Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Then why'd the ancient Egyptian build it? Its right next to G1. If they built G1 to support your idea what is G2 for?
  3. Climate Change is a Hoax

If wind turbines occasionally catch fire or collapse then it obviously proves beyond any doubt whatsoever that human activity is not, in any way at all, having any affect, let alone one adverse to humans, on the climate. Glad we finally solved it!
  4. Is this cthulhu?

Never heared from hunters in the sky. but i found a new video about a giant squid that attacks scientist in antarctic called "organism 46-b". It could be a creatures from the species we see on the satellite picture. Here is a Video:
  5. Botswana lifts ban on elephant hunting

Botswana has lifted a ban on elephant hunting, citing growing conflict between humans and the animals, which at times destroy crops. Critics of the ban, imposed in 2014, say the restriction was causing problems to small farmers and to those who previously benefited from hunting. Botswana has some 130,000 elephants, the world's largest population. The decision is likely to trigger an angry reaction from conservationists, who believe the move is political. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-48374880
  6. A most famous UFO photo, 1952

Conformation Bias: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias Argument From Ignorance: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance Above are two of the most common fallacies/arguments used in the sighting of UFOs and reports of UFOs.....We are all guilty of it at some time or the other in our lives we cannot help it because we are human....The biggest problem I see with witness accounts is that everyone see's something different..The reports when there are multiple witnesses involved are not consistent with what was seen...Examples may include The Phoenix Lights, Battle Over LA etc...And if your mind is entrenched in the field of science then eyewitness accounts mean little to you..I for one cannot completely dismiss eyewitness accounts because these folks saw something undoubtedly..... Some believer's post here with an already concluded idea of what they saw and no amount of evidence is going to change their minds. This is where the conformation bias plays a role....The argument from ignorance comes in when people see something and don't know what it is and then claim aliens from another planet....Problem is most people don't know when to shut up! It's common sense if you don't know what it is that should be where you stop talking. In other words skeptics and others that do not believe need more than your eyewitness testimony because even though that may fly in a court of law it means little in the court of science....
  7. Two endangered Chacoan peccaries born

A sort of cuddly version of the warthog
  8. Atheism is incompatible with science

Well, as long as it doesn't become habitual.
  9. "Spillers Records, the world’s oldest record shop, has banned Morrissey albums from sale. "The shop in Cardiff made the decision due to Morrissey’s support for the far-right political party For Britain, including wearing a badge with the party’s logo when performing on a US talk show this month. "“I’m saddened but ultimately not surprised that Spillers is unable to stock Morrissey’s releases any longer,” said the shop’s owner, Ashli Todd. “I only wished I’d done it sooner.”" Full report at the Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/music/2019/may/23/worlds-oldest-record-store-bans-morrissey-spillers World's oldest record shop at Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spillers_Records
  10. Last Word you said?

'..... welcome' as in 'you're welcome' to a bird that chirruped when I threw some sultanas at out for him.
  11. U.S. states protect dangerous illegals

It would be a logical assumption yet several states today just ignore Federal law when it goes against their political desires. When the Federal government is essentially in Democrat hands again and they attempt to use it as a club to force obedience to their social and fiscal policies they are going to finally understand the monster THEY created, isn't so easily put back in a box. New, severe second amendment regulations? Sanctuary states! Radical new social policies to be enforced? SANCTUARY for 1st Amendment!
  12. Climate Change is a Hoax

These windmills were owned by companies that bought into Doug's business model of minimal maintenance and long life. On the ones burning you have to ask how much of the poison CO2 is being released?
  13. Word Association from the Last Letter

round(of ammo) > detonate
  14. U.S. states protect dangerous illegals

That is very true. She can’t cloister everyone close to her within her walls. She has grandchildren that go to school and as these heavy crime districts expand, they are going to overrun areas where her grandchildren live and go to school. All it’ll take is an attack on one. I believe that Pelosi does not have much longer to remain in power anyway, but this will apply to whoever the heir apparent will be. I do believe that there will be particular events that will occur in the next year and a half that will establish the demeanor of the voter. Just as the Riots were Obama’s crowning achievement, increasing crime from illegals will be the Progs’.
  15. "Prague's zoo says two Chacoan peccaries have been born there for the first time, a vital step in efforts to save an endangered species that was once considered extinct. "The Chacoan peccary is a wild pig-like mammal whose existence was described in 1930 based on fossils that dated to the Pleistocene epoch. "In the early 1970s a small population was discovered in an isolated area on the border of Argentina, Bolivia and Paraguay." Full report at the UK Daily Mail: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-7058339/2-rare-mammals-Chacoan-peccaries-born-Prague-zoo.html At Fox News: https://www.foxnews.com/world/2-rare-mammals-chacoan-peccaries-born-in-prague-zoo
  16. Preceding 1st + Last letters come in New Word

