Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. C.E.Martin

If it feels strange, measure it!

Samsung S6 and 7 do. You place your finger over sensor and it measures heart rate, o2 and somehow "stress level". (I'm replying on an S7Active)
  3. susieice

susieice

Wow. Just saw in the news that people are starting a fundraiser for a woman injured in a car accident. The driver rear-ended a box truck at a high rate of speed driving a $300,000 2018 McLaren 720S. She wasn't wearing a seat belt. I sure hope this guy has good insurance. It should cover her medical expenses.

4. freetoroam

freetoroam

Brexhithefan

Just made that up, what do you reckon for the title of the next James Bond film? 

1. freetoroam

freetoroam

Would like to see Diane Abbot play Jane Bond, just so I can see her wig come flying off as she sky dives through Catford.

5. acute

acute

I didn't know Prince could play the guitar!

https://youtu.be/6SFNW5F8K9Y

1. Piney

Piney

You never saw "Purple Rain"? 

2. acute

acute

No.

I don't like any of his songs, except for 99 Red Balloons. :yes:

6. joc

Mistakes in Quran?

While others may be confused about your post...I am not! Just sayin' What the Great Lord of the Brain Dope is actually saying is: Really...owners of the Elephant...swarms of flying creatures pelting the enemies of Islam with stones of baked clay? Making them like crops devoured by cattle? Obviously...correct me if I am wrong (I know you will).... What the King of Mind Dope is saying is that the Creativity of the Quran is quite amazing...NOT ...that it is correct or that he supports it...just that the creativity is amazing. slinks off to the dungeon to guard the treasure left therein
  7. Noteverythingisaconspiracy

Franco exhumation expected to cause upset

No one is trying to erase history. We aren't talking about a small headstone here. Many people feel that something like this is "a little" over the top for a dictators grave. I lived in Spain when Franco died. I was too young to remember, but my parents have told me about how happy and relieved most people were when he died.
  8. Aquila King

When does thought transition to belief?

People have settled for less evidence. Just be glad he requested any at all.
  9. Swede

Egyptian Tri-Lobed Disc

Extensive professional experience with lithic recovery, analysis, documentation, experimental replication, and peer-reviewed publication. Not to mention those pesky degrees. And your personal background and assessment qualifications would be? .
  10. joc

Aramco facilities on fire in Saudi Arabia

Hey! WAKE UP! it was inherently, totally, HILLARY CLINTON
  11. Jon the frog

Let him there to remember... erasing history is not a clever way to moving forward.
  12. Post # 772 not only DOESN’T support the idea that Greenland was in front of the PoH/SoG but is also irrelevant to the existence of our genus, dating back to 2.8 million years BP as well as our species circa 300,000 BP. cormac
  13. Jarocal

Egyptian Tri-Lobed Disc

Just say " I have smacked rocks with other rocks and diverse blunt objects a lot". They wpnt listen anyhow...
  14. It astounds me that anyone would claim psychic abilities, seriously, ,but what amazes me more is that the request for evidence was “do you really read minds?”
  15. No, No, and No. Kindly cease your pointless floundering. Your deluded premise is technically unsupportable on numerous levels. Period. At least have the courtesy to minimize wasting site band-width. .
  16. Sir Wearer of Hats

Egyptian Tri-Lobed Disc

Piney knows his Schist, that’s true.
  17. freetoroam

Mystery surrounds orange wristband deaths

Where is the mystery? The police have just got to find where the party was. Then see if they can find who supplied the deadly drug, that will be the hard part.
  18. cladking

Egyptian Tri-Lobed Disc

I gotta believe their favorite was Rock and roll and specifically the stones. Mebbe "Out of Time You don't know what's going on You've been away for far too long You can't come back and think you are still mine You're out of touch, my baby My poor discarded baby I said, baby, baby, baby, you're out of time Well, baby, baby, baby, you're out of time I said, baby, baby, baby, you're out of time You are all left out Out of there without a doubt 'Cause baby, baby, baby, you're out of time The girl who wants to run away, discovers that she's had her day It's no good thinking that you are still mine You're out of touch, my baby, my poor unfaithful baby I said baby, baby, baby you're out of time Well, baby, baby, baby, you're out of time I said, baby, baby, baby, you're out of time Yes you are all left out Out of there without a doubt 'Cause baby, baby, baby, you're out of time You thought you were a clever girl giving up your social whirl But you can't come back and be the first in line, oh no You're obsolete, my baby, my poor old fashioned baby I said baby, baby, baby you're out of time Well, baby, baby, baby, you're out of time I said, baby, baby, baby, you're out of time Yes, you are all left out Out of there without a doubt 'Cause baby, baby, baby, you're out of time Sing your song Baby, baby, baby, you're out of time I said, baby, baby, baby, you're out of time Baby, baby, baby, you're out of time You don't know what's going on You've been away for far too long ...
  19. Orphalesion

Only because this particular Fascist Dictator didn't participate in World War II doesn't mean he wasn't a cruel, brutal Fascist Dictator who killed large numbers of his own country's population (just like the other Fascist Dictators) I mean seriously that's like suggesting the Khmer Rouge weren't so bad, because they didn't participate in World War II either. Or that Stalin wasn't a monster only because he ended up on the Allied side of that particular conflict.
  20. openozy

Schizophrenic or psychic abilities?

I've never promoted anything like that,I was referring to Autism in this case which is not an illness,its a state of being and often a much more enlightened state in many ways.
  21. Your inability to grasp the intent of the dialogues is truly puzzling, particularly for one who professes such "deep insight". Your attempts to infuse your personal interpretations (including deliberate alterations) are hardly convincing. However, of greater significance: Your entire premise is based upon the concept that Plato was a "Christian Prophet" well before the referenced belief system was even established. Kindly present your empirical evidence that: 1) Plato ever considered himself to be a "prophet"; 2) That Plato was somehow engaged in early Judaeo-Christian belief systems. .
  22. Then provide links of your own, which support your claims.
  23. freetoroam

The 50 Worst Cars of All Time

Great piece, very witty reporting. This could have.come straight out of a Top Gear episode. I will say the worse car I have driven is the Fiat 500. An ugly little thing which I never felt safe in. Visuability was poor and the shape reminded me of a big butt. I had it as a hire car for a week while in France and was happy to give it back.
  24. Michelle

Trump’s Loose Lips with Ukraine

The last sentence was, notice the trajectory...
  25. Today
  26. XenoFish

Schizophrenic or psychic abilities?

No. You and one other seem to promote this idea that mental illness means that someone is more 'in touch' with some mystical reality. Sorry, no.
  1. Load more activity