Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. He says he was really scared, well my advice to him is try it again and have a s ** t (being truly scared should help) then wait til the (bigfoot) has one and compare the two, the result should be similar = pizza, popcorn and redbull.
  3. Is it all true or have we been fooled.

Losing someone is always tough. My father was thought to be murdered but no sufficient evidence was found so the police just went with it just being an accident. I have lost so many people in my life. Which eventually caught up with me leading to me having a mental breakdown a few years ago. While i didnt see spirits , I did experience a manic episode that made me believe in god and the afterlife. The brain is a powerfull thing and can make connections with things that arnt even really there. Its defense mechanism of the brain.
  4. Mossad foreknowledge 911 attacks

I came across this info and IF true could be a tweaking... ? link Former CIA director John Brennan personally green-lit the 9/11 hijackers entry into the US after being informed of “potential terror concerns.” and I believe Robert Mueller was instrumental in keeping Saudi Arabia links with 9/11 away from the public in classifying certain parts of the 9/11 Commission report... now you might have trouble with the next thing I'm going to say because you are anti Trump... but Brennan and Mueller are key figures who are trying (tried) to bring Trump down because he isn't On Message with the Globalist Agenda.... (my take on it) Learning about the Globalist Agenda has really helped me to make sense of a lot of things that have happened and are happening.... and so maybe there are elements of 'Inside Job' to 9/11 after all..... Inside (American born Globalists) and Outside (Israel / Saudi intelligence) all covertly integrated with a genuine, devastating and highly dramatic terrorist attack.... (other details of 9/11 are another story and not relevant to my above comments)
  5. I am glad something happened to give you hope.
  6. Dumbledore the Awesome

This could be the motto of the media: "Let's move on from whether this is fact or not".

(It refers in this case to Syria, but it could be the slogan for any of the provocations for war we're presented with, couldn't it.) 

7. Habitat what happened to me is not all of it.The day Elly died i was at the gym and i am very fit but this day i just could not muster the energy to run on the treadmill. I have always gone for a run even if i did not feel up to it.it was around midday and you go back 9 hours for Mozambique that's 3am and Elly was found at 5am. She was seen alive at 2.30 am. Also you can look this up these three events are on line.The day after Elly died the 10/11/2016 Mozambique had the biggest flood there were cars floating down the street and there is pictures of this.They said they have not had rain like it for over 100 years,Elly was to fly home into Melbourne on the Monday 14th of Nov and there was a very big storm in Melbourne early hours on the 14th and a fisherman died and was washed up on the beach at Mordialloc where Elly lived .It really is near impossible for this to happen as it's not common and the bay is a very big ,let alone no the same day Elly was returning home.That Friday 18th Elly was to fly to New Zealand with her boy friend and on the Monday Elly was due home there was a major earthquake in Christchurch where Elly was flying to on the Friday. Its the wow factor.
  8. "Ok to be gay" school lessons cause unrest

Remarkable. Absolutely remarkable. The Sky News article manages to omit the word "muslims" or "Islam" entirely, despite the fact that it is a muslim organisation that is doing these protests. (and everyone in the photographs is obviously muslim). Islam is their motivation for protesting. It is a key part of the story. A truly awesome piece of self-censorship, and a truly awful piece of journalism.
  9. Best States for a chance to see bigfoot

Group sightings are rare (at least much rarer than individual reports) but these, too, are influenced/affected by something as simple as how the event was discussed amongst themselves and how they were questioned afterwards. Even how we think of things alters our memory of what actually happened. I didn't see the thread about Michigan tracks but there was a similar one from Washington. The only thing linking these tracks to Bigfoot (and/or linking the recent Himalayan tracks to Yeti) is that they have been prematurely labelled as such without any objective evidence or even a sighting - thereby influencing how others perceive them. Just because someone says it does not make it so... Ambiguity gives rise to imagination and interpretation. Unidentified audio recordings are also suitably ambiguous. Can you provide a link about the DNA from a pond in Bhutan? I would like to follow up on that one... I don't like the term "misidentification" as it is an ambiguous term itself that doesn't explain how or why it happened. Bigfoot as an anomalous human experience, however, is not a dismissal - it is a valid explanation that draws upon our understanding of perception, cognition, and memory. I agree with you in that people ARE actually seeing/hearing/smelling Bigfoot and these experiences ARE real as anything else they can relate to. Often, these experiences are highly significant and life-changing for the individual. Such experiences inspire countless men and women to search years for a real biological creature yet 0.00% of such encounters and subsequent searches provide objective confirmation. Yet they never lose faith - they know what they saw. It is significant that these experiences/encounters cannot be objectively validated...
  10. Mossad foreknowledge 911 attacks

