Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. This doesn't look good. It seems this is a plot to have Trump Epsteined in jail. I wonder if anyone has thought about what happens the day after Trump is murdered in prison. They create a martyr. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/democrats-move-strip-trump-secret-service-protection/ Democrats want Trump dead. House Democrats on Friday moved to strip President Trump of his Secret Service protection if he is convicted. Democrat Rep. Bennie Thompson introduced a resolution that would terminate Trump’s Secret Service protection. The legislation dubbed the “Denying Infinite Security and Government Resources Allocated toward Convicted and Extremely Dishonorable (DISGRACED) Former Protectees Act would apply to all Secret Service protectees convicted and sentenced under felony charges. “The DISGRACED Former Protectees Act would terminate Secret Service protection for individuals who otherwise qualify for it upon sentencing following conviction for a Federal or State felony,” the announcement said. “It is regrettable that it has come to this, but this previously unthought-of scenario could become our reality. Therefore, it is necessary for us to be prepared and update the law so the American people can be assured that protective status does not translate into special treatment —and that those who are sentenced to prison will indeed serve the time required of them,” Democrat Rep. Bennie Thompson said according to the Washington Times. Second Source: Washington Times You’re on your own: Dems want to send Trump to prison without Secret Service protection https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2024/apr/19/should-donald-trump-keep-secret-service-protection/
  3. Sometimes you must do these kinds of things. Kill them and use the meat for the needy. On the topic of geese, this marks the 4th year that 2 geese have came to my house (we have a part of land that used to be a pond but is now more of a wetlands with standing water). Each year the same 2 geese come and lay their eggs. They just hatched the other day. so now they walk around with 6 cute little chicks. They know I am not a threat and each year accept me more. This year I was able to pet the male once.
  4. i'll belittle it all!!!! it's all BS! this is what i believe! do you feel a need to attack my belief? do you feel you have the right to? now what?
  5. Kenemet

The Nelson's Chamber Cartouche

Assumption, but you can consider the drawings with the "stick" to be the oldest. Since that time, the chamber has been visited more than once and I believe there's some "modern-ish" graffiti there (1800's and so forth). So it's hardly been in a pristine condition. In addition, red paints like the ones used by the Egyptians do fade and vanish. If you go in and photograph and use the right filters, you can sometimes recover some of the image. So the area has not been hermetically sealed nor has it been off-limits (and until about the 1930's there was little effort to police the activities around the Giza pyramids.)
  6. Of course Omar is proud of her daughter for being a racist. ep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) is “enormously proud” of daughter Isra Hirsi’s arrest during an anti-Israel protest, she said Friday in her first public comments since the 21-year-old was busted in New York City. “I am enormously proud of my daughter,” the far-left “Squad” congresswoman wrote on X. Omar then detailed Hirsi’s history with activism, going back to her teenage years, which culminated Thursday with her suspension from Barnard College and arrest during a disruptive anti-Israel protest at Columbia University. https://nypost.com/2024/04/19/us-news/ilhan-omar-proud-of-isra-hirsis-arrest-at-columbia-anti-israel-protest/
  7. He had this posted on his Linkedin profile.
  8. ...By the by, nobody knows what Ancient Language sounded like and nobody knows what the equivalent of any sound in our alphabet might have looked or sounded like. You not only can't translate sentences, you can't translate words, and you can't even translate letters. Many of the Egyptian words were logograms. And they all broke Zipf's Law which Egyptologists didn't notice because of bad methodology. I may be wrong and they may be right but I used proper scientific methodology and they did not. I believe good methodology led to the correct interpretation of the physical evidence.
  9. Dejarma

Stopping Illegal immigrants

like what?
  10. So, you accuse me of belittling and laughing insultingly at paranormal believers? And then take that to racism? You will now QUOTE where I belittled or laughed or insulted paranormal fans. And also tell us why you didn't report it rather than turning it into a petty drama on thread. If you can't come up with any suitable evidence (how ironic) be a grown up and apologise. BTW, I see you did the same thing to TashaMarie earlier in the thread - are ad hominems getting out of control with you?
  11. Dejarma

Squatters take over Gordon Ramsay's £13m London pub

the only reason this has happened is because squatters know what they can get away with. if the law was one is legally allowed to beat the crap out of someone squatting then they wouldn't be there squatting.. simple
  12. Actually, Setton, you could protest against the US and encounter no problems - especially on college campuses.
  13. Tatetopa

Lots,
  14. Scholar4Truth

Louis Gossett Jr. Passes.

Louis Gossett Jr. Died of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) (msn.com)
  15. GlitterRose

Hair orb??

It is interesting that many people see the same things. My partner reported the furry black blob to me at one point. They are like the spiders that are too large to be possible. They disintegrate slowly after your eyes are open for a bit.
  16. Dejarma

it has nothing to do with working harder- what does 'working harder' mean to you in this context? i'm talking about being logical & rational with regards to investigation... not working harder.. but hey, what do i know!?!? 😉
  17. Jon Ellison

The Nelson's Chamber Cartouche

The Rowe drawing seems to be the most accurate depiction of the real pyramid painted wall, including cross hatching where the plaster is applied. As can clearly be seen in the previous photo.
  18. Sir Wearer of Hats

I agree, there has to be a reason people in a small, easily patrolled island aren’t working harder to stop illegal immigration.
  19. You're on the right track, Al. hibal balloon launch schedule - Search (bing.com) HIBAL (High Altitude Balloon), a fascinating project from over 60 years ago, was a joint effort between Australia and the United States. Its purpose? To keep tabs on weapons developments in other countries, not by flying over them, but by testing the air at extremely high altitudes. Imagine sticking your nose out of the top window of your house to catch a whiff of what the people three doors down were cooking—it was a bit like that! The Americans were particularly interested in the French nuclear testing happening in the Pacific. They aimed to detect trace elements in the air, which could reveal whether the tests involved hydrogen bombs or atom bombs. The HIBAL balloons, massive structures reaching up to 100 meters in diameter, carried a payload ... ------- I'm pretty sure the teachers could have figured out what that was - that and the fact it has a trailing payload hanging off of it ya, know? teachers are not totally daft. And no, they don't fly 5 at a time. And there were none that landed near the school. And as to whether or not they can take off again after they landed,,,, "Retrieving the payload after the balloons crashed to earth was another challenge. The recovery crew had to track the balloons from an aircraft and guide the ground crew to collect the payload. Sometimes, the payload would be dragged by its parachute faster than they could drive out to reach it." Ahhhh, no. It does not take off again once it has landed, and the payload taken. I saw a complete schedule of take-off and landings for the whole project. I'll see if I can find it.
  20. Dejarma

maybe i'm a bit thick but i can't see how the above has anything to do with what i asked in the OP- i'm confused... would you agree with what i said in the OP?
  21. Today
  22. Dejarma

oh no come on man, don't reply to me with 'just a link'! read the link & tell me what YOU think
  23. Btw., boys and girls, I don't believe the Richat Structure has anything to do with Atlantis. Still, I do like the Plato Project site, just because the creator suggests that the common translation of Plato's texts is incorrect.
  1. Load more activity