Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Scholar4Truth

Top Funny Metal Commercials

Remember Iron Maiden appearing with Vince & Larry the crash test dummies?
  3. There was water on that part of the North American continent because the land was below the global sea level of that era. There were no mountains there at the time. The tectonic events that caused the uplift of the Rockies hadn’t happened yet.
  4. How many of these '80s one-hit wonders do you remember? (msn.com) Which one's do you remember?
  5. What in god’s name does the Western Interior Seaway have to do with this? It existed near the end of the Cretaceous period around 80 million years ago, a sea that covered most of the western third of the country running all the way from the Arctic down to the Gulf of Mexico. When mountain building processes that eventually created the Rockies began, the seafloor rose and the seas drained away leaving only dry land. That’s why certain areas of the country today that were underwater then, especially Kansas with its chalk beds, have yielded some of the best fossils of late Cretaceous marine reptiles for over a century and a half. It has nothing to do with Edgar Cayce’s catastrophe BS.
  6. pauldaleroberts

8 Mysterious Islands

8 Mysterious Islands Paul Dale Roberts, HPI's Esoteric Detective Sacramento Paranormal Investigations Halo Paranormal Investigations Most islands are very beautiful and it's usually a place for family and friends to retreat. Islands are usually a paradise surrounded by ocean. As you take in the beauty of an island, that island may have some dark secrets. Secrets only revealed by the paranormal. Let's look at 8 mysterious islands! Gaiola Island (Naples, Italy): Gaiola Island, located just off the coast of Naples, has a history shrouded in misfortune. Legends say that the ancient poet and magician Virgil once taught here. However, subsequent inhabitants faced tragic fates, such as murder, drownings, heart attacks, economic ruin, and even suicide. The villa on Gaiola Island now stands abandoned and cursed. Some tourists who have visited the villa have fell ill or faced some type of problems when they arrive at home. A tourist named Elodie from Avignon, France once visited Gaiola Island and when she returned to her home in France, both of her dogs had died. Her neighbor was watching the dogs while she was on vacation, and on the day that she would arrive at home, they mysteriously died with no identifying cause. Elodie feels she was cursed by the island. Locals feel the island is cursed, because of the untimely deaths of the island citizens. The island in the 17th century had many Roman factories. The island was used as a defense point for the Gulf of Naples. Some locals believe the curse may have been placed on the island by the magician Virgil or a 19th Century hermit known as The Wizard. Palmyra Atoll (Hawaii, United States): Palmyra Atoll, a remote Pacific Island, has a dark history. The island has seen its share of brutal murders, shipwrecks, and mysterious disappearances. Some believe it’s haunted by the spirits of those who met untimely deaths there. Locals have reported seeing strange lights in the night sky. Locals have seen little people walking around the Atoll. These little people are known as the Menehune. Palmyra Atoll has no permanent population. It is administered as an incorporated unorganized territory, presently the only one of its kind, by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service of the U.S. Department of the Interior. During the 19th and 20th centuries, stories circulated in the Pacific of a large treasure of gold, silver and precious stones (sometimes described as Inca treasures) that had been looted in the Viceroyalty of Peru. A crew loaded it in secret onto the ship Esperanza in Callao harbor, Peru, and embarked into the Pacific Ocean on January 1, 1816, bound for the Spanish West Indies. According to a survivor, seaman James Hines, the Esperanza was caught in a storm that dismasted and damaged the ship, after which it was attacked and boarded by pirates, who loaded the treasure and surviving crew onto their own ship. The Esperanza sank, and the pirates and their captives sailed west across the Pacific bound for Macao. Whoever got in the way of the pirates faced death in the most brutal fashion. Workers on the island have heard disembodied whimpering or crying. Shadow people have been seen. Ghostly pirates have been seen near the shoreline. Rose Hall (Montego Bay, Jamaica): Rose Hall is infamous for the ghost of Annie Palmer, the “White Witch.” She allegedly murdered her husbands and slaves, leaving a trail of vengeful spirits. Visitors report eerie encounters in this haunted mansion. During my visit to Jamaica, I investigated the Rose Hall. One of the tourists that was in my tour group kept saying that something was squeezing her arm. Locals also practice Santeria, Voodoo and Hoodoo on the grounds of Rose Hall. While walking around Rose