Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The American Christians that oppose abortion are the Evangelicals, which are very in biblical interpretation. Because, not Christians oppose Abortion,
  3. Skeptoid.com is not credible at all and even supports the Air Force's 1994 and 1997 Roswell reportswhich have been debunked by documented evidence. Look what Skeptoid.com said about the Malmstrom AFB UFO incident. The Malmstrom AFB UFO Skeptoid posted: "And Figel said: But look what Figel has said during his interview. Walter Figel Interview Interview with Colonel Walter Figel, Mar. 8, 2010 Figel confirms, yet again, that he did indeed receive a serious report from a security guard about a UFO hovering over one of Echo Flight's missile silos, seconds after that missile failed. He further confirms that other security teams sent out to investigate, together with missile maintenance personnel, confirmed a UFO presence. RH: What was the demeanor of the guard you were talking to? WF: Um, you know, I wouldn't say panicked, or anything [like that]. I was thinking he was yanking my chain more than anything else. RH: But he seemed to be serious to you? WF: He seemed to be serious and I wasn't taking him seriously. RH: Alright. If it was a large object, did he describe the shape of the object? WF: He just said a large, round object. RH: Directly over the LF (Launch Facility)? WF: Directly over the site. UFOs & Nukes (ufohastings.com) Skeptoid went on to claim: Boeing, the constructor of the Minuteman II, found that this outage, something often accompanied by a spike or surge, coincided with noise coming through the C-53D Logic Coupler interface line, which could cause a transient fault at the launch facility. What could cause this kind of noise? Two causes were suggested: an EMP (electromagnetic pulse, basically a bolt of lightning or other power surge), or simple electrostatic noise. Some 200 panels at Malmstrom's launch facilities were given engineering inspections, and no damage consistent with an EMP was found. Boeing attempted to recreate the failures by doing EMP tests, subjecting the systems to simulated lightning strikes, but all the tests produced negative results. It was found that a line called the Sensitive Information Network could transmit the same noise to all ten missiles in the flight, thus explaining why all ten, and no other missiles outside Echo Flight, were affected. In the end, all Boeing and the Air Force could say was that Echo Flight experienced "some type of adverse power effect". But look at the facts and what Robert Kaminski of Boeing has said: Robert Kaminski Boeing engineer responsible for investigating the missile malfunctions at Echo Flight, “Since this was a field site peculiar incident, a determination was made to send out an investigation team to survey the LCF [Echo Launch Control Facility] and the LFs [Launch Facilities, or silos] to determine what failures or related incidents could be found to explain the cause. The team was made up of qualified engineers and technicians headed by scientific person who was a glaciologist. There were about 5 persons in all that were sent out. After a week in the field the team returned and pooled their data. At the outset the team quickly noticed a lack of anything that would come close to explain why the event occurred. There were no significant failures, engineering data or findings that would explain how ten missiles were knocked off alert. This indeed turned out to be a rare event and not encountered before. The use of backup power systems and other technical system circuit operational redundancy strongly suggests that this kind of event is virtually impossible once the system was up and running and on line with other LCF's and LF's interconnectivity. [After months of investigation,] the team met with me to report their findings and it was decided that the final report would have nothing significant in it to explain what happened at E-Flight. In other words there was no technical explanation that could explain the event. The team went off to do the report. Meanwhile I was contacted by our representative at OOAMA (Don Peterson) and told by him that the incident was reported as being a UFO event—That a UFO was seen by some Airmen over the LCF [sic] at the time E-Flight went down. Subsequently, we were notified a few days later, that a stop work order was on the way from OOAMA to stop any further effort on this project. We stopped. We were also told that we were not to submit the final engineering report. This was most unusual since all of our work required review by the customer and the submittal of a final Engineering report to OOAMA.” Malmstrom AFB Missile/UFO Incident, March 1967 (cufon.org) OOAMA is located at Hill AFB, UT, which was my next base of assignment after my tour in Vietnam.
  4. Her entire rant is based upon the fact that Speaker Johnson worked with Democrats to pass the recent spending bill. She is intentionally lying because Mike Johnson is Anti-Abotion across board So Green is toally wrong. New House speaker pushed for ‘hard labor’ for abortion providers after fall of Roe: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/oct/26/republican-speaker-mike-johnson-roe-v-wade
  5. I didn't know that. The UK is a Christian country (the CofE) yet we permit legal abortions.
  6. It is now crystal clear that Paula Vennells lied to Parliament when she denied Bracknell could remotely alter sub postmasters accounts without their knowledge. Under normal circumstances she would face criminal charges. Under this govt, though, publicly lying has become acceptable. It will be interesting to see the next move.
