Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 43% of Manchester crimes not investigated

More like the number of crimes is rising.. Crime will rise there, its Manchester ffs. Some parts are just riddled with crime. What gets me about some of these reports is they try to make out it is the police fault that there is so much crime there. NO, its the low life scum who choose crime over careers and who think society owe them everything. Central government funding?? Yeah = how about tax payers money. Build a wall around those low lifes and let them fund for themselves. Why should my hard earned money be taxed to fund for more police to deal.with areas of low lifes who are already sponging off us! . . . .and breath.
  3. OverSword

It's cold outside, there's no kind of atmosphere, I'm all alone more or less.

Name that tune

4. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

It's no wonder presidents always have so many advisers. They made excuses for Obama about feeling his way around his first two years in office. They said to let him get his footing. He got his footing alright...
  5. Climate Change is a Hoax

And Myhre can write a Paper without mentioning collisions? Who is being "intellectually dishonest" ?
  6. Climate Change is a Hoax

And Myhre can write a Paper without mentioning collisions?
  7. Mathematics Brain Teasers.

I'm sure there is in Dublin but I've been in West Cork for the last week - it's been mixed. Some lovely sunny days between being overcast or low cloud mist. But we'll take it all as we find it.
  8. Very interesting, that INKA DAIRY link. Wonder also what the origin would be ... For ink (inke, inkt, inker, encre) could be 'In-ga', like the ink goes into the paper and linnen? Or 'hang', like it hangs on other surfaces? Or 'in-keer', like it turns into the surface? What is used with dairy proces is the 'karnton' (keeren ton) , in an earlier version handled with the 'zwengel' -> zwaai-hengel Maybe the word Inka is to be found from the proces. Then who knows hink, henk could be used to handle the machine making the butter. https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karnen mind the name of the dairy company A kind of second meaning for 'Hinken': with hobble as we know it still?
  9. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Have you read any of the report? Like at all? There is a ton of evidence of conspiracy, never mind collusion. Just not enough to convict. I think you are confusing collusion and conspiracy. Collusion is undeniable, but collusion has no basis in law and as such was not investigated. Conspiracy was investigated. I suggest a quick search to find out the definition of collusion and you'll soon realise that many of the campaign connections with Russia fit the definition perfectly. The Trump Tower meeting was criminal, according to Mueller, with the only reason for Jr not being indicted being that it would be hard to prove that Jr knew it was illegal. That's pretty damning, wouldn't you say? I seem to remember pretty much every Republican on here moaning about Hillary being let off for that exact reason. Have they all suddenly changed their minds? It's so weird that people are acting as though the report completely cleared Trump and his campaign. Madness to be honest.
  10. Let's talk history

Nothing that would stop a 30 inch bar with a .63 full chisel on it.
  11. I wish we could deport those at the very top, but we’re stuck with them. Although, we don’t have to suffer those of little character to enter into this nation. According to Washington: In his December 02, 1783 “Address to the Members of the Volunteer Association and Other Inhabitants”, he states: “The bosom of America is open to receive not only the Opulent and respectable Stranger, but the oppressed and persecuted of all Nations And Religions; whom we shall welcome to a participation of all our rights and privileges, if by decency and propriety of conduct they appear to merit the enjoyment.” And Finally in a August 21, 1790 “Letter to the Hebrew Congregation at Newport”, he says: “ The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy — a policy worthy of imitation. All possess alike liberty of conscience and immunities of citizenship. It is now no more that toleration is spoken of as if it were the indulgence of one class of people that another enjoyed the exercise of their inherent natural rights, for, happily, the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance, requires only that they who live under its protection should demean themselves as good citizens in giving it on all occasions their effectual support.” People that illegally cross the border do not meet those requirements.
  12. Gender neutral boats for Scotland

They'd probably just leave, "Yep this planet seems to be having an identity crisis."
  13. Climate Change is a Hoax

I've interacted with you in this thread multiple times. Tells me all I need to know about your intellectual capability and honesty. Full marks for optimism, though. He states that a 'test calculation' (which of course he doesn't show) illustrated that it had to do with the occupation probability of the CO2 energy states. Seems legitimate. Except not really. Generally, in a scientific paper, you're supposed to back up your assertions. Of course, in a PDF blog post, Reinhart can do anything.
  14. CIA classified book on Jesus

I absolutely have to read this book, it sounds like a hilariously entertaining read.
  15. The Bats ghost theory....

These type of sightings I think are peoples thoughts.They go to a battle field and expect to see soldiers ghosts and do.What about unexpected sightings of other stuff that later means something to the viewer,I can't see that as a made up thought form.But what if it is,its very real to the person seeing it.So its not a "real"ghost,well Bats, ghosts aren't flesh and blood "real"so what difference does it make?Either way they will never be filmed imo.
  16. {un}holy haiku - 3rd Edition

charge old batteries 'til chargeless then recycle worth their weight in lead
  17. Let's talk history

I think sign was universal and only remained on the Plains after contact. There are old Moravian and Quaker accounts of using sign on top of Capt. John Smith mentioning it. I did record all the instances where sign was recorded East of the Mississippi. But it was lost with the rest of my papers while I was in prison.
  18. Gender neutral boats for Scotland

Imagine if aliens did visit to probe us, poor things would not know where to start, or rather if to start.
  19. Jussie Smollett Free of Charges

Figured this would happen. https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/23/us/osundairo-brothers-jussie-smollett.html
  20. Venezuelan Revolt on the Horizon?

This is from YOUR link, duck: "Officials loyal to Maduro have banned the largest opposition parties from participating and the most popular opposition candidates are imprisoned or in exile." Do I need to see any more, Duck...? NYET!!! And YES, Duck, the election was PROPERLY denounced as rigged before it was held and if you can't see why exiling and imprisoning the most popular opposition candidates is rigging the election BEFOREHAND, then I'll just chalk it up to you being you. No, and I won't try to, either. Maduro and Chavez gave away Vn resources while their own people go hungry... that's TREASON!
  21. A slave bible

This exhibition would be very interesting to see. Amazing how religion is so consistently used for abject evil.
  22. Is Handwashing As Important As They Say?

Poke's you with my dirty Swedish hands
  23. Let's talk history

Yes, Goddard has performed some truly in-depth research and addresses the complexities involved. It really is an intricate weave. In regards to consonant interchange, one could also include the Central Algonquian P-B shift and the CH-J shift. The difficulty with these is that they are apparently recent (Fur Trade era), may be more dialect related, and, due to the era, subject to both speaker expression and listener interpretation. The dropping of initial vowels also occurred. And Hopewell complexity: Indeed so. Given just the geographical span involved, the lifeways and languages involved were quite varied. It is interesting to speculate upon the day-to-day inter-group interactions and the rather convoluted trade networks. One also wonders how much of a role sign language may have played. Edit: Typo.
  24. Link I had no idea that the IRS had been asked to do so.
  25. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Not a 'set-up'. It means the way his prosecutorial powers were structured. The way they were set up. Get me? When you aren't permitted to make a decision on whether someone is guilty, the next best thing is declaring that they are not not-guilty. Basically what I've been saying: declaring that he committed obstruction without actually declaring it. It was a political way around the restrictions imposed by the DoJ.
  1. Load more activity