Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I don't believe you

gee piney people better get the life of not believing Satanism
  3. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

Yeah and imagine the political consequence of an unsuccessful attempt or wounding.
  4. I don't believe you

I have no idea what you mean. Shirley, you jest!
  5. What leaders of the world? Who unites North Korea and the US or Russia and China? And what about the amateur community of astronomers? They have never reported things like motherships or alien spacecraft and they have better coverage than anyone. I did, you asked if I accept the balloon claim, and I stated, yes amongst other things like war nerves from previous attacks in recent days. There is nothing to actually show any craft was fired upon.
  6. I don't believe you

Any Buddhist Priest will tell you Issa was a Russian Theosophist fraud.
  7. I don't believe you

really don`nt want to know the Satanist cult in a belief of a devil
  8. What is your stance/opinion @JessicaButerfly? What are you basing this off of to back up these up. Basically, what has motivated you to post?
  9. Paul, I am so sorry for your loss, I lost my sister to murder too. I hope that what happened with the keys and pictures falling brings you comfort, and helps you get through your days that is all that matters. All the best to you.
  10. Giant impact caused difference between Moon’s hemispheres
  11. Stop using sad scrunchy face emojis with mine!
  12. I don't believe you

Am I the only one who see's the sheer absurdity of all this?
  13. I don't believe you

Don't call him George. Call him something else. Please.
  14. Russia probes II -- The Mueller Report

The disruption and damage from an event like that would not be inconsequential to our country nor end quickly. I suppose you could be grounded in reality and still be a sociopath or dystopian.
  15. I don't believe you

even Buddhist knows the life of Jesus https://reluctant-messenger.com/issa.htm
  16. I don't believe you

Actually, I wanna poke him in the belly like the Pillsbury Doughboy, then hug him and squeeze him and call him George!
  17. I don't believe you

If the event was even in the original Matthew, which it probably wasn't because it was pure Zoroastrian, God would of sent Samael from his High Court.
  18. I don't believe you

Mar-tin-I, Frank, finest kind!
  19. NASA's Juno Finds Changes in Jupiter's Magnetic Field
  20. Climate Change is a Hoax

This is a good TED talk on the fallacy of running a first world industrialized nation on renewable energy. Worth watching for information when you need to show the "sky-is-falling" crowd what reality looks like. There is not enough viable locations or area to put up all the windmills you would need. Doug talks about all the windmills he sees along I-70. Yeah all subsidized by the American taxpayer and the electrical customers. And he never mentions the gas turbine generators that have to run at low fire for those times when the wind doesn't blow. Thank God that there is very little land in the USA where the wind blows enough to "justify" putting up those ugly bird killing monstrosities.
  21. I don't believe you

Come on. Don't you just want to give your heart, soul, and sanity to the little guy?
  1. Load more activity