Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

$717 billion right now: https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2018/08/01/congress-finalizes-defense-budget-authorization-months-ahead-of-schedule/ Iran suggests cutting back in the middle east. North Korea and China suggests cutting back in Asia. Russia says cut back in Europe- especially around Ukraine and the like. Maduro says South America is a good place to start. Nobody really asked to cut back in Africa, but no one really cares about that so that is a decent place to start too.
  3. a dog or a deer crossing the road is creepy?
  4. I don't believe you

You could have virtue-signalled like the best of them. It is always good to have the stereotypical villains to contrast yourself against. They say even fat, ugly people have merit, if you stand next to them while having your photo taken, you appear much slimmer and more handsome than otherwise you would !
  5. So.... Are they going to start wearing brown shirts as they round up these people?
  6. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

It's hard to politically debate anyone who has such a limited grasp of even recent political history, much less any substantial depth in time. Economic war has often precipitated the real thing. The price of policing the world the last 64 years is mirrored in that deficit. We maintain an overseas presence of hundreds of bases to keep the world a safe place. Where should we start cutting back? Where we are least needed is a good starting point. Why should we continue to finance the defense of a UNION of nations whose GDP is greater than ours? Just food for thought.
  7. Greetings from Northern California!

Welcome Hazel Eyes cookies are always welcomed. Enjoy the lurker chair...
  8. I don't believe you

And, you are not evil for it.
  9. I don't believe you

While we missed you, Hammer held down the fort and helped me immensely with his compassion and understanding. He brought in great points too.
  10. "Terrorists" kill 200+ in Sri Lanka

I saw where Twitter caught fire because Obama and Clinton referred to the victims as Easter Worshippers. Who worships Easter? They say Muslim but won't say Christian. I heard the argument got rough. Thank goodness, I don't Twitter.
  11. seaturtlehorsesnake

tomorrow's recipe has taken everything from you, leaving you without even a name

12. Strange creature captured crossing highway

Uuggghh Kind of creepy!
  13. Why Is There So Much Mass Violence?

It's an admirable hope but our species has more access to knowledge and exquisite technological advances than ever before in history yet we are literally at the threshold of global war with civilization ending weaponry in hand. Human nature does not change. Groups of individuals, even cultures can change for the better but it only takes a small minority bent on subjugation and war to take us all into darkness. Just as Hitler and his Nazis were ignored until it was too late, the mullahs in Iran announce daily with their rhetoric and their military moves in the M.E. what their intentions are and the world is in denial. The mullahs aren't alone in their ambitions either. The Norks and the Chinese have grand plans as well. Putin shouldn't be ignored, either. No, we do, in fact, have a growing epidemic of violence around the globe. Telling ourselves it has always been this way, on this scale, is just a symptom of denial.
  14. Strange creature captured crossing highway

It has all the hallmarks of a deer. They can go like the clappers...
  15. Yesterday
  16. AG Barr confirms spying on Trump campaign

I'll give you that for now, especially the first post. I still think it's all unfolding now as opposed the times of the posts. Let's note that Trump even said, after the report was released, that he wanted to do all this long ago but his lawyers advised him to wait for Mueller to finish his thing. Guess we'll see. Things aren't over yet.
  17. Once this problem becomes so severe that it can no longer be ignored, vigilantism is almost assured. At that point, we'll have lost control and we'll be dealing with the ugliest elements in our society. Any fool can see that eventuality so why doesn't our government understand it? The cries of RAY-SUS and BIGOT will go from being hyperbole to reality and it won't easily be stopped once it comes to the surface. Unjustly accuse people for long enough and they'll eventually figure they have nothing to lose by proving the haters "right".
  18. Robot news presenter launched on Russian TV

No kidding. I wonder if they programmed in the occasional slurred word and obligatory hiccup?
  19. Greetings from Northern California!

THanks for the ZAPPER ! LASER JOBBER ! will come in handy. Hey little alien dude did you bring any donuts ?!?!?!? . . . Yes yes welcome and all that, there's lots of fun to be had if you`ve the time! PLUS! they've latest news posters so that's a real plus too! Okay enough typing enjoy laterzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  20. New Show Portals to Hell

Thanks Holly. I'll have my popcorn and cuddle blanket ready to go! I like Katrina.
  21. These folks are friends of mine. https://www.fantasticfiction.com/g/w-michael-gear/vikings-in-north-america.htm
  22. New Show Portals to Hell

HELLO Any news about Charlie in the basement?
  23. Greetings from Northern California!

Welcome to UM mate.
  24. Kid has Big Mac Attack cops deliver

Yes, you are right. So the kid didn't really manage to make a WIFI connection, it was already there. He just dialed the number. managed to make a WiFi connection.
  25. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Conservatives still back Trump by like 90%. You're talking out of a point of view that is left centered. To many conservatives he's done a fine job, and the Mueller Report is vindication. 100% today I would vote Trump again over Granma Clinton and her dynastic greed for power.
  1. Load more activity