Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Sir Wearer of Hats

Trial runs for fascism are in full flow

Well, if you don’t want a realignment surgery, don’t get one.
  3. itsnotoutthere

Black Headmistress Hits School Jackpot

Yes, read about this school some time ago. Apparently the school consistently outperforms regular state schools and uses traditional methods re discipline, manners etc. and parents are falling over themselves to send their kids there. But because the head mistress once spoke at a tory conference shes effectively been told she'll never be allowed to work in the state sector again.
  4. Sir Wearer of Hats

Trump wants to bomb America

David Hyde Pearce as VP.
  5. Oh my lord, I can't believe I'm agreeing with you for once. Actually the first time ever in 10 years! This calls for a celebration
  6. Manwon Lender

This is certainly a completely foolish idea. The threat of causing airborne contamination that would travel with the trade winds is simply to great a danger. The environmental damage caused by the radioactive contamination, could be very very devastating to populated areas. Even with that said there is no guarantee that it would even work, in fact it most likely wouldn't. Someone needs to educate our President on this issue. https://www.aoml.noaa.gov/hrd/tcfaq/C5c.html
  7. Video games are inanimate objects just like guns. They can't kill anything. Your scapegoat is a fail.
  8. What I find rather humorous about all of this is it's the first crime ever committed in space and it is by a woman. I'm all for women's rights etc, but getting a "first" in like this, probably wasn't the smartest thing this woman could've done.
  9. Displaying your penchant for handling the truth carelessly, yet again. You are a poor advertisement for the team.
  10. Do you think a liar is a threat?
  11. Wasn't the culture contemporary with the Solon anyway?
  12. I'm flattered you see me as such a threat.
  13. 1,3 & 4 are not supported by evidence. #2 is.
  14. Why do you lie? Its really not all that hard to use the search function. It can show that I have asked you many times to show flaws misrepresentations or fabrication as you have claimed. I have even bullet pointed the argument to make it easy for you to refute. All you did was hurl insults. I can only figure you have had to lie as you have no argument at all, as shown by those very examples. You're just a belligerent ass. Nope, most simply leave when they have no argument left. You have decided the option of lying suits you better. There's the belief section that's pretty much free of my presence. They can leave to that section of the boards and babble nonsense unhindered by logic reason or facts. So that's BS too. No. You're thoroughly offensive.
  15. Hammerclaw

As far as actors go, I'd vote for Bruce Boxleitner in a cold minute, R or D.
  16. Do you mean as in "everyone kills themselves" kind of cult type behaviour - is that common amongst Buddhists though?
  17. Golden Duck

At 6 ft 1 in (1.85cm) Kelsey Grammer is certainly tall enough. Perhaps in 2024.
  18. YES. And I really can't see how they're hurting anyone either. Is it because people went there for a UFO watching event instead of celebrating the birthday of Somjit..... yeeeeea, I'm thinking Major General Damrong Petpong needs to chill out a bit. I think he's Damrong tbh. edit: sorry, couldn't help myself.
  19. Black Red Devil

One thing he does take for gospel is having a surplus budget, so I agree, it is rhetorical nonsense.
  20. Hammerclaw

Oh, we think Trump is icky, too. Unfortunately, he's the only one the Right has to vote for against the Left right now. There's a real dearth of true Statesmen and a surfeit of mediocre career politicians on both sides of the aisle. There's a shocking lack of inspiration or great oratory and nationwide appeal. Trump is a novelty, a Ross Perot on steroids. That and the Democrats running the only candidate that could possibly lose to him the first time is why he is President. Unfortunately, they're doubling up on all the mistakes they made that first time and hell bent on doing it, again.
  21. Tatetopa

Question about holographic worlds

How about the current thoughts on the information storage capacity of a black hole? I think Leonard Suskind and Stephen Hawking had an argument about that. Apparently the amount of information contained in a black hole is a function of the area of the event horizon rather than the volume of the Black Hole. The analogy was that it was like a hologram in the sense of representing all information in a volume of 3D space on a 2D surface. Somebody then wondered if all of the information in the Universe could be project onto a surface like a hologram. No worries.
  22. Kismit

Imagine if we lived in a world where all of our world leaders trolled for a bit of a laugh...…. Sad!
  23. pixiii

Eggs harvested from northern white rhinos

This is so terribly sad - but I'd also like to say that this is one of those rare occasions when I think cloning would be ok. I feel kinda strange even saying that, as I don't believe in cloning, except in these incidences where a species such as this White Rhino is so awfully close to extinction. The last male died last year due to old age. Even though they've managed to harvest 10 eggs from the last remaining Mother and Daughter White Rhino's there's no guarantee they'll be able to become pregnant. And to think this is the final result of poaching. Isn't it sad to think these two last White Rhinos on the planet have to be under 24 hour a day guard due to poachers. Brings tears to my eyes thinking how awful humans can be, all in the name of money.
  24. Hammerclaw

Trial runs for fascism are in full flow

Off tomorrow. Just my typical reaction to people who assume they know what I'm thinking and put words in my mouth. A bit much, do you think?
  25. Hammerclaw

It's not his money so he seriously doesn't care and he's always popping off like that off the top of his head with rhetorical nonsense. I think he gets his kicks, freaking people out.
  26. Habitat

What is the point of Spirituality?

There is some incentive operating, it is a strange thing when you think of it, that promoting nihilism contradicts itself immediately, if nothing matters, neither does nihilism
  1. Load more activity