Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Doing God's will.

And that's what free will is all about, Charlie Brown.
  3. I don't believe you

So I've taken some time to ponder the last few pages of this thread and where it has lead us. Abortion, slavery, marital rape, and I think someone mentioned euthanasia as well. So for it seems that there are two camps. One that says that certain actions are moral or immoral, always and forever. And one camp that says that things are moral until someone labels them as immoral, or illegal. Is that the gist of the argument?
  4. Climate Change is a Hoax

It is not. It won't be.
  5. US threatens to veto UN resolution on rape

I hear they want the monitoring body to come from the delegation from India. JK, but that would be about par for the course where the UN is concerned.
  6. They were an interesting couple.
  7. Climate Change is a Hoax

I appreciate the kind words, boss. I hope it's useful to the readers of the thread.
  8. Doing God's will.

Are you?
  9. Hey folks.. I realize the Warrens have had some mixed givings and recievings in various ends of the spectrum of beliefs. This goes for the end that believes in ghosts and the end that believes ghosts do not and everyone in between. Please lets be respectful here of a person dying, regardless of their legacy in the paranormal. I'm sure the times will come up soon enough to dissect the Warrens and perhaps the Sepra lores. But give a chance for the woman to be buried and honestly, in a way, a closing of an era of spooky that has been in U.S. lore for decades. Hoaxing or not, misguided, misinformed, or perhaps novel and trying to figure out spooky.. Lets leave off that for another day and thread, and leave this one just as a R.I.P. please.
  10. YOU ARE BANNED (Part 7)

https://images.app.goo.gl/aXubSpZfyhcyGoAD6 mmmm hard-boiled eggs! with mashed avocado! chopped tomato! and crispy well-ended bacon!
  11. Doing God's will.

Free will or not, I'm going to live my life as I damn well please.
  12. It's your claim, your burden to prove. Also, I'm not trying to. Equal is good enough for my point to stand.
  13. Doing God's will.

You are choosing to believe that he is, which is not the same as “he”actually is. You are using your free will to believe that it is illogical as a human to not believe that god is not ever spending time with you. You are giving us a snap shot into your beliefs and what being human means to you.
  14. Worldwide Walls

Yeah, I've finally had it with the American right's alternative facts (lies) and their complete refusal to consider anything else. 1. OP means original post. #9 is not the OP. 2. None of those examples demonstrate the claim 'walls are good for stopping illegal migrants'.
  15. The imperative to lean one way or another politically. You can't prove that my political values are less hardwired into me than my Heterosexuality.
  16. 43% of Manchester crimes not investigated

i'm pretty sure such offences are not investigated here either, cops make reports, people file insurance claims, and that is all there is to it. no one is looking for those preps. i know of dozens of cases of stolen cars and cars broken into to, i had that happen to me as well, i never bothered to call cops, they would be useless anyway, nor i needed a report. not once cops called any of those people, and said we found a guy who did it, 1 time a car was found abandoned, burned down, only cuz they came across it, not because anyone was looking for it,
  17. Worldwide Walls

Is there a bug up your butt today? Look at post #9
  18. US threatens to veto UN resolution on rape

What a joke. Guy in war zone says to other guy in war zone "Hey, don't rape that person, there is a UN resolution against it"
  19. Imperative for what? Stronger than what?
  20. They should build a moon base first. That way everything for the mars mission can be thoroughly tested. All within a safe distance to earth.
  21. Worldwide Walls

Can you provide a quote? Because they're not in the article I get from the OP link.
  22. US threatens to veto UN resolution on rape

Good, but I notice some of the provisions had to be removed to prevent the US veto. Blackmailing the UN to prevent care being given to rape survivors just so they can pander to an already fanatical base. I stand by what I said.
  23. No, that the biological imperative is stronger. You can't.
  24. Worldwide Walls

Are you including the many, many examples in the OP?
  1. Load more activity