Hall, I came upon a chicken that was beheaded. Around the chicken were flower pedals. Creepy rituals take place at Rose Hall. Poveglia Island (Italy): Poveglia, near Venice, was once a plague quarantine site and later a mental hospital. Its dark history includes mass burials, experiments, and tales of tortured souls. Locals avoid it, believing it’s cursed. The sounds of people being tortured can be heard in the evening hours. Red orbs have been seen floating around the island. Francesco Bianchi from Siena, Italy witnessed a ghostly hand come out of the ground. Francesca was at one time a grounds keeper at Poveglia Island. When I went to Bologna, Italy, I met Francesco and we discussed ancient sites and haunted places. Francesco says that Poveglia Island is a terrifying place. A place not for tourists. Chase Vault (Barbados): The Chase Vault in Oistins, Barbados, is known for its mysterious moving coffins. Despite being sealed, the coffins would shift positions, baffling visitors and sparking ghostly rumors. When my father and my stepmother Cindy visited Barbados, they heard about the moving coffins. Cindy says that the site is a tourist hot spot for all things macabre. Cindy says that the locals will tell you it's nothing more than a big hoax. A story that was retold and retold, until it was exaggerated so much, people would believe that the coffins moved on their own. Cindy says there is nothing to the story and would rather be at the beach, than at the Chase Vault. Hart Island (New York, USA): Hart Island, off the coast of the Bronx, serves as a mass burial ground for unclaimed bodies. Over a million people rest here, and its eerie atmosphere has led to haunting stories and legends. This is a place of floating orbs, strange winds that come out of nowhere. The now defunct ghost hunting group The Bronx Phantom Wreckers investigated Hart Island and obtained many EVPs and encountered a full body apparition that was not captured on camera. Since 1868, Hart Island became the site of many misfortunes. During its time as a Civil War prison camp, 235 prisoners are reported to have died and been buried on the island, the first event in what would be a chain of tragedies to unfold on the island. In 1870, shortly after acquiring the island, the city’s most recent purchase played host to a quarantine facility for yellow fever victims. After the epidemic, along with many of the hospital’s patients, had passed, Hart Island went on to house a women’s insane asylum, a tuberculosis hospital, a Cold War Nike missile base, and a prison. Mark Layton of the Bronx Phantom Wreckers says that this may be the most haunted place in all of New York. When you step on the island you feel sorrow and depression. Mark says it's not a place for the faint hearted. One of Mark's investigators actually passed out and they had to remove him from the investigation. Isle of Wight (United Kingdom): The Isle of Wight has its share of ghostly tales, including phantom monks, haunted castles, and spectral shipwrecks. The island’s rich history contributes to its reputation as a paranormal hotspot. A person can write a whole book on the haunting activities at the Isle of Wight. I will only mention two haunted spots on this island. The first haunted spot is Appuldurcombe House, Wroxall. This haunted mansion with its 365 windows and 52 rooms is now simply a shell of what it used to be, but the ghosts remain. They include a phantom carriage, brown-clad monks, dark shapes glimpsed flitting through the grounds. A baby's cry is heard and unseen hands leaf through the visitors’ book. Then there is Knighton Gorges, Newchurch. People say that this place is the most haunted on the island. Every New Year's Eve, people gather at midnight to wait for the ghostly house to re-appear. A pair of weathered stone gateposts are all that remain of the manor house of Knighton Gorges but among the things seen are a coach and horses, poltergeist lights and stone creatures on the gate pillars. Deadman’s Island (Canada): Deadman’s Island in Vancouver, Canada, has a grim past as a burial ground for Indigenous people and early settlers. Visitors report strange occurrences and unsettling feelings on this haunted isle. Apparitions have been seen floating around the island. Sometimes the plant life on the island seems to be alive. The plants will move in strange ways. Example, if you are walking away from a plant, the plant will move towards your direction. Disembodied voices and chanting have also been heard on the island.
  7. the13bats

Trump to announce 2024 run

Tell those whose BOM s utter incompetency and failure in his covid response killed, tell their survivors morning them
  8. Hi Read I am not asking you to prove Jesus talks to you and am discussing what is written in the bible specifically.
  9. Today
  10. Yep that is true. This is one of the key reasons crocodilians survived the KT-Extinction that wiped out the dinosaurs. They go a whole year without eating.
  11. Razman

