Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Taun

I've just had my 11th telemarketer call in the last 7 minutes... AAAAAAAAGH!

We really need a "Destroy phone on other end of line" button!

3. US government covered up UFO incidents

That was a good article because it shows that AA batteries early in the war were ineffective till the proximity fuse was introduced that allowed a miss to be a hit as the shell exploded.
  4. Cern and time line jumping

Your experience is a good example of what many of us are talking about. Memory editing, false memories, faulty memory. Every single time we remember something we edit that memory, adding newer details.
  5. Mossad foreknowledge 911 attacks

This thread is rife with anti-American dribble and insane conspiratorial "false-flags" Wow.
  6. Nature's answer to over population. More people living closer together while pathogens are carried all over the world as we freely travel to other countries. It's only a matter of time. If nature doesn't do it, some shady Scientist living under a dictator might release his engineered Frankenstein viruses instead. I worry about outbreaks far more than war or bombs.
  7. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

news on timing for 2nd reading of W A. Michael Fabricant‏Verified account The Government Whips have decided that the 2nd Reading of the Withdrawal Agreement Bill will be on Friday 7th June hoping ministers can be forced to vote for it and that backbenchers of all parties will not be there as Thursday and Friday was when they were scheduled to be away.
  8. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

It is Sunday for results I think, exit polls should be available earlier though.
  9. US government covered up UFO incidents

These statements are basically all failures. The radar returns were assumed to be targets when there is little indication they were actual objects. You claim that the object had a "high rate of speed". That appears to be a falsehood. You suggest "Then the craft turned around" when there does not appear to have been anything in the air. You summarize with "These collective motions are impossible for a weather balloon to make". Only you are claiming all of these supposed actions are real and had to be a single object such as a balloon. At best this is a disingenuous alteration of what other posters have stated. You double down with "This flying object was clearly under some kind of power for propulsion." Again, only you are making up this fantasy set of motions and claiming that there was anything in the air. I partially agree on this: "This object is NOT a balloon of any kind." I only agree that your fantasy is unrelated to reality and has nothing at all to do with what has been stated. The number of rounds 1,400 is not that many. A single AA gun in WWII had a firing rate of 300 or more rounds a minute. So 1400 from several guns is hardly anything at all. A question is the efficacy of AA fire. https://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/33sa2x/effectiveness_of_shipborne_antiair_in_wwii/ This appears to be a falsehood: "Eyewitnesses claimed that they saw shells hit the object and bounce off of it." There is no way anyone could tell if the object was hit. They certainly could not tell if something bounced off. Is this even true? I doubt it. Ballons can and did survive AA fire. That was the problem in WWI with zeppelins attacking London. Cover up no. Bizarre effort to fictionalize the event? You betcha
  10. Cern and time line jumping

I would accept it if I didn't feel it was just a best attempt at a simple explain-away by those resistant to the mysterious. I honestly believe my experience is strong evidence for me that the 'explain-away' is just that.
  11. "Ok to be gay" school lessons cause unrest

Well let's see, our view on the topic is founded on science, a democratic mandate and equality. Theirs is founded on a very outdated book. Who's to say which is more civilised? Ours. Ours is more civilised.
  12. Place your (pretend) bets..

LOL! Yeah. Only the GOP has done that. The partisanship between you Dems and Repubs is ****ing ridiculous.
  13. S U R E - why not - all is possible, probable and plausible once you've entered the Atlantis zone.
  14. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

We might not get to know the UK results until Sunday. as other EU member states vote at the weekend. can you remember if this happened last time?
  15. Place your (pretend) bets..

What scandals? You mean like being born in Kenya, bowing to foreign kings, selling guns to crime cartels, getting a bj in the oval office, selling secret tech to China, invading countries for WMD's where they don't exist, etc. etc.? Let's face it, all these guys are bullet proof.
  16. "Ok to be gay" school lessons cause unrest

Yes, the parents are free to believe whatever they like. The children are also free to believe whatever they like. They also have the right to an education. This is part of that. Unless it is a religious lesson, parents cannot just remove their children from education.
  17. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

keep upto date https://twitter.com/bbclaurak
  18. Climate Change is a Hoax

What? Do you just make this stuff up? The gear boxes have a probability of 37% failure after only 7 years, 93% at 20 years. Not to mention the regular oil changes every few years. https://www.windpowerengineering.com/business-news-projects/wind-turbine-gearboxes-fail-hit-20-year-mark/
  19. Climate Change is a Hoax

Yes, unicorn indeed and it would probably destroy our planet by trying to clean it up. http://icecap.us/index.php/go/new-and-cool/wind_turbines_are_neither_clean_nor_green_and_they_provide_zero_global_ener/ So we do this til the year 2070, and vast areas are covered with these monstrosities, the size of Russia when combined, Mongolia is a radioactive cesspool, and we have to use 50 million tones a year of coal to keep up, (to replace is unviable and would turn our planet into a Sci Fi wind turbine nightmare. So unless we start planting them in our oceans, (serious issues with cyclones, storms and freak tidal wave damage) it is unsustainable, and replacing them in 20+ years is a joke, or our future is km's of rusted, burning or broken wind turbines, as using all of the EU's coal mining output to produce enough to replace the ones we create now or soon, as well as keeping up with demands doesn't work! But yeah, l know end is nigh, so common sense goes out the door! Gas is the answer til we find something else!
  20. Opening gambits in EU / UK exit negotiations;

Nothing official yet, some might think it is better for her to wait until EU election results are known and she can then take responsibility for those before falling on sword.
  21. US apparently readying for Iran attack

The current regime of Iran is brutal. Sharia law is brutal. And unlike North Korea, Iran's regime is theologically intense with regards to spreading radical Islam and destroying anyone or any nation which does not convert to radical Islam, particularly in the Middle East, Europe, and some small parts of China and Russia, as well as various other areas around the world. The goal of Iran is to force-convert as much of the world as possible (beginning in the Middle East and Europe) to complete submission to Allah and Sharia law... that's their PUBLIC statement.
  22. Cern and time line jumping

But I can't assume they are reading the posts directed to other posters. So I'll state it once per person.
  23. The British singer has claimed that his hit song 'Angels' was inspired by his childhood paranormal experiences. https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/327911/robbie-williams-song-was-inspired-by-ghosts
  24. Cern and time line jumping

What we're dealing with is faulty memories, but that's not an answer you will accept.
  25. Cern and time line jumping

I said nothing about timestream jumping. I said I believe I had an experience for which no 'normal' explanation suffices, that's all. And my experience is so like many others too. I believe what I find most reasonable to believe: That we are dealing with a real 'Unexplained Mystery'.
  1. Load more activity