Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Doing God's will.

Wait. You said it's my thread.
  3. Doing God's will.

Looks like you just proved something. Oh yeah, I’m beginning to think I’m really done with this thread.
  4. Atheist vs. Agnostic Label

No, what I'm saying isn't really relevant to that. It's a causally determined physical system. It all follows the laws of physics underneath it all. There is no magic.
  5. Doing God's will.

I started "something" once. Now it belongs to someone else. We are talking about this thread here. Stop derailing.
  6. Doing God's will.

Stop talking about Democrats.
  7. The Moon doesn't have much effect on our orbit around the Sun. The Moon basically maintains the current axial tilt though. Harte
  8. Philippine-Canadian Trash War

Objection yo honna! This be the "United States and the Americas" board and I never heard of no Canidjian or Philippino get confused about that
  9. Doing God's will.

Then how do you explain how Donald Trump got elected? Seriously, I can’t explain that! But it’s not what you think, I know that.
  10. Doing God's will.

It's not derived. It's born.
  11. Chess Finals Results

Ozymandias (W) loses to Still Waters (B) Well played, SW.
  12. Hate Crime at Major US University

Oh no, thought I was in trouble hahahahahaaa Doing good doing well and you my fine feathered friend !?!?! Oh sasquatch yeah, forgot Just back in , thought to check UM... Aaaaand I have to go, like the mobile and email, eeeh I'll get to it -- sometime.
  13. Doing God's will.

Nonsensical non-sequitur. A typical @Will Due posting: speaking, but saying nothing.
  14. Doing God's will.

You don't know how to do it? I do. I think I’m done with this thread.
  15. Doing God's will.

Looks like you just proved something.
  16. I don't believe you

Well Walker does, and he can’t bear to pass judgement on the rapists of the past, because they didn’t know better, yet Hale knew enough to craft a law that gave men the freedom to rape as they saw fit.
  17. Doing God's will.

I started "something" once. Now it belongs to someone else.
  18. Doing God's will.

No confusion. Perhaps you're not trying? I could have thrown in the endocrine system too. If our psyche isn't derived physically, how do you think it is. Magic?
  19. Doing God's will.

Well, have you become the proof of anything? Not for you to know. And, I pretty much think it’s none of your business either.
  20. UFO sightings

Jim Dilettoso, decades back i saw him start talking about his spectroscopy analysis of video and had no clue what it was but sounded all techie and that he was in the know, then i hear him hail known hoaxes then talk about living in underground bunkers with aliens, one actual expert in the field said and i paraphase, , Dilettoso claims of spectroscopy on digital video is like claiming to extract abe Lincoln's DNA From a painting of him or to taste the fruit from a picture of an apple, quickly if one researches Dilettoso its clear what hes all about.
  21. Atheist vs. Agnostic Label

Hasn't this been modelled in learning theory? The discussion seems to be comparing conscious competence and unconscious competence. You learn the steps and you learn the steps; and then, one day, you learn to dance
  22. Doing God's will.

Then how do you explain how Donald Trump got elected?
  23. Doing God's will.

It's your thread. Not mine. * looks at the top of the thread. Sees the thread title. Sees the thread was started by Will Due * It’s your thread, Will.
  24. Doing God's will.

You have no idea how lightly I take your words.
  25. Hate Crime at Major US University

The Woo is back in town., How ya doing, MWoo7
  26. "Terrorists" kill 200+ in Sri Lanka

This is sad. Do these bombers even realize or care what they did to the Sri Lankan people and these poor Muslims who have to flee? Your article says these Muslims had been run out of Pakistan because their sect was declared non-Muslim. Is that what these wealthy people were trying to prove? Thank goodness the Sri Lankans have them in safe houses.
  1. Load more activity