Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Ten people have died after two helicopters collided in mid-air during a rehearsal for a Royal Malaysian Navy parade. The incident took place at the Malaysian navy's Lumut Base - 100 miles (160km) northwest of the capital Kuala Lumpur - at around 9.30am local time. The crash involved an AW139 maritime operations helicopter, with seven crew members, and a navy Fennec, with three crew members. https://news.sky.com/story/malaysia-10-dead-after-naval-helicopters-collide-mid-air-during-flyover-rehearsal-13121210
  3. @Woodburyjim It's been a month. Any update? I've heard one or two other such aquarium stories that suggested a paranormal event as no satisfactory material explanation could ever be found. One idea is to intentionally spill some water on the floor and watch what happens. Did you refill the tank? Then what? You also said a smaller egg holding vessel had water increase inexplicably?
  4. What a thread,glad I had a laugh and ran 😆 We got nut sack Carly,aliens,Trump,a Bloodhound Gang video... All that's missing is Joe and his cannibal friends and we have ourselves a real party 😆
  5. Truth teller?? He just to court and admitted he lies for the sole purpose to garner ratings! He is nothing more than Alex Jones but he has the Swanson inheritance to lean on.
  6. Trespassing. She and the two others from her school that were arrested are being disciplined via suspension. The protest where they were arrested was at a different campus than their own. They attend a prestigious school that expects certain standards to be maintained by those that attend.
  7. Hopefully he’s not Irish or Italian because in the 19th century the “White Europeans” didn’t want them coming here either. Good thing there was no “Operation Guinea” or “Operation Mick” in those days.
  8. Pyrrolizidine alkaloids are as bitter and toxic as they are hard to pronounce. They're produced by several different types of plants and are among the leading causes of accidental death in cattle. Plants that contain these alkaloids have made it very clear they don't want to be consumed, but that hasn't deterred bella moths (Utetheisa ornatrix). These day-flying moths exclusively eat the alkaloid-laden leaves and seeds of rattlebox plants. They then use the toxin to guard their eggs and deter predators in later life stages. They even use it to make pheromones that attract mates. Exactly how bella moths and related species evolved the ability to safely consume pyrrolizidine alkaloids remains unknown. https://phys.org/news/2024-04-bella-moths-poison.html
  9. Today
  10. eight bits

Revisiting God Constructs

Wrong Benny. This is Benny Hill heeling: Here's Benny Hinn: I know, it's hard to keep the clowns straight.
  11. Looks like Reform are on the march in London. Violence breaks out at St George's Day event in central London | UK News | Sky News
  12. You can understand why the policeman slurred someone for being Jewish in public? Wow. 😬
  13. So exactly what did this particular individual do to deserve this treatment?
  14. Obsessed much? Can you please save it for trump threads? You sound like an old codger that can't stop telling the same story every time he has drink.
  15. Paleontologists Daniel Falk and Prof. Maria McNamara, together with scientists from Ireland, Germany and the UK, studied 45-million-year-old fossil frogs from the Geiseltal site in central Germany. Remarkably, the fossils show full body outlines of the soft tissues. The team discovered that the excellent condition of the fossil frogs is due to preservation of ancient skin remnants. "The preservation of the skin is so good that we can even work out the habitat of the fossil frogs," said Daniel. "The preserved skin shows adaptations to prevent drying out, which suggests that these fossil frogs actually spent most of their time on land." https://phys.org/news/2024-04-fossil-frogs-skincare-secrets-analysis.html
  16. I am German,Dutch and Irish..We are traced back to 1591 in a small village in the Netherlands. What's your point? Do you actually know who our "forefathers" were or what their intentions even were?
  17. Piney, I'm starting to think this guy is really Steve Banyon. LMFAO
  18. Nope. Factually the people you are referring to are authoritarian not Libertarian. They want to limit currently legal free speech (just like you ), they want to enforce their religious moral code through draconian anti-freedom legislation (see abortion or immigration), they want to control the market (tariffs, government grants for non-profitable industries, corporations are people, etc). They are not libertarian in any way. You don't know what or who you are talking about.
  19. NASA’s Voyager 1 Resumes Sending Engineering Updates to Earth
  20. It's a very poor comparison. There is a bloody was going on between Palestinians and Israelis, so tension is very high. There is no war going on between black and white people. (Except perhaps in the heads of people like Stephen Yaxley-Lennon).
  21. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-61d57e25-d458-4785-8a37-3ef119a504c7
  22. Ukraine is suspending consular services for male citizens aged 18 to 60 abroad as part of a drive to beef up numbers joining the military. Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba said protecting the rights of Ukrainians was still key but "the main priority is to protect our homeland from destruction" during Russia's full-scale invasion. Russia has a big advantage in numbers and weapons on the battlefield. Kyiv recently lowered the age of mobilisation from 27 to 25. After "inviting" Ukrainian men abroad to return home last December, it seems the government wants to apply more pressure, by denying them potentially vital services overseas. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-68880085
  23. Founders like my Quaker ancestors who were practicing mixed race marriages since colonial times? Founders like Aaron Pierce my Black Revolutionary soldier ancestor? I'm a tri-racial citizen who's Black and Quaker ancestors were Founders. And who's Nanticoke-Lenape ancestors were here for about 20,000 years.
  1. Load more activity