Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. discrimination based on political belief, illegal in USA as of 1964
  3. "On Tuesday it emerged that a British maritime museum has begun referring to ships it exhibits as "it" in a bid to appear more gender neutral. The decision taken by the Scottish Maritime Museum near Troon was sparked by vandals. Twice in four months, references to boats as "she" have been scratched out of information signs, forcing the charity’s director to scrap the gender-specific term altogether." Full report at the Telegraph:https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/04/23/gender-neutral-boats-rise-maritime-museum-removes-signs-referring/ "Scottish maritime museum forced by vandals to stop calling ships ‘she’." At the Scotsman: https://www.scotsman.com/news/people/scottish-maritime-museum-forced-by-vandals-to-stop-calling-ships-she-1-4913370
  4. Same with my family. Maybe not Jewish/Soviet but the sentiment is exactly the same: family is not something to be taken lightly. Having kids is not something to be taken lightly. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should
  5. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

A Consitutionally correct shill. 100% correct.
  6. Worldwide Walls

I think the point is that the illegal migrants won't come through where the wall is put, channeling them into other entry points. The longer the wall grows, the greater the channeling effect
  7. That or Siberia. I believe Siberia more closely matches their original habitat. There is even talk of cloning mammoths in Siberia to reduce climate change....something to do with the way mammoths interact with grasses or something...
  8. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

No he didn't. He simply stated he wouldn't/couldn't make a decision on obstruction. Do you want the quote?
  9. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

I think the problem is that there was intent, nothing he wanted ever was implemented, other then firing Comey. And Comey had it coming regardless. Without a actual thing obstructed. Intent isn't necessarily a crime. That's why presidents have advisors. All he has to say is he was bounding ideas of his advisors, and he's off the hook. Very hard to prove intent and a consequence.
  10. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

I knew he was a shill years before I even knew he was a "Democrat".
  11. No, you should keep that only at the very top, right?
  12. News on Sakari

No, this is current, he popped in last week to send me this. Thats when you must have seen him on here.
  13. A bakery can refuse service to a customer for no reason, so can a bank. You guys really need to get your stories straight.
  14. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

That's literally the opposite of reality. Mueller referred the case of obstruction to Congress for them to make a decision. The Special Counsel basically created a roadmap for impeachment, which numerous politicians have not failed to notice.
  15. I don't believe you

There truly are despicable people throughout history who will exploit others and use status or authority or loop holes in the law to avoid accountability. Despite the extreme difficulty in prosecuting rape it was considered a serious offense. “Between 1859 and 1880 -256 cases were brought before Grand juries in Kent, England 28% for Rape and 57% for indecent assault, 15% no indictment at all.” https://www.jstor.org/stable/3828543?read-now=1&seq=4#metadata_info_tab_contents
  16. Revelations talks about climate change

Hi And then I have never referred to believers as crazy, I do ask why they believe and debate some issues with them but do not think that if their faith gives them some assurances in life and they reflect that by being good people like yourself that there is an issue. jmccr8
  17. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

The left hates Dershowitz now. Consider him a sell out. Not for being a Constitutional expert, but for daring to speak about it, when it prevents vilifying Trump.
  18. Strange thing is both parents did this. Surely both were not brought up that way by their own set of parents. So it has to be down to more recent "modernization" within our society which has made both of them think like that. Bringing up a child is part of human nature, how could these two think so wrongly? Sounds like a dependency on others. Did they not even think about relying on each other? Worrying, hopefully this is just a one off case.
  19. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

The case is soooooooooo overwhelming that after 2.5 years of investigation, the case of obstruction was never recommended to go forth by Mueller, Uh huh. EMM, if there was ever a post you made in here that best demonstrated your Trump Derangement Syndrome, this is it.
  20. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Guilty till proven innocent. He prevented HILLARY from becoming presudent!!! Unforgivable! It was her turn!
  21. {un}holy haiku - 3rd Edition

in raven's plumage backlit by blue sky something secret is displayed
  22. At the very least she helped contribute some idea's that turned out to be some pretty cool movies. RIP Lorraine Warren. I hope God met you as a friend.
  23. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Alan Dershowitz explains why Mueler got obstruction completely wrong:
  24. But seriously, I thought if we cloned mammoths and were to release them in the wild, the northern tundra of Canada might be an ideal location.
  25. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

I think what it showed is how bad the DNC was at protecting their email. If Dems had secure email, the hacks wouldn't have happened and "collusion" would never have required a Mueller Report. The FBI would have investigated the people it was already investigating, and the people charged likely would have been charged anyway.
  26. Vlad the Mighty

Half of these are photoshopped

1. Load more activity