Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Daddy won't last in prison if they put him in with the gangs. Pounding child abusers was fun and the guards always looked the other way. He should be beaten just for that haircut though.
  3. Lie? Poor choice of words. All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God means you're a lost sinner. Christians believe the things I said, because the bible says them. Ephesians 5:8 - "For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord." Romans 5:10 - "For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life." Ephesians 2:3 - "fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others." John 8:44 - "You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do." Ephesians 2:12 - "that at that time you were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world."
  4. I believe it already has been made available to them for review.
  5. Salt from the roads goes into the ditch and from there into the streams, along with all the mud and sand washing off the road. Doug
  6. That's why you let them suckers fly.........of course I always have a face shield full of snot.......
  7. I'll keep watching as well, but mostly for the history aspect.
  8. It is because the numbers are symbolic to something else. Such as one example is the Chakras and their are 7. Satan would be the Ego.
  9. Interesting! We really enjoyed the Dublinia exhibit at Christchurch in Dublin during our recent visit to Ireland. They found a Viking settlement when breaking ground for an office building in Dublin. The first floor is Vikings, 2nd floor is Medevil period and the 3rd is archeological exhibits.
  10. mr walker I've asked you a lot of questions that you have yet to answer. Please answer them before writing another nonsensical post dismissing everything I say. 1. What have been my "contradictions" as you claim I have made? 2. What is the connection between having sex with my sister and eating the flesh of the dead? How do they contradict each other? 3. Why don't you stone gays to death? 4. Why don't you stone women who have sex outside of marriage to death? 5. The richest nation in the world is the USA, it's also one of the most religious. Surely that counteracts your argument about poor nations, religion and health? 6. We aren't talking about health we're talking about ethics and morality. I've continually said that religion doesn't play a part in either, I've shown you the latest, most up to date scientific study on the matter and yet you dismiss it because you say you can't compare nations and post some outdated nonsense about Uganda. Stick to the topic at hand. Actual evidence proves you are wrong. Why don't you believe it? 7. I posed you a question about questions 3 and 4. That you ignore the instructions within the bible because you know them to be wrong. If you go against the teachings of the book where you get your morality from then it's not worth using it. If it's not worth using then it is worthless. Explain please how you disagree with this statement. Answer all of these questions, properly and logically without trying to change the subject. Until you do I have nothing more to say to you as I get more sense out of my dog!
  11. Well, I'm not all that content to just 'suspect' anything. The petition for the FISA warrant needs to be surrendered to Congress for review. If the Mueller team wants to use the evidence obtained by the FISA warrant Mueller has to provide proof that the warrant was obtained and used legally. Really there's no getting around this one. Just wait and see what happens, it will come out one way or the other...because it has to.
  12. This has only just started happening the last few weeks, I wasn't asleep but last night I could see people and animals and I was stroking a horse, so strange, I always thought myself psychic, I have had dreams that come true and try reading tarot cards but to too good as I can't remember the cards meanings.
  13. I wonder who that could have been? Anybody we know?
  14. I have heard of the shadow people. That is very spooky to me.lol!! I think I would rather an alien at my bed then a shadow person.lol! I am just curious to why you don't think it is possible that some of these people aren't being abducted by Greys and other extraterrestrial types?
  15. I saw this earlier on the news tonight. It's disturbing to say the least. Those poor children. Goodness only knows what will emerge from this after the story begins to unfold.
  16. If they presented it as established fact, as opposed to HUMINT gathered by an ex-MI6 operative. If it's the latter -- which I highly suspect it was -- then it's entirely legal.
  17. Somebody link me to this hotbed of irrationality. (I'm probably already registered there LOL.) Harte
  18. I am not sure it was Dr.Dre for he is just a pawn and has his own handlers. I am more inclined to believe it was FBI Cointellpro. Tupac and Biggie were on their ways onto exposing a few things so it was of the best interests for those in control to take them out. They had too much of a voice that people listened to. Just like they took out MLK but that is another thread topic.
  19. A couple have been arrested for allegedly keeping their 13 children captive in their California home, chained to their beds with padlocks. Neighbours in Perris near Los Angeles said they were stunned by the arrests of David Allen Turpin, 57, and Louise Anna Turpin, 49, who have been held on charges of torture and child endangerment. Police said their children – aged between 2 and 29 – were found so malnourished they believed they were all children, even though seven of them are adults. https://uk.news.yahoo.com/couple-held-13-children-found-chained-beds-california-home-090244811.html
  20. A 'fit and well' man's attempt to contain a sneeze put him in hospital for a week after he ruptured his throat. The 34-year-old unnamed man found himself unable to swallow or speak when he held his nose as he sneezed, causing a spontaneous perforation of the pharynx. It's an unusual condition that occurs after trauma such as vomiting or heavy coughing. https://news.sky.com/story/mans-throat-ruptured-after-holding-his-nose-during-forceful-sneeze-11209711
  21. I think it's simpler than this...I think the lie...spouted continually as accepted fact...that anyone or thing that leans right is nazi-ism or racist is because the opposition cannot afford to lose any more votes than they already have. If they lose their targeted demographic...those they've kept with these lies and false promises for decades...They are done as a party. Why do you think they desperately need the illegal immigration to continue? To shore up the base they've lost over time. It's one if the reasons they need to demonize Fox news...I've never known a time in my life when so many have been indoctrinated to be terrified of simply hearing a different opinion.
  22. Today
  23. If it's uncorroborated, it won't stand up as compelling evidence in court. Not rocket science. Also -- if Steele didn't know Hillary was funding his work -- why would the FBI?
  24. Hubble Finds Substellar Objects in the Orion Nebula
  1. Load more activity