Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Woman who married a bridge relives wedding

Just when you thought you had heard it all.
  3. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

'None so blind as those that will not see'
  4. 'Smelly cats' bed-blocking cat rescue charity

Omg I'll have em all, can't smell any worse than my teenage son.
  5. acute

There are some interesting statistics to come out of yesterday's European Election results.

I have been crunching the numbers, and I can confirm that Annunziata Rees-Mogg (MEP) was five months pregnant when she got married.

6. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

My colleagues at work are Labour supporters (family held tradition) and they voted for Leave in 2016. They voted Labour last week because (again tradition) but also because they saw the Brexit Party as a break-away version of the Conservative party owing to their association with its members and that is why (despite being Leave supporters) they would not vote for the Brexit party, and put Labour first, and yes, they would vote for Leave in a second referendum. So there could be a large percentage of the Labour vote that want to leave, but they just don't want to associate their vote with members who are/were Tories.
  7. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

Actually you haven't got a clue as you continually prove. the democracy denier melt down this morning is something to behold. i love it. please continue.
  8. I don't believe you

You've heard of Ron Mosd from Player?
  9. "Addiction to video games is now considered a mental health disorder by a leading international body. "The World Health Organization (WHO) added video game addiction to its International Classification of Diseases in an update Saturday, according to NBC News. "The classification refers to “gaming disorder” as "a pattern of persistent or recurrent gaming behavior" that becomes so extensive it "takes precedence over other life interests.”" Full report at The Hill: https://thehill.com/policy/technology/445636-video-game-addiction-now-classified-as-mental-health-disorder-by-world At NBC News: https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/video-games/video-game-addiction-mental-health-disorder-world-health-organization-says-n1010441
  10. I don't believe you

You can tell they are good actors on the B & the B, as they manage to hold a straight face through all the plot absurdities, a skill that the Walker Stalkers have not mastered, as they get routinely flustered by the many tales told by the great man.
  11. I don't believe you

Sorry, still It happens. Darren in Bewitched befell the same fate if I remember correctly. At least we have evidence!!
  12. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

...actually little has really change for Farage and leave. It’s remain that has exploded outta the gate.
  13. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

Bee, and so it does begin. last night was great, but its even better today, what we once called remainers should now be called democracy deniers, its like they dont know how democracy works, in order to "win" they now add up any and all parties in order to fit their position and then claim victory. Facts such as Brexit won Nationally, Brexit Party is the single biggest party in the EU Parliament. Brexit party wins 9 out of 12 regions and comes second in two and not contesting seats in the other. The irony, they add up all the parties to try and get a percentage greater than the single Brexit party so they can achieve a clear percentage difference to claim victory, Yet these democracy deniers could not accept a 52% 48%. that's how desperate they've become and they are simply not learning and these are the supposedly educated ones. Just look at the Map. and see how foolish it is to add up all the parties. and Brexit party come second in Scotland. its only London where the Brexit party finished third but still got two MEP's its clear London our capital has fallen to the foreigners.
  14. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

I read that Farage’s vote is only 5% points above the 2014 results. Can anyone confirm ? edit. They switched en masse towards Mr Farage's new organisation, the Brexit Party. With 32% of the vote, its level of support was as much as five points higher than that of UKIP in the last European elections, in 2014. https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-48402593
  15. I don't believe you

Everyone knows who Ridge Forrester is. He is the "God" of the B & the B. He does seem to change actors though, but no-one on the show seems to have noticed. An unexplained mystery.
  16. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

Did Nigel get his numbers right this morning? Was he referring to individual votes, and they were referring to seats won? Skip to 4:00
  17. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

You claimed votes from other parties as remain votes, when i claimed votes from other parties 'could' be for leave WTO you post we don't know.
  18. What you are doing here is called psychological projection. If you care about the happiness and wellbeing of overweight people, then you should help them find their inner peace instead! Because when people find their inner peace and happiness, then they will get the weight they are supposed to have. And the weight, which is healthy for us will differ from one person to another!
  19. Climate Change is a Hoax

I believe we are heretics, by presenting all of this, works of the devil, evidence, and will be burned at,.....wait a minute, no they can't burn anything, (Carbon) ummm, acid perhaps? Yeees, the longer this continues the stupider and more alarmist the headlines, and the more the faithful dig in, or they want to delay the inevitable until we can really hammer them, (fine by me) I clicked on the NASA site, and yeah, funny wraps in up. The Facts, had a hard time finding any? Cyclone intensity is increasing, eventhough it isn't, water levels have already gone up 85mm, which it hasn't, and it goes on and on. A slick site which brings a small amount of credibility to the table with remarks like sea areas expanding, and seasonal variations, but still wall to wall BS. I thought that it was pretty obvious dodgy data when combined produces significant dodgy data.
  20. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

Same question to you as to bee - what do you think I've got wrong in the figures?
  21. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

.If SF lose share it will not go to any of the parties you list it will go to sdlp or alliance. Following the local elections here I would expect the alliance to do better share ways than previously. In fact commentators are debating whether unionist / Brexit parties will hold their second seat. Could be the first time ever NI does not return 2 unionists. However unlike other places the turnout in NI is down - so not sure how that will play. However NI has been a clear remain area and think it will stay that way if not very slightly become more remain. so no help to net Brexit figure from NI, I believe.
  22. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

Funny, I thought the leavers voted for the Brexit Party and those who want to remain voted for Liberal Democrats. The shear arrogance of claiming the Green Party vote, Conservative vote, and Labour vote, are remainers. Tut tut.
  23. Urantia Book Poll

Well, by page 7 I had counted 19 others besides them. I was just wondering if posters here were really in a position to take part in the poll. You can all argue against what the UB's supporters say, BUT ..... it is possible that the information in the book was channeled but is still not true!
  24. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

Yes, you've got something right.
  25. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

Or they could be ardent remainers who voted out of loyalty. We don't know. We do know that remain parties were more popular than no deal ones. I presume, as the brave defenders of direct democracy, you will now be campaigning for a second referendum?
  1. Load more activity