It's what we like to see. Stop the Steal! Yea , the more you think about it , like i pointed out in the post above Susieice , Trump was talking about election fraud even in the 2016 election that he won. I think even widespread fraud. You know , so it plants the seed in peoples minds that the other is or might do this, all the while , he was manipulating and hiding things then to help him win that election . Then in 2020 when he lost and again claimed widespread election fraud , even after all this time and all their effort , they could find no proof of that . So meanwhile around Jan. 6th , they hatch this false electors scheme(amongst other things), and literally try to steal the election and point the finger at the other side to accuse them of that very thing. I think in time as things become more in the open , it's becoming more and more clear exactly what kind of guy Trump is and what he's about. And i get the feeling a lot of people ,even those that support him , already know , but they don't care. They don't like Biden and they think Trump is gonna do some kind of great thing , or save us from wars or something , so they just let it all fall under the carpet and keep on with Trump's narrative.
  12. Please. I'm having a hell of a bad night this forum is a momentary escape, Share some details why you think you experience was a man made craft
  13. I wish we had more than ancdotal but we really don't,
  14. Hammerclaw

Revisiting God Constructs

Preacher Harbin used to save his fire and brimstone sermons for nights when only congregationalists were in attendance. Everybody loved a good scary story of how those wicked sinners would be punished.
  15. So, even moths are politically correct, now?
  16. There were also stories of "mass graves" being dug at some hospitals back when the IDF was shooting it out with Hamas fighters a few weeks back. These are the same graves and Israel went through some of them to ensure that no hostages were buried there. Most of those bodies were civilians - or fighters - that had died at the hospitals and the remians could not be stored for burial because a war is underway. The fact that they deny the media coverage means nothing to these hateful children on college campuses or these vile "news" reporting corporations. The fools don't seem to grasp that far from pushing Israel into stopping and allowing Hamas to survive, they are pushing Israel to eventually stop caring at all about global opinion. They are going to truly freak out if Israel ever stops caring. The world has no idea what Israel COULD DO if they were as evil as they are accused of being. God forbid that day ever comes.
  17. Hammerclaw

No one knows God is real. One believes God is real. That is why Christianity is called a Faith. The Bible is far from perfect or it wouldn't have side and center columns of corrections. It may contain the word of God but has been corrupted by 2000 years of handling by men. The Christian religion is based on Faith, not certain knowledge. No words written by mere mortals are more important than one's Faith.
  18. OOOPS... your pristine heroes got caught showing they aren't exactly such "innocent civilians" https://www.newsmax.com/world/globaltalk/israel-strike-hamas/2024/04/24/id/1162190/ Remember that these areas were set up to be safe zones AFTER the war began and after complaints that the Palestinian "civilians" were being "targeted". There is absolutely no way that Hamas fighters could do this without the civilians there KNOWING they were doing it and approving of it. IMO, that makes them part of the fighting force and subject to the same outcomes...The demonic SCUM you support, set up rocket launchers INSIDE this zone to either fire at Jews with impunity OR, just as desireable for them, cause Israel to kill civilians so those like YOU can scream your lies on boards like this. YOU SUPPORT DEMONS and I hope Karma is a b itch someday...
  19. That's the lamest defense so far and your the one who's out of their league.
  20. Can you prove it's real?
  21. and-then

You will NEVER convince the true believers. They will literally die believing their media-programming on that virus.
  22. Millerites and ICOC use fear as a recruitment tool.
  23. Hammerclaw

Her people will think a crow is the devil in disguise. I despise the religiously superstitious. What's the point of being saved if your scared of your own shadow? That's difference between SDA and mainstream. Their salvation is conditional.
  24. Eh, 2020 wasn't stolen, but Trump certainly tried. I'm glad law and order prevailed. The silent majority spoke, and Trump lost.
  25. ReadTheGreatControversyEGW

I'm pretty sure he was comparing human knowledge with your own knowledge, or are you saying you're divine? No he's pitting himself against the authenticity of the word of God/ Bible. Picking at it, but he himself is as destitute of the Spirit of God, as the deserts of Arabia of water ...but then he sits there and tries to at act like he can truly decipher or break down a spiritual book written under the inspiration of the mind of God. Yeah .. he can't even tell that God is real. At least he say he can't.
  1. Load more activity