Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Atheism is incompatible with science

I've never seen so many people craving to believe that something does not exist. As if it is a matter of great importance to them. Understand why you have that attitude, and the resolution will come to you. What folly it is, to try and prove something like this in the negative.
  3. Atheism is incompatible with science

Nothing to do with MW
  4. Atheism is incompatible with science

That rant is more a commentary on you. I certainly believe quite a bit I can't prove, and anyone who doesn't, is off their cruet.
  5. Atheism is incompatible with science

Nope, the great irony here is that there are a bunch of people claiming that I am pretending to non-existent knowledge, when it is clear to me, that they are guilty of that very thing, pretending to know that I don't have that knowledge. Only ego allows such presumption. You don't, and cannot know whether I am being truthful, and are defaulting to "untruthful" or "deluded". But, perhaps ignorance is bliss.
  6. Atheism is incompatible with science

Well you finally got your 15 minutes of fame and you are the shadow of MW. Yawn.
  7. Atheism is incompatible with science

Sure, when pigs fly. Habitat, you've already admitted you believe things you can't prove and that you can not produce any evidence to back any of them up. Sounds like one too many kangas banged off the old bonnet.
  8. Atheism is incompatible with science

Ha ha ha ha ha... You are blowing smoke out your ego.
  9. Atheism is incompatible with science

Not provable if there is no other witness or evidence.
  10. Atheism is incompatible with science

There you go, a desperate attempt to discredit me by a false comparison.
  11. Atheism is incompatible with science

That's a real possibility and provable by collateral evidence and, thus a poor analogy.
  12. Atheism is incompatible with science

A true sceptic has doubts, but does not draw a conclusion. The anti-woo ratbags have a distinct per-disposition to rush to negative judgement ! They aren't sceptics, I am far more the sceptic.
  13. Atheism is incompatible with science

Oh hogwash, why do you care if someone else doesn’t want to risk the investment? What is it to you? Will you are not honest, what do you really want to say?
  14. No, they don't. Our solar system moves in and with the Orion Spur, our spiral arm, as they both orbit the Galactic center. It doesn't get closer. The Fibonacci spiral has nothing to do with our movement. Show me the telescopic data that we are getting closer to Sag.A. You can't. We aren't.
  15. Atheism is incompatible with science

You're peddling something worse than pseudo science. You're actually preaching your own personal religion. Yes there is. Physics. Just like Walker who claims to know God is real and an advanced alien. Peas in a pod.
  16. Atheism is incompatible with science

It is not my doing if that is the case. That you reject it as a possibility, is again, only a commentary on you.
  17. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Heh, you clarified it pretty well. After Mueller's report said it was up to Congress decide, Trump clammed right up and is stopping any of his minions from speaking. This declassifying to attack his attackers should give the public and congress some answers that he has been so recently working so hard to hide. Mainly, "What were all the reasons why the FBI and intelligence agencies had to investigate him for in the first place?", "What all did they find that caused them to continue the investigation?", and "What were the thoughts of the professionals that were investigating him?" Hearing them from the actual mouths of the investigators under oath should be interesting.
  18. Atheism is incompatible with science

Of course they have--that's why they are here--this is their backyard. The hall has been rented and the orchestra engaged and, Alas! Poor Habitat has two left feet.
  19. Atheism is incompatible with science

If I see a burglar trying to climb through my window, that is objective proof to me, there is no faith involved, though I can't produce any evidence, he had gloves on and didn't leave prints !
  20. Atheism is incompatible with science

When it comes to the afterlife, when it comes to God, there is no evidence of a return on investment. There are no guarantees. Risk is involved when investing. If they invest in something other than the afterlife, other than God, then if an investment (that wasn't made) in the afterlife pays off, they lose. That's the difference.
  21. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Trump Orders FBI, CIA To "Fully Cooperate" With Barr; Grants "Full And Complete Authority To Declassify" https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-05-23/trump-orders-fbi-cia-fully-cooperate-barr-authorizes-full-and-complete-authority Things are about to get very real.
  22. Atheism is incompatible with science

You are the one wearing the badge of ignorance, the not knowing kind. God hides things only tells the “special folks” you being the self appointed bringer of truth, you sound like MW. You are better than this.
  23. Atheism is incompatible with science

Common sense dues not say to embrace the irrational to seek answers. That's delusional.
  24. Atheism is incompatible with science

Oh yes I do !
  25. Atheism is incompatible with science

Of what? Your navel? Faith is something you can't prove to anyone else--which is perfectly fine, just don't expect any medals for it.
  26. Atheism is incompatible with science

Not at all, scoffers are not sceptics, they have made up their minds. Or wish they could !
  1. Load more activity