  7. Like a broken watch, she isn’t wrong, you can’t be a Christian and support abortion.
  8. I don't see or hear them blaming Ds. Just you. Run for office and-then.
  9. Mitt Romney said he was leaving back in September and a whole lot more. He does not like Trump. Our Republican Senator left too last year. This has been going on for a while. Mitt Romney announces he won’t seek reelection as he calls for ‘new generation of leaders’ | CNN Politics
  10. First let me welcome you to the forum, always great see meets new members. I like the design, is fully operational??
  11. Kevin Conde duped a number of debunkers by convincing them that his battered patrol car was used as a prank and debunkers took the bait and ran off with it. Apparently, they were unaware of the rest of the story surrounding the claim of Kevin Conde. Kevin Conde says: "It was fertile ground for a practical joke, and practical jokes are a tradition in the security police. "We just drove through the forest flashing the lights through the fog."It wasn't a UFO, it was a 1979 Plymouth Volare." BBC NEWS | UK | England | Suffolk | UFO lights were 'a prank' Since then, his story had changed. Now, his car wasn't in the forest after all, but on the runway. Question is, why would he be on a runway doing circles without permission from ATC? Latest UFO theory is dismissed "Kevin Conde, who retired as a technical sergeant, stated he wanted to play a prank on one of his colleagues. He apparently drove a battered 1979 Plymouth Volare standard issue American police car down the runway, where he stuck red and green lenses on the spotlights, switched on his loudspeaker and drove around in circles on the runway in the fog while flashing his car lights." "Mr. Conde is unsure exactly when the prank took place, and therefore is not sure if he was inadvertently responsible for the so-called UFO incident." Latest UFO theory is dismissed | East Anglian Daily Times (eadt.co.uk)
  12. Today
  13. NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene's onslaught against Speaker Mike Johnson continued into Wednesday, March 27, as she called him out over his Christian values in a lengthy rant on social media. She also slammed members of the House GOP who voted for the two minibus spending bills, which she firmly opposed on the floor, and the passing of which resulted in her filing a motion to remove Johnson as Speaker on March 22. Taking to the social media platform X, the US Representative for Georgia wrote, "@SpeakerJohnson you can't follow Christ and fund full term abortion clinics. That's the inconvenient truth." "And EVERY Republican in my conference that voted for the $1.2 TRILLION woke, trans ideology, DEI, Open Border Policy, abortion ABOMINATION omnibus that is upset with me, YOU should be outraged that your Speaker made you walk that plank for him in order to pay our military soldiers," she continued. "Instead, under Speaker Johnson the House showed them a future Republican Party that not only did NOT listen to its voters, reminded them that the Swamp has its ways and will never change unless it is forced," she said. Marjorie Taylor Greene branded a bigot after she questions Mike Johnson's Christian faith in fiery rant (msn.com)
  14. You mean the same lighthouse that couldn't be seen from the East Gate from where it all started?
  15. You are missing the point as to why they ventured into the forest in the first place and once again, nothing to do with the lighthouse.
  16. Exactly! And it shows that debunkers have allowed themselves to be duped over the Rendlesham case.
  17. And you are missing the point that they didn't see the lighthouse from the East gate - they only saw it later after they had walked towards the edge of the Forest, by Capel Green.
  18. Not to mention that Lighthouse cycles are all faster than 5-6 seconds. Another is Lighthouses don't shine down.
  19. Actually, the shame can be pinned on Skeptoid.com, Tim Printy, CSICOP, Phil Klass and other debunkers and skeptical websites
  20. You are missing the point that the lighthouse cannot be seen from the East Gate from where the case originates, and that proved the lighthouse was not what they saw in the forest nor in the sky.
  21. Skeptoid is a joke and I have noticed a number of false claims issued from that website that debunkers have used in their efforts to debunk UFO cases. For an example, Skeptoid.com says: "Once we look at all the story's elements without the presumption of an alien spaceship, the only thing unusual about the Tehran 1976 UFO case is that planes were chasing celestial objects and had equipment failures." The Tehran 1976 UFO (skeptoid.com) But look what US intelligence agencies revealed about the 1976 Iranian UFO encounter. joint_chiefs_staff_report.pdf (nsa.gov) dia.mil/FOIA/FOIA-Electronic-Reading-Room/FileId/161710/ us_gov_iran_case.pdf (nsa.gov)
  22. Thanks Very Much/Regards. Alchopwn. to Pass By. Your Comment/Question: *Intellectual Property: ·1-Gearturbine / Patent; Dic. 1991 IMPI Mexico #197187, ·2-Imploturbocompressor; Patent Pending. Note; And the Know How, With the Relevant Detail Engineering Evolution Changes. (And Plenty Global Patent Paper Work Still to do.)
  23. I've never heard of a Roman (intentionally) non-fatal crucifixion. However, the point of the exercise is that it takes so long to die, and therefore offers the potential for use in coercive interrogation. Supposedly, a variant (Palestinian hanging is searchable) is used by modern intelligence services, and also supposedly, either Jacques DeMolay himself or a fellow Templar was nailed to a door for a while. You seem to be talking about it as a judicial punishment rather than an investigative technique. That would be worth digging out if you could. Is it possible that you were thinking of crucifixion as part of a more elaborate fatal execution? For example, crucify the victim for a while and then burn them alive. The crucifixion would not be the cause of death in such a case, but the punishment would still be capital for an exceptionally serious crime (perhaps arson in the hypothetical).
  24. Yeah, could have been a whole lot worse is for sure
  25. I didn’t look it at from that perspective, however now I see your point, and actually Maltesit great sense. I don’t know what the deal is, however it seems you’re probably right they have something on him. Unfortunately, I doubt we will ever know for certain exactly what it is they are hold over his head. Peace Tate.
  26. No-one from the USAF bases had been in the forest in the middle of the night before. Why would they? Whatever prompted them to leave on this occasion, when they approached the cottage at Capel Green they saw the lighthouse - which they had no reason to have expected or to have known about. Thus confounding them.
  1. Load more activity