Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2024/03/27/elon-musk-mars-colony-plan-is-dangerous-illusion/ Professor Martin Rees explains that he doesn't agree with the idea put forward by Elon Musk to build a city on Mars because there are other priorities, such as solving the climate crisis issue and make conditions better for everyone here on Earth. He argues that trying to find an escape route is not a solution to the many problems humans face and the project seems extremely difficult given the conditions on Mars which is much less hospital than the our South Pole here on Earth. I will have to agree with Professor Rees who makes a very strong point on the kind of illusion created when these proposed projects are announced. Some pioneers and scientists could probably live on Mars in some base we could build but the idea we could escape and make Mars hospitable is an illusion. Having said this, I agree with Musk on many other things he says and he does.
  3. Lucia62

30 Vintage Items from the Boomer Era.

wow thanks for the memories, I had a few of them and have seen most of them. BTW still 😍 Hotwheels
  4. I watched aircraft carriers and battleships come into PNSY and cargo ships come up while parked on the beach at Red Bank, but I can't tell how big a ship can be.
  5. Will, I think you have dropped the ball. The discussion is about self-control versus seeking knowledge about God from books. While self-control can be seen as a smaller concept compared to the vastness of understanding God, certain aspects of self-improvement, such as enhancing self-control, could indeed be found in books or through learning. On the other hand, what LG is pointing out is the nature of understanding God is considered beyond human comprehension and cannot be fully contained in a book or any single source of knowledge contrary to your claims, in other words, your belief and understanding of god based on your posting history is quote mining from the UB, the very thing you advocate against is any kind of book learning, yet, it is your sole source on your god construct.
  6. Looks like whatever it is it's on a mud flat.
  7. Apparently I'm a lot more sane than I give myself credit for.
  8. For a person, yes. For a lump of biological matter with no sentience, not really. Yes, by that logic we should be having sex at the same rate we produce sperm. Are you keeping up or are you killing unborn children?
  9. I am now going to blame everything on invisible goblins
  10. The radicals? A 1.2 trillion dollar budget is radical. No it’s evil. Stabbing your constituents in the back after all the BS promises they made I wish I could say was radical, but unfortunately it’s the norm. They can’t account for a great deal of the trillions they already spent. They pretend to have no idea what happened with all the money they sent to Ukraine. Thats cause a great deal of it was laundered back to the establishment types for campaigns. That bill is treason.
  11. Rocks feel pain, morning, noon and night. Just screaming but we can’t hear them because we don’t want to hear them.
  12. Since industrial hemp has been legalized for a couple years, I am wondering if any members here would have some information that is reputable. I have been searching for news concerning any growth of factory and other employment since hemp can provide many uses and items. And it could decrease importing manufactured goods, it could be made in the U.S. Any links would be helpful to me, Thanking and appreciating in advance.
  13. If you have a problem with God take it up with him. Just don’t try to sell me that Christianity supports abortion. it’s funny how nasty you folks get at the idea folks could be held responsible for their actions. Heck really this whole woke movement is just a massive display of a collective God complex. In some cases it’s as though they think they have power over reality.
  14. Are we all not a cluster of cells? Does not a cluster of cells fall short in description? Do you remember the part in the Bible where it says God knew us before we even got to the womb?
  15. The alternative being a group of fat old priests who made up their church to consolidate power and threw out any passages they didn't personally like? Or in its modern incarnation, the respectable face of child molestors?
  16. Today
  17. Which relies on the belief that a cluster of cells constitutes a child. I don't remember that part of the Bible personally.
  18. Grim Reaper 6, Thank you for your kind welcome ☺️ I am happy to be here, reading & learning. Agreed about the Amazon Rainforest, it is very beautiful and irreplaceable. Relieved to see that they hopefully will be getting some help to go up against the logging and other destruction that has been happening.
  19. And how can we have any evidence after thousands of years. What you are saying is correct for a permanent settlement or a village let's say.
  20. Enough about lighthouses please folks - I think it's way past time that this particular line or argument was dropped. The topic of UFOs is vast - we've seen nothing but bickering and arguing about the Rendlesham Forest lights for more than a dozen pages. Let's draw a line under this for everyone's sake and move on. ---------------------------------------------------------------------
  21. That proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the lights the guards initially saw from the East Gate could not have been from the lighthouse nor stars, planets or even a patrol car prank claim that has been debunked.
  22. This is from your same slave master who had no problem killing kids.
  23. Well, who's definition is that? A person is either controlling themselves or they are not. I'll stick with I can be in self-control as much as anyone because if I'm not in control of myself, who the hell is?
  24. And you are missing the point - no-one has ever claimed that the red and blue flashing lights they saw on the forest floor, that prompted them to leave the base via the east gate, were from the lighthouse. But we've explained this to you every day for weeks. You're just trolling your own thread
  1. Load more activity