Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Theres one really big problem with that argument. The surgeons photo has been debunked because people were able to replicate the hoax using the same materials they had available back in those days. Adrian shine made a plastic toy submarine and demonstrated just how easily it would be to hoax a picture like that. With the patterson film, however, we are still waiting for someone to craft a similar suit using the same materials, while shooting a film that also looks similar. Nobody has done that, even 40 years later.
  3. freetoroam

I have looked at the candymates who could replace Theresa May, and I think I am going to vote for Trump, can it get any worse? 

4. I don't believe you

You just did.
  5. I don't believe you

.....or, if "God can not be known" People are worshiping unknown Gods? i'm a believer of sorts.. Mostly due to life experiences and feelings. To me "God" is the mystery of all existence and creation. i always come back to the same idea...if the universe was ONE..(a singularity). it still IS. I can't explain God or the Universe.
  6. Mysterious Stone Archway a Time Portal?

Never was a debate over what weapon is more lethal ...a 45 is. He made the statement that I carry a peashooter, unless we start with the premise that the majority of America's police force uses "peashooters", then I take issue with his false and topic de-railing troll comment(s). I assumed this forum was for a serious discussion of the portal site and attempts to locate it. I will move on.
  7. Atheism is incompatible with science

They can be actively or passively managed.
  8. Your quote doesn't confirm what you just said. However, it's clear that the Tartessos culture didn't conquer or dominate Egypt, and it's clear that they didn't make cities like that. So a painting, 500+ years after Plato, proves nothing. Also, Critias didn't say that. Plato wrote that. I know it's pedantic, but there was a real Critias.
  9. Mysterious Stone Archway a Time Portal?

So this has devolved into a p***ing contest about which weapon is more lethal? I guess I like that better than the devolution of many other threads arguments about religion and what is true in the bible and what isn't.
  10. WA passes sanctuary state law

I here you are about to be disMayed. Good luck with that Brexit thingy.
  11. Let's talk history

(May 17) New evidence that early humans ate cooked starches from tubers and rhizomes : https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2019-05/uotw-eeo051719.php .
  12. Spreckels Murder: two new documentaries

Here it is. I had to go offsite and search to find it, oddly enough. It is large and covers years of discussions
  13. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

That will be the most press De Blasio gets this campaign season. That said, he is perfectly healthy, Hillary passed out constantly and I have been assured by the democrats on this forum that she is/was in perfect health and I am sure Nadler gets the same immunity.
  14. no. Critias did not consider the metropolis of Atlantis to be immediately glorious at 9000 years Before-Solon. According to Critias, that was the date (9000 Before-Solon) when the cosmos was set in order by the gods, and also when soil erosion started to occur in Attica. [Crit 114c] So all these, themselves and their descendants, dwelt for many generations bearing rule over many other islands throughout the sea, and holding sway besides, as was previously stated,1 over the Mediterranean peoples as far as Egypt and Tuscany.
  15. Atheism is incompatible with science

The primary and most important control is over ourselves. Only so much that can be done in regards to external events.
  16. Atheism is incompatible with science

Well, you either control and manage circumstance or let'm control and manage you.
  17. XenoFish

I've grown to like the white hair that adorns my scalp.

18. seaturtlehorsesnake

ghosts have invented a way for everyone to have robot bodies but they refuse to share it

19. I don't believe you

No, I don't see it, and this doesn't really address my objection. My same questions apply to the only two commandments you personally think should be looked at. You agree that some of it is toilet paper and is incorrect and evil, but some of it is not. How are you telling the difference? If you don't have an answer to this, then it's difficult not to see the above and some of your other comments as mere preaching.
  20. I expect lines around the block. No shortage of mental illness and people with morbid desires.
  21. I don't believe you

See it? There are only two commandments that anyone should looked at, as the rest of those books you can make toilet paper out of the pages, if one is not so delicate and spoiled by having used charming words, or charming toilet paper all their lives.
  22. I don't believe you

Ha, you don't need to tell me that holy books can be dismissed, I already do that. There's nothing more that we 'need' to reckon with in the holy books we're referring to than there is to reckon with Game of Thrones, and GOT has a lot better story while being no less believable. For the Bible I mostly agree with the old saying, 'what's good in the Bible is not new; what's new in the Bible is not good'; I can get the only things of value I think it contains from many other sources.
  23. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Fat Jerry (Nadler) just passed out at a de Blasio presser today. He's not well...at all. https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Nadler-Congressman-Appears-to-Almost-Pass-Out-at-de-Blasio-Presser--510382851.html Sorry Jerry, karma is tapping you on the shoulder...
  24. Whitesnake - Hey You...You Make Me Rock
  1. Load more activity