Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. No one in America, that's for sure.
  3. Funny you should mention chuck. Chuck Norris is the Gods God.
  4. Did they divide it down the San Andreas fault line?
  5. LOOOOOOlllllllzzz S I K E....!!!!! TOO MUCH ALRITE BRO..!!! Hahaha hahahaha hahaha..!!! Mo.xx
  6. Yea. I think she is your type. Hot as hell.
  7. The founders of New California took an early step toward statehood Monday with the reading of their own Declaration of Independence from California, a state they describe as "ungovernable." Their solution: Take over most of current-day California — including many rural counties — and leave the coastal urban areas to themselves. "After years of over taxation, regulation, and mono-party politics the State of California and many of it’s 58 Counties have become ungovernable," the group said in a statement, citing a "decline in essential basic services" including education, law enforcement, infrastructure and health care. The group, organized with a council of county representatives and various committees, hopes to model their split after the state of West Virginia. That's according to CBS, whose Sacramento affiliate filmed the reading in a sparsely crowded conference room. Claiming the authority of Article 4, Section 3 of the U.S. Constitution, the aspiring 51st state plans to convince California's legislature to split the state before submitting the resolution to Congress. The effort remains, to be clear, a long shot. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/01/16/new-california-declares-independence-california-bid-become-51st-state/1036681001/?utm_source=feedblitz&utm_medium=FeedBlitzRss&utm_campaign=usatoday-newstopstories they have a right idea. i wish them all the best
  8. Don't worry, it was just our sanity.
  9. LOL.. Hahaha hahahaha..!!! Dark side of the moon.. Tell him to Stay away from Aotearoa my friend.. I'll put him in my hangi... LOL !!!! Mo..xx
  10. I'd love to meet Mikki She is mega hot. So I hear.
  11. I think the cold froze everyone
  12. Chuck in a double helping of Unicorns and Ferraris... And you got your self a fine feast.. Hahaha.. Mo..xx
  13. He never left he just ducks and dodges from shadow to shadow
  14. Could we put a large north facing magnet on the South Pole to see it rise
  15. Yeah at Satan's sweet 16th he came to some personal realisations like that too. Even gods still learn
  16. Miki is playing with him.. i might get a snatch of dam thing with some fish sauce.
  17. I'm trying to find the weirdest s**t I can find online. Be glad I don't post 99% of it.
  18. Double worse, she'll vote.
  19. Worse part she'll breed
  20. LOLZ... Dude, I banished said FSM..to the Shadows... Is he back?? Mo..xx
  1. Load more activity