Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Well we all love where we are from. I will say Psyche seems to have taken advantage of the educational system. But, he is also driven by curiosity.
  3. docyabut2

How will humans evolve ?

In the past teeth changes https://www.miamicosmeticdentalcare.com/teeth-human-evolution/
  4. Gwynbleidd

Democrats call for Kavanaugh impeachment

I'm afraid you'll just have to be happy with what @susieice, @glorybebe, @skliss, @Michelle and myself are still putting into the Epstein thread. There's still news, it's just getting harder to find. The msm are running with the usual diversionary tactics at this point - plus don't be surprised if another mass shooting occurs in the near future, especially closer to the next document drop from the Judge. I'm gonna do a run through of 4ch later today as they always manage to dig up links that the msm would NEVER find in a blue moon. We've come across some crazy stuff and the network is so massive, it's most definitely global at this stage. There is no doubt in our minds I don't think. Well, those of us who keep on it every day - btw, @Earl.Of.Trumps has gone walkabout too? Haven't seen him in a week or so. Again, welcome back @F3SS
  5. Gromdor

The funny thing is, if one of them or I screws up. It's still the owner's fault. Weird how that works. Accountability and all that. Respect and accountability go hand in hand you know. It's a real crappy manager that takes credit for his workers good deeds but completely absolves himself from anything bad that happens. But those type of people don't get respect and their workers don't try hard anymore. Toxic Managers we call them. You can tell by the high turnover in underlings they have.....
  6. You don’t miss anything.
  7. They don’t tip either. I have good friends from Australia they had never heard of tipping.
  8. papageorge1

Cat's Ghost Successfully Photographed

But then the paw is facing the wrong way.
  9. ShadowSot

Let's talk history

Cheers, I'll check it out. Made a rattle for my nephew and it came out great.
  10. Jodie.Lynne

Israel lands on the moon

But it's ALL fake anyway, according to him.
  11. Hammerclaw

When does thought transition to belief?

Your prices are scaled up, proportionate to your wages, too.
  12. Habitat

Soul stealing

So we can see the spooks better ?
  13. docyabut2

What Led you to Belief.

Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. 57 Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? 58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. 59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+8%3A37-59&version=KJV Jesus said he existed before Abraham, which could mean reincarnation.
  14. Michelle

It's a good thing people have other people to delegate things to. Especially, when there are a few 100 thousand people they are supposed to keep such a close eye on. How many people do you have in your crew? On how many job sites?
  15. Gwynbleidd

Prosecutors subpoena 8 years of Trump's taxes

Oh...well that's, yeah. Quite a let-down. Btw, welcome back @F3SS, haven't seen you in a while. Hope you and the fam are all well.
  16. Jodie.Lynne

Soul stealing

For what purpose?
  17. Ever visit north philadelphia? Crazy neighbors can bring you down (I stated don't consider anything harmful/dangerous). For me, its not that complicated. My current neighbors basically act like crackheads, bother numerous tenants besides me. Cops been there more than once. I dont know about 'fantasy' more like mentally exhausted/burned out..dealing with nonsense.
  18. This thread would probably have Jung reaching for a Schnapps.
  19. Gromdor

Explosion at Ebola and Anthrax facility

It would be alarming if it were a terrorist attack in an attempt to steal bio-weapons. But I can believe construction explosion.
  20. Mr Walker

I've read all of yours, but you will never know this
  21. Gromdor

Or maybe he just sucks at presidenting? I'm a foreman of a construction crew. I get yelled at all day by the customer, other contractors, my own guys. I have to deal with silly things daily and yet, I still get my job done and ensure the crew gets theirs done too.. Just out of curiosity. If Trump gets jailed, goes to a DoJ jail, and gets killed- you are fine with excusing the new Attorney General and President right? Because Epstein was literally that high profile.
  22. The tail side of the cat is where we see the shadow, which is the tail. Do you instead think that's a shadow of a sock puppet like head? Also, I think it's a little bit rude that you ignored all of my questions genuinely trying to understand why you see what you see, instead opting to give me one of your own.
  23. Mr Walker

40 kilograms in the last 11 months (6.3 stone) 6 kilos (almost one stone) in the last month
  24. Habitat

Soul stealing

Of course, but maybe leave the lights turned on, just in case ?
  25. XenoFish

I haven't read a Walker post since 2015.
  26. Michelle

Maybe if the House wasn't so busy trying to get Trump on every little thing he does everybody wouldn't be so distracted. But, they won't let him do his job and they have accomplished nothing in the last three years.
  1. Load more activity