Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Exactly correct, years back I found him pretty much a little tRump bootlicker kiss butt worshipper but he was his own kind of clown and even a joke new channel gave him the boot. I'm not the least bit surprised you wouldn't agree TC is human garbage. He wasn't a news reporter he was a hack spewing venom. In my case human garbage isn't a list it's more like the bottom of an empty trash bin with a huge wad of maggots no real top maggot. So for example I don't rank BOM a higher piece of human garbage than I do TC etc TC spreads hate, fear, discontent, racism, anything to hurt people, yeah, he qualifies as human garbage, note that if TC shared my political or not entered zero in the many reasons he rates as human garbage.
  3. Exactly! There are 2 possibilities: either the Jewish guy was quite innocent of the potentially dangerous situation he was in, and the police did exactly the right thing. Or he was being deliberately provocative and wanted to provoke a (possibly violent) reaction, in whch case the police did exactly the right thing.
  4. He was being deliberately provocative. The police have apologised for the words. Though I can understand why the officer used them. What do you think the police should have done, turned their backs and let people have a set-to? It is literally their job to prevent disorder at political rallies.
  5. I had the experience when I was still a student. We worked everywhere from the ER to surgery, to staying in the X-Ray department doing inpatient routines but the burn unit at the University of South Alabama was a rotation I will never forget. We often had to go there to do portable X-Ray exams. We had to be gowned and gloved as thoroughly as we would for being in a highly contagious isolation patient's room. The air was extremely dry and the smell is something I'll never forget. I never got used to it I have nothing but sympathy - and extreme respect - for patients who show the will and fortitude to undergo rehab for extensive burns.
  6. Don't know if you're joking but we always need to be skeptical first to rule things out as you know or it will be debunked.
  7. It works if you are religious, it's all about intent. I could drink the blood and eat Christ's flesh all day with no benefit or result. In reality I think burning sage and stuff like that just makes you dismiss and ignore what's around you, it's all the state of mind.
  8. I've known a couple of people who later committed suicide and yeah they hit the lowest of the lows, then when resigned to their fate were completely cool and calm. Both times I really thought they were getting better then they topped themselves. One was my brother, I saw how devastated mum was and why I have little pity for their selfish act.
  9. Hammerclaw

Revisiting God Constructs

They're in the same category i.e. WOO. Your conflict with folks here is simple. You want to believe something for which there is no empirical, falsifiable evidence and they don't believe because of the lack, thereof. There is no material evidence for the existence of the Abrahamic God. The only thing you have to sell is the belief there is such a deity. Believe me, with one or two exceptions, you won't make any headway with folks here with such a worn and threadbare argument. Science is the method by which we accrue knowledge of the universe. It's hard for the naive and delusional to see that belief is something that can't be taught to anyone. One either chooses to believe or one doesn't.
  10. Today
  11. I can see how those kinds of noises or vibrations could be perceived as paranormal. I doubt I'd have made a mistake with something like that. There was never any "noises" or visual disturbances. This was a strong feeling of disquiet, even fear. I found myself looking back over my shoulder and expecting someone to be there as I walked past that closed door, day or night.
  12. jmccr8

Current Ukrainian counteroffensives

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/pm-to-announce-largest-ever-military-aid-package-to-ukraine-on-visit-to-poland In addition to Storm Shadows, UK will also send more than 400 yet to be specified vehicles in the coming military aid package for Ukraine 🤯👏
  13. Thanks for seeing how the post was meant to be perceived.
  14. Is this the case where some cop accused the guy of being "openly Jewish"? Yes, I see that it is. Funny that your link NEVER actually states what the cop did that caused the problem. Here's an article that does: https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/london-police-apologize-threatening-arrest-openly-jewish-man-palestini-rcna148676 For those who haven't heard - the cop threatened to arrest a citizen who was walking very near a pro-Palestinian(HAMAS) crowd - for being too "OPENLY JEWISH". Now, while the cop was probably right about the citizen being a provocateur, his words were disgusting and reminiscent of 1930s Germany. Since when does the government get to pick and choose who should be "openly" ANYTHING?
  15. There's nothing I can do about it. Joe Biden is not my President! 😁
  16. MrsGently

Revisiting God Constructs

lol you people are funny. I'll quote my opinion again for you since a lot of you seem to have real difficultues in wrapping your head around what my position actually is, it is this: Spirituality requires first and foremost an inquisitive open mind. You'll find often that people who can't handle it are the very literal one dimensional binary thinking folks. Those that didn't understand or are uncapable of seeing that Truth™ is a relative spectrum changing in time. It is both wrong, right? To say 'I know for sure God exists and is like *insert theory* that', is just as much not reality or true as saying 'there is for sure no God' The only intellectually honest position is to be agnostic. Spiritual people 'feel there is more to life' due to subjective experience. Which makes discussing it utterly futile. You can't make the blind see even with the most beautiful words. You can't make the heartless feel no matter how honest you are. If that reads to you like bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster I'd suggets you go see a shrink. Because you have officially lost the plot.
  17. Yep it's been a few decades since ike , sHitler also had a "program," . Are any of your family native American? Not a little bs nothing like my great great grandfather was but actual reservations living native Americans?
  18. Hi Antigonos I suspect there is a Mason , Illuminati, Vyse pact to hide the discovery of alphabet soup in the secret cashe.
  19. my theory was the Roswell crash happened at the same time as this. So we were all focused on weather balloons and hearsay on known air bases.
  20. I didn't hear a single thing about it on the news today. It's amusing that you are complaining about the world entering the USA, while apparently not realising that there is a world beyond the USA, and it's round.
  21. Weird, but it sounds like you've brought fearmongering into a UFO forum.
  22. I seem to remember CBS anchor Dan Rather interviewing mass murderer Saddam Hussein before the invasion of Iraq in 2003. Even Charlie Rose interviewed Putin on CBS 60 Minutes back in 2015. How's that any different from Tucker Carlson interviewing Putin? Is Charlie Rose a commie sympathizer too?
  23. Operation Wetback was a real program under Ike. None of my family members are of the Klan. You're reaching!
  24. Jon Ellison

The Nelson's Chamber Cartouche

The British were very obsessed with it. Vyse didn't get his knighthood, but it wasn't for lack of trying. Bummer!
  25. Jon Ellison

The Nelson's Chamber Cartouche

Errr . No, and it's very important to us. Ignore it if you choose. Your choice. Thanks.
  1. Load more activity