African-American > dandy
  17. Atheism is incompatible with science

Habitat, you are in a section of the forums where people are not inclined to roll their eyes up in their skulls and drool over weirdness. To be open-minded does not require one to be empty-headed. You're not going to make any headway arguing that people are arrogant and stupid for not being gullible. Their opinions are based on available information from which they extrapolate their cognitive determinations. It's not their fault you lack a coherent argument to support your beloved positions. You provide no information and are woefully lacking in the art of persuasion. You're reduced to sniping from the bushes at the people on the playing field because you get trounced every time you step out on it. You should reacess your attitude and convictions. . .
  18. As I keep saying, John Kelly will be providing his evidence via the media on July 20th. I will be providing what I know in my book - Faking Apollo: Fifty Years of Secrecy - in just a few weeks. An edition will be available for free online. The book provides answers to all your questions, and many more. In the meanwhile I will address one of your points. Howard Hughes didn't "supervise" anything. At the time of the Apollo missions he was living as a recluse in a Las Vegas hotel. What Hughes did was to act as a facilitator through his de facto control of the Hughes Aircraft Company. The company was owned by the Howard Hughes Medical Institute to reduce taxes, but mainly to stop unwanted interference from government departments. Hughes also owned many other resources. An example of Hughes' facilitating is the mystery regarding where the "Moon movies" were made. The lack of a "secret" studio is usually given as one of the reasons why the missions couldn't have been faked. Well, the Moon movies were made inside the 30,000 square meter hangar at Hughes Airport in Los Angeles. Hughes had erected the hangar in the 1940's for the giant seaplanes he thought he was going to build. As it happened, he only built one, the so-called "Spruce Goose". At the time of Apollo the "Spruce Goose" was dismantled and stored at one end of the hangar. Howard Hughes was formerly well-known as a movie director and producer - he once owned RKO studios - and so his facilities at his private airport, and the movie-makers he kept on retainer at Hughes Productions - just in case he ever wanted to make another movie - were a critical part of faking the Apollo missions. In the case of Apollo 12 there were virtually no T.V. images because Alan Bean had managed to point the camera into the Sun twice, and render it inoperable. Consequently, the stills pictures were taken in the converted hangar at Hughes Airport. I am afraid that is all you are going to get right now. When my book comes out, please feel free to fire questions.
  19. Word Association from the Last Letter

revolver > round (of ammo)
  20. Last Word you said?

shìts
  21. "Researchers say that they have pinpointed the major sources of a mysterious recent rise in a dangerous, ozone-destroying chemical. "CFC-11 was primarily used for home insulation but global production was due to be phased out in 2010. "But scientists have seen a big slowdown in the rate of depletion over the past six years. "This new study says this is mostly being caused by new gas production in eastern provinces of China." Full report at the BBC: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-48353341 Study Abstract at Nature dot com: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-019-1193-4 At Phys Org: https://phys.org/news/2019-05-eastern-china-source-rogue-ozone-depleting.html
  22. I understand and agree. A bit of friendly advice though. Try to pay attention to all the great pyramids because there is probably a process and technique used to build them all so there may be clues to how G1 was built in the Red Pyramid or any of them and vice versa. The great pyramids got larger and larger for many centuries suggesting a learning curve. The first great pyramid was Djoser's (the so-called "Step Pyramid) and it certainly appears that they learned in steps how to build larger and larger.
  23. The Clears

If you really see this regularly with other witnesses, do us all a favor and get some pics. Should be easy from the sound of it.
  24. Atheism is incompatible with science

There is an afterlife, life goes on after you've left this life. What happens to you? Well your corpse feeds that life. There you go, an afterlife.
  25. Atheism is incompatible with science

It really is a bad habit of mine.
  1. Load more activity