This reminds me of a book I read back in 2012 called The Music of Time by Preston B. Nichols & Peter Moon. Is that what you are talking about?
  21. Does that mean they have lost their ability to keep secrets now? Is someone getting fired over this "leaking"?
  22. Guy in a ghillie suit?!?
  23. another blobsquatch and the photographer used every cheesy trick a hoaxer would use, the subject is where you cant see it but the camerman doesnt move to get a better shot, then cutting the camera off right at the best chance to actually show his buddy in a fur suit, saying he was scared for dramatic effect. 99.9% hoax
  24. Word Association from the Last Letter

entitle -> empower
  25. Preceding 1st + Last letters come in New Word

potly -> apyretic
  1. Load more activity