Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Scholar4Truth

What are you playing right now?

Resident Evil Code Veronica.
  3. Scholar4Truth

What's your weather like today?

Scattered Thunderstorms and 67 Degrees.
  4. Earl.Of.Trumps

Who will the Democratic nominee be?

If Trump was smart he'd offer Tulsi a place in his cabinet.
  5. DivineSoul

Free cartamoncy reading

Readings are still opened
  6. Gromdor

Looks like Joe Walsh just threw his name in the hat on the Republican side: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/exclusive-joe-walsh-announces-gop-primary-challenge-against-trump/ar-AAGja99?li=BBnb7Kz
  7. OverSword

OverSword

Going to watch Singing in the Rain at the Cinerama. This should be fun :D

8. Jodie.Lynne

Paul is Dead

Yep.
  9. Earl.Of.Trumps

I think you will see Bill Weld give Trump a run just because "somebody has to do it". He's likeable enough to Dems to get elected governor in dem stronghold, Massachusetts. And if he *did* upset Trump....? I wouldn't bet the farm on the Dem candidate winning, this guy is good.
  10. Emma_Acid

Flat Earth and Tartaria

One of the reasons creatures were larger in early-prehistoric times was due to the different levels in the atmosphere. This doesn't support the "giants built Paris" hypothesis or whatever it is
  11. hetrodoxly

Boris Johnson to become PM

It's called politics.
  12. Scholar4Truth

Man gets swarm of bees stuck to his bottom

I'm guessing he was not the bees knees
  13. Emma_Acid

Flat Earth and Tartaria

Don't bring something if you can't defend it. UM 101.
  14. The Wistman

{un}holy haiku - 3rd Edition

with awakening all the streams draw into one bubbles float on top
  15. The reason why people mistook Berestain Bears is because one of the letters the way it was written used to be curved. Thus mistaking the letter. I remember cause I always read those books. Even owned them.
  16. hetrodoxly

Black Headmistress Hits School Jackpot

I have now, excellent.
  17. third_eye

third_eye

Toon army's new costume worked... 

:o

~

18. 10/12 I remember them well cause I used to play Monopoly all the time, Kit Kat was my favorite candy and I collected Pokemon.
  19. Some interesting notes on Dr. Vera Tiesler and her research into Mayan head shaping (as well as other Mayan practices) : https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-00517-y
  20. XenoFish

XenoFish

Looking and seeing, seeing, then closing your eyes to not see what has been seen. Tighter and tighter, until what you've seen pries your eyes open.

21. Jodie.Lynne

Flat Earth and Tartaria

Oh sparky, you asked what people thought of your stated theory. You were told what people thought of it, and now you scamper away. You go on with your bad self, bless your heart.
  22. Crookshanks

Flat Earth and Tartaria

Ok guys I've had my fun. You're just going to gang up on the flat Earther Tartaria believer.. except I never said I was, I said what do you think of this? Your attitudes are very childish.. don't worry I'm just bored, I work very hard. Take Care Have a good day kids.
  23. Scholar4Truth

Encounter: Alone in the Woods

Plus these sightings go back centuries.from about 1847 to even before that time period.
  24. Phaeton80

Flat Earth and Tartaria

Id completely agree with the plausibility of history having played out differently than the version we are all supposed to believe as unequivocal truth. History is written by the victor, therefor it is subjective, thus not objective truth per definition. The version described in the OP however, no.
  25. Crookshanks

Flat Earth and Tartaria

I bet you don't even know what Elite means.
  26. Crookshanks

Flat Earth and Tartaria

LOL. Don't be ridiculous young man. Everyone understands the science. I just don't think you have the capacity to be open minded. Do you think the world was always like this? I bet you do. I bet you think we always existed like this don't you? Fair enough.. .no such thing as dinosaurs ever and ancient civilisations are a figment of the imagination ...right?
  1. Load more activity