Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Venezuelan Revolt on the Horizon?

And there we have you resorting to the ad hominem. These popular Popular Will candidates weren't even named in that link. That's a pretty big detail if you're really motivated by human rights. I guess there's some other motivation. And there's still no reason for the UN declining the invitation to observe the Venezuelan elections. The chronology of J4O goes over your head. Maduro stops foreign aid to US poverty and he's guilty of giving aid and treason. Text book non sequitur.
  3. Hawken

Mowed my lawn for the first time this year. I had these wild onions growing in my yard. Everytime I mowed over them. tears would come to my eyes.:D

4. Yes it was free speech translates into donating to whomever you choose. This is a reach. Will it be tested? Will a corporation be able to defend itself by saying this customer would cause them to lose much business if we allow him to maintain an account? I think they may test it. Is it free speech to refuse service to a party you disagree with? In a sense this is even cleaner than race. religion. and sexual orientation because it is all about political free speech. The bank might argue that their service contributes business and funds to a cause they do not believe in. I am not a lawyer, but I bet a lot of legal disagreement could result. For an average citizen, it could be bad if political belief can result in denial of service. It doesn't matter if it is a conservative organization this time, it could be a liberal one next time.
  5. Yeah and the Supreme Court just agreed with them...... So why not this guy? Edit to add: If the Supreme Court ruled on this issue, it's the law of the land. With that in mind, what did this guy expect?
  6. Chase Bank Closing "Alt-Right" Accounts

That's what the baker said to the SC. Oopsie!
  7. IRS fails to hand over Trump tax returns

The IRS needs some breathing room, I expect. With their new authority, the House is on fire with no water in sight. That fire began with a decisive election. As for house Trump .....
  8. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Sheesh, you always get mad when someone tells you that you were right?
  9. I'm not surprised. I mean if you are a hard core right wing guy you really shouldn't make your entire business dependent on a company with a democrat CEO. Why can't this guy take his business elsewhere, btw?
  10. number of personal stars

My stars, so shiny, so beautiful.
  11. Is this Atlantis? Why not just name it Atlantis then if it was such a known quantity? You mention Zeus and Cronos. You do realize those are fictional characters right?
  12. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Who F'ing cares? Listen melon head, I didn't say tomorrow, it will be over the next few months and you best not play like you are way ahead here, you have been losing since this started and the Mueller report must've crushed you. I called it exactly and what did you call? LMAO
  13. The Screws are tightening on Iran

From what I have been reading and from one of Trump's tweets it will be great news for Saudi Arabia. Trump is pushing those who had contracts with Iran and Venezuela to switch to them.
  14. I have never successfully searched for something, even though I know it's there somewhere.
  15. Tesla should be realistic on some of its projected dates. They have vast and virtually empty factory in Buffalo, NY they can't seem to get off the ground to start full scale production of its solar tiles and other components. I applaud the innovative thinking but some timelines are just not realistic.
  16. number of personal stars

I don't agree with these posting incentive schemes. I prefer quality to quantity.
  17. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

True. But not all of the obstruction accusations are orders. Or, at least there is room as to what constitutes an order. Comey implied a offhand(?) comment by Trump to be an order. But, your assuming a crime exists that is being ordered. Mueller wrote that the powers of the president, like you said, say there can be no such crime according to tradition. I do admit, I think you are right here, and I probably will have to concede the point that some of the actions would be criminal, if of a very minor form, if not at the direction of the president. Confused? I am paraphrasing what Mueller wrote regarding the president and obstruction. I'm not creating a defense, I'm saying what Mueller said. You're basically agreeing with me in your next paragraph. Rubbish. Using the DOJ policy to say Mueller could not charge would mean the whole thing was a waste, and no one doing anything for the president could be charged. Regardless half the obstruction accusations were from before Trump was elected, so.... I have to admit I've not read the ultra far left's analysis of the Mueller Report, because they have an obvious strong bias and are trying to somehow justify their continuing passion for "getting" Trump. Myself, I was going off what Mueller wrote. Not what a bunch of self inflated talking heads think. Regardless, I'll now go see what the talking heads think.
  18. "Terrorists" kill 200+ in Sri Lanka

it is sad they are saying it was because of the killings in New Zealand":( but then again why are so many Christians churchs have been killed in the Islam states ?
  19. IRS fails to hand over Trump tax returns

And the IRS has an obligation to protect confidential information of individuals.
  20. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Wow, you were right! This happened today: https://www.huffpost.com/entry/iowa-andy-mckean-leaves-republican-party_n_5cbba534e4b068d795cd3cb7
  21. IRS fails to hand over Trump tax returns

Best laugh of the day, so far.
  22. Questions, Questions.....

If you use handwash on your face, do you grow fingernails on your eyelids?
  23. ESP Predictions of Future for 2019

Psychic, "I can predict the future" never wins the lottery.... Enough said.
  24. Trial runs for fascism are in full flow

And on whos behalf are they running these fascism trials? Utter tripe.
  25. Politics and alcohol are never a good mix.
  1. Load more activity