or to take it a step further.... to start thinking in terms of covert Globalist policies using US forces as a proxy army? then would come the question.... why Israel and Saudi Arabia?... and what are the actual benefits..? I have heard it said that Israel (Jerusalem?) is earmarked as the Capital of the 'New World Order'- and maybe the promise of a Sunni (Saudi) lead Islamic Caliphate in the Middle East is part of the deal - thereby ensuring the continued existence of Israel and shoring up dominance of Sunni Muslims in the Islamic world.. and hence the strange alliance between Israel and SA (and ISIS etc) to remove Assad and release Syrian land for the Caliphate... this also explains the (Globalist) Obama administrations support for the Syrian '''rebels''' aka ISIS and affiliated Al Qaeda groups.... it can all be logically understood by factoring in the long term plans for a One World Government / economy - ??
  11. No hits on the HP of the Belgian Federal Government for "UFO". Iran?
  12. US apparently readying for Iran attack

Hmmm.... seeing as we don't know ANYTHING about the damage to the oil tankers, (a curious - indeed suspicious - fact in and of itself) it seems premature to start analysing the alleged damage as "consistent with Iranian weapon systems".
  13. US apparently readying for Iran attack

Hmmm.... sooooooooo... to summarise. It is alleged that a rocket was fired into the Green Zone a few days ago. There have been zero details about the rocket; nothing about its size, payload, or direction of launch. Nothing at all. It is alleged that four oil tankers where sabotaged near the port of Fujairah in the gulf of Oman. There have been zero details on what this sabotage actually consisted of. Explosions ? Ramming ? Mines ? teaching the Ships Parrot to swear in Persian ? No details AT ALL. Question: did EITHER of these incidents actually happen ?
  14. I don't believe you

The Undying Lands existed before the Bent Earth and when ships sail from the Grey Havens, they do not follow the curve of Bent Earth, but sail straight unto that land, disappearing in the mist of the distant sky.
  15. I don't believe you

Hi Hammer All I know the west needed to be broke some. Remind you of any place? The Silmarillion | The One Wiki to Rule Them All | FANDOM powered by Wikia jmccr8
  16. US government covered up UFO incidents

I just want to share with you information which in my opinion is interesting Maybe anyone would find it interesting too, and also I want to hear people opinion. That's it.
  17. I don't believe you

Actually, The Lady of Lothlorien, Galadriel, bearer of the Ring of Adamant, Nenya.
  18. Today
  19. Why not do something actually worthwhile for charity? Something that actually has a defined purpose aside from annoying animals. This whole cow kissing thing is just pointing out the exceptionally idiotic people from the norm and really shows how far society has fallen in some areas. I mean seriously, it's just people wanting any kind of attention even if it labels them as not being particularly intelligent. Pitiful really.
  20. I don't believe you

Hi Hammer Now you are starting to sound like Bilbo Baggins. And that was another adventure. jmccr8
  21. I don't believe you

Nut is a girl... ~
  22. I can count a lot of bigfoot recordings that a far worse personally. Its really hard to get a perfect video, if people complains that the cameraman is too far away, or that hes too close for it to be real.
  23. Thanks Sheri i am ok .I feel a lot happier now after what happened to me on good Friday. after what happened to me good Friday.
  24. US apparently readying for Iran attack

Someone had his sense of humour removed.
  25. Hi Paul You have my sympathy for your loss. I do not know how familiar you are with losing people close to you. I grew up with a group of guys( that fought for, with and against each other and loved them dearly) my older brother was one of them when I was 20 the first one died of an overdose and 2 weeks later his brother blew his brains out with grief over the next 7 yrs all of them died my brother being the last when I was 27. Over the years I have lost many people that I cared about and they all live in my memories and it is good to remember them and the impact they made on that time in your life and that is your purpose is to live on an expand on what they gave you. I understand the subjective nature of this discussion and am not criticizing you just offering a point of view. jmccr8
  26. I don't think what you describe here sounds natural. Technology is a good thing if we use it right. And there is probably lots of bright heads in science or other with ideas we can try. Harmony with nature I think is better than pollution. A modern natural way. I think so far.
  1. Load more activity