Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Artificial plant

here usa , Floriduh we have places that do sell wireless cames some wifi and some around 100.00 or less, depends on how serious a person is and budget, im a packrat and no mcgyver but putz things together, if i needed a surveillance cam cheap/free i would use one of my countless old digital cams, wire it up and go. my point was this threads case can be solved fairly easy, one doesnt have to jump to paranormal is the only possible answer.
  3. The Bats ghost theory....

Butting in, but I've heard teenage girls energy can spark paranormal activity.You have to admit some are pretty evil.
  4. Help. On cam Orbs and I think ghost

Looks like light over the stove to me.
  5. The Bats ghost theory....

The family knew members from a couple of clubs here,they always showed the family respect,I think they were in awe of them lol.
  6. Deep, deep history

That's why its deep.
  7. I don't believe you

Let's face it. There will never be proof that will satisfy everyone. Personal experience really amounts to nothing. Legit evidence will most likely never be found. All that's left is belief itself. A person will however seek validation/confirmation of their beliefs. The only thing we can see is the results of belief. Because beliefs are a framework for our perception of reality. Not all beliefs are good, not all bad. It just depends on the belief itself.
  8. US threatens to veto UN resolution on rape

Yeah, she isn't packing a full tool bag I am thinking. Not going to bang those cage bars any longer, the screaming person behind them gets too enraged. She was right about Croatia though, I never went to that place, for some reason I thought she was from BH but that was the pyramid guy.
  9. The Bats ghost theory....

rat, why girls over boys? ozy, weird i guess its a personal perception thing, im not sure why but i have been around a lot of bikers, i have no idea who were 1%ers, some were. i never got vibes or saw people flee their presents, but some would have loved that, robotic jew, while its presented worse than cheddar Richard early morning dj tripe, where theres smoke theres fire, my wife has a PhD in the related areas and has written papers on such things, she did work on EMFs before it was mainstream.....
  10. I don't believe you

In the wrong way and it's icky.
  11. Climate Change is a Hoax

Since Heartland is against AGW what did you reference them for in your paper? Their data?
  12. I don't believe you

But, but... this thread believes in YOU!
  13. The Bats ghost theory....

Here you go Bats. http://www.richardwiseman.com/resources/ghost-in-machine.pdf
  14. The Screws are tightening on Iran

There isn't much difference between the two nations militarily but Iran can draw on the possibility of enrolling army reserves from a population 10 times larger. I don't want anyone with nukes , the main point I was making is that andthen regularly quotes the total destruction of anyone, but specifically Iran in many cases, in a war against Israel and the only way I can see that happening is via nuclear strikes. The hypocrisy on his behalf, which I'm calling him out on, is that in his mind it's not OK for the mad Mullahs to have nukes but the 'safe and sound' nation of Israel can have them safely tucked away until they need to use them to repel its enemies.
  15. I don't believe you

Well was there ever a time when something wrong wasn't considered wrong? I ask because it's pretty obvious that today a lot of people are doing wrong, that isn't considered wrong.
  16. The Bats ghost theory....

There were 3 teenage girls,two teenage boys and me as a teenager.This family was considered as the worst welfare case by DOCS(welfare) in NSW here.They were not druggies or drunks,but outlaw bikies didn't mess with these people.The vibes these people gave off,well, if you got on a train with them everybody would leave the carriage,yet they were quite a friendly family.DOCS were too scared to remove the kids from the home and I don't blame them.You would be hard pressed to find a similar family World wide,but I'm sure they exist.They are one of the reasons paranormal stuff doesn't phase me.Just to add I grew up in a respectable home with dad as the Mayor of our area,I was going with one of the girls, much to my families horror lol.
  17. I don't believe you

I don't believe this thread.
  18. I already provided 2 papers. I was ignored. Apparently ice cores tell more than the archaeological record.
  19. Help. On cam Orbs and I think ghost

It looks like under unit spot lights.
  20. Hate Crime at Major US University

This is how meme magick works. You can manipulate a lot of people that way. Just by spreading ideas attached to otherwise meaningless images.
  21. Robot news presenter launched on Russian TV

Why not putin or kim jong-un or this https://images.app.goo.gl/DUHERNzc7e6oqETDA
  22. I don't believe you

Will, it is about how an argument is supported with the facts, do you have an argument ? News flash, just because there is a law doesn't automatically mean everyone is on board for it. Jim Crow is a case in point.
  23. Titan Has Deep Lakes

I don't think that document is what you think it is. Reading it, it is not a regulation document. The first section (part A) is fairly recognisable to anyone who uses scientific (and possibly engineering) S.O.P.s and is a general safety guideline in to the safe use of space based nuclear reactors. It does make reference to relent regulations, but is not, in itself, a regulation document. The second section, Part B, of the document is specifically about the operation of a single type of reactor, the SP-100 as shown by this quote form Part B section 1.3: The SP-100 was a small fission reactor, very different from the radioisotope thermoelectric generator's used by NASA's deep space probes. The SP-100 was never flown and was terminated as a project in 1994 (see wikipedia).
  24. Replace one word in a movie title with Bacon!

Bacon with a Vampire The Bacon of Miss Jean Brodie Bacon in Seattle How Green was my Bacon
  25. Word Association from the Last Letter

extra-supramolecular > recognition
  1. Load more activity