Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. That's what he means when speaking of ISIS yes... They basically consider it personally traitorous if ANY other Muslims do not believe exactly as they do... ISIS hasn't really been around long enough to have caused much trouble in the West,they've been mostly busy in the ME.
  3. Islamic extremists do hate Muslims who do not share their set of values because they view them as traitors who are insulting Mohamed. However, I am not certain if they hate westerners more or less than Muslim Traitors. Because the punishment is the same for both groups and beheading is the preferred method.
  4. Your poking the wrong bear, just a heads up.✌🏼️
  5. Quote from article: It's only intriguing to a few
  6. I thought she was an alien when she had that mop top hair style.
  7. You don’t do car salesmen of a lemon well at all. Don’t quit your day job. 😬
  8. The funny thing is all gods are equally as real and powerful within and only within the minds of those who believe in them. With enough time and cultivation they become subconscious thought-forms. Azathoth is equally as really as Jehovah and Allah (same deity different name). Faith is merely an emotional investment in the believe of their power. The catharsis of forgiveness by Jesus, etc. Just a magical placebo effect.
  9. I don't think it's a whale, the Hudson River is fresh water depending on the location the photo was taken!!!
  10. I'm confused by this statement. Are you saying they hate unbelieving muslims more than unbelieving westerners,and that muslims get a harsher punishment ? I can't agree that all the attacks and massacres against innocent westerners were a 'slap on the wrist' . Apologies if i got the wrong end of the stick,but it sounded like you sympathise with these dogs and their barbaric,backwards religion.
  11. It's poetic that the thieving vice chairman of the "party of law and order" (only ever ironic at this point) in Georgia, performatively concerned with voter fraud, committed voter fraud himself. Well, at least he's an expert on it. And at least he didn't vote illegally 9 times in the 2020 election. That would have been funny though.
  12. Which god? I mean is this some multiple personality thing. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Servitor_(chaos_magic)
  13. Sherapy

Bibical Narrative & 4 Ancient Rulers

For now, until our next life. 🤣
  14. We called it. He didn’t make it a day. How low can a person get to throw shade and not post a pic of himself. It’s disingenuous to say the least.
  15. Didn’t take long for Will to return to type did it? cormac
  16. Reminds me of the wonder down under, same claim of how he was movie star handsome on par with Richard Gere, Pierce Bronson… I will give credit, Walker did have the courage to post a pic and he did resemble a “star” to some at that time Bernie Sanders with hair.
  17. Hankenhunter

Vladimir Putin Issues F-16 Warning

Never back down from bullies. Ever.
  18. Hey during that time frame homosexuality was rife, just look at the Greeks and the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah which according to biblical sources were destroyed partly because of homosexual behavior. I mean the city of Sodom carries over into the English language today, this is where the words Sodomite and Sodomy both come from. So, maybe you are on to something actually concerning same sex attraction!!!!!! Sodomy: A History of a Christian Biblical Myth : Real Meaning of Sodomy (uidaho.edu)
  19. If all else fails attack his face, this man has more heart, compassion and empathy then you demonstrate so far. John, is a person of faith who garners the respect he deserves because he is honest and guided by integrity.. Post a picture of yourself let us judge you. Shame on you,
  20. Log. Trees have roots and leaves when they're not sleeping. It's a log.
  21. Every accusation is an admission of guilt.
  22. jmccr8

Bibical Narrative & 4 Ancient Rulers

Hi Read As the prince of snarkness I reject your proposal
  1. Load more activity