Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Scholar4Truth

Rogue's Gallery III

Found this old throwback photo. I was in 12th grade here (2005-2006).
  3. I can prove it as much as you can prove Joe Biden hasn't had an illegitimate kid! Nor relevant to this discussion!
  4. I actually recall your flintstones thing but not your to do list, Now, while your paranormal ideas for this case are great, try this for me Let's go by only the info provided by the OP and we can not blame paranormal, What then would be your most likely explanation to this case, yes, you can say you have no clue it's a mystery, in this I'm testing myself in a way so I much more want your honest answer, hey and anyone else feel free to chime in.
  5. Scholar4Truth

What's for dinner?

It seems to been a chicken week this week. But I been switching it up. Grilled Chicken, Garden Vegetable Rice and Cucumbers and Tomatoes.
  6. Do you have proof that it is a lie? Who is the one that gets to determine what is "True" and thus uncensored? Asking for a multitude of COVID threads on this forum.
  7. You do you bro. I didn’t mean to offend. I’d ask ya though, go back through this thread. Especially the first few posts. Like seriously, look. I wasn't even judging you for it. You didn’t talk trash about me. Well accept to crap over my religious beliefs, but I’m used to that from all kinds of folks. My skin is thick.
  8. Lying in the media is not an acceptable alternative to that!
  9. I shared my story already. It was a disappearing to-do list if you recall. But anyway, disappearing anything is about equally impossible was my point. I believe: IT HAPPENS. If this case was paranormal, I cannot tell you where the water went. Teleported to another place? Evaporated with unknown energy? Dematerialized? Shifted dimensions? All things unknown to science.
  10. Free speech? First amendment rights? Because it's wrong for politicans to use media to silence certain stories and promote others? Any of the arguments you have used in the past to codemn this type of action/behaviour before it applied to Trump?
  11. jmccr8

Current Ukrainian counteroffensives

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2024/apr/23/senate-ukraine-israel-aid-vote-biden-trump-latest-updates The Senate’s procedural vote on the foreign aid bill is being delayed by Republicans complaining they can’t offer amendments to it. Eric Schmitt, of Missouri, and Utah’s Mike Lee are accusing the Democratic majority leader, Chuck Schumer, of effectively railroading through his version of the bill “with minimal debate and perhaps no amendments”, Lee said. From the same feed: Republican Lee insists, as also extremist House Republicans who opposed the bill last week did, that money for Ukraine is unpopular. Bernie Sanders, independent senator for Vermont, says he agrees with Lee. He says he wants to offer two amendments, one to ensure there’s no money for Israel’s “war machine”. The second is removing a block on aid money for the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (Unrwa), which Israel says has been infiltrated by “Hamas terrorists” stealing funds.
  12. Yeah politics can be rough. Definitely not fun conversations. Especially as of late. yeah I can’t say I know anything about that. I think though the actual subject at hand gets cloudy with these comparisons. hallucinations don’t come from the same parts of the brain as dreams do though. I’ve had several experiences with lucid dreaming, and they are not like a day dream at all. It’s very much still a dream. You just become aware of it. I’ve also experienced what some folks call astral projection. Again nothing like a day dream. I wouldn’t say that you were open to it. Just for conversation sake, if those sounds are not a hallucination, if they are somehow real, then it’s possible that in that state halfway between wake and asleep some find themselves like a radio. In tune with things in your surroundings you normally wouldn’t be. A unrecognized vibration if you will. It to say I believe that, just playing devils advocate. I’ve never once seen any character during a regular dream that I’ve seen during SP. These characters are only common during SP. And you are intertwining things that aren’t really relevant. I was talking directly about the studies and papers written about sleep paralysis. They openly admit technically they just don’t know. And often say things like “the most likely explanation”. And when those theories are held up to actual experiences, they just don’t hold water. I can dig that. We are just talking man. I respect your opinion. I just have a different one. Heck I really don’t have one at all really. I more often then not chalk these subjects up to the category of the unknown. I must admit I’ve wondered why folks who seem to have no interest in the paranormal spend so much time in places like this. Again not to say there isn’t room for you folks there certainly is. I just wonder why? Yeah I’ve been here going on like 18 years. Sometimes it’s a full house. Other times not so much.
  13. Well that sucks, I tried to be civil with you and it failed I asked for a specific and you damn my every word, tell you what I had you on ignore and will add you right back there trolling is something I can do without and yes, I fully recall your need for last word so go nuts with that I hope you feel better and maybe since I bring you such anguish put me on ignore.
  14. Thanks! I used to watch Benny Hill! My fav memory is when he made a Therapist sign read, The Rapist. That and a joke that ended with, "... What's the matter, don't you love me anymore!"😎
  15. As it happens, at the time, both were true.
  16. He wasn't a great man. On the other hand, Chiang Kai-shek was less corrupt and killed fewer people than Mao, which is a problem, because Chiank Kai-shek was very corrupt and killed a lot of Chinese people. I am against hauling down Chiang statues unless the mainland hauls down its Mao statues.
  17. Your grandfather or the stick?
  18. A few years back we had a "nonlinear" member trying to claim almost everything on Mars was evidence of life, I recall members exposing his fails over and over it got really heated a few times , can't recall his name.
  19. jmccr8

This symbolizes modern warfare: this Russian tank got stung by a tiny mosquito at an inconvenient spot and exploded with rage https://t.me/pilotblog/11530 Video in link
  20. Alchopwn

New evidence found for Planet 9

So there's another planetoid out in the Kuiper Belt? Should we be perturbed?
  21. You mean like trying to quash fake stories about Trump having an illegitimate child out of wedlock? I can't think of a single reason why that story need to run! In fact, if that story does run I am certain I would be discussing the poor standards of media reporting, and how they love to smear Trump with any low blow they can get their hands on, even if it's an utter lie! And there would be some poor TDS riddled schmuvk who would be posting on UM about Trump's illegitimate kids despite no evidence.
  22. jmccr8

Regarding the US package, Reuters is referring to anonymous US officials: "The aid package includes vehicles, Stinger air defense munitions, additional ammunition for high-mobility artillery rocket systems, 155 millimeter artillery ammunition, TOW and Javelin anti-tank munitions and other weapons that can immediately be put to use on the battlefield, the officials said, speaking on condition of anonymity." https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-preparing-1-bln-weapons-package-ukraine-officials-say-2024-04-23/
  23. jmccr8

The types of the 400+ vehicles coming from UK in the next aid package is still not completely clear, but Sunak's office already said 160 will be Husky IMVs as shown on the photo. In addition to the 400+ vehicles there will be 60 watercraft included in the package. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/apr/22/rishi-sunak-promises-uks-largest-ever-military-support-package-for-ukraine
  1. Load more activity