Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. PA is not an American and who do you really think Hawken will vote for?
  3. Nah, it costs more than that per week to rent a shoe box.
  4. Estonia pioneers instrument for Comet Interceptor mission through Prodex
  5. cormac mac airt

Revisiting God Constructs

Pretending to study the Bible with full-blown incompetence, how humiliating for you. You should be pitied. cormac
  6. Hmm, I just looked up return flights from Buenos Aires to London. They take 17 hours and cost about 2000 pounds, so add another 400 for cheap rent of an apartment in Buenos Aires. Does that wind up getting you ahead or not Londoners? Inquiring minds want to know the logistics?
  7. Electronics engineer fitting Plato to his own personal favorite theory (Richat.) Harte
  8. Video shows flashes in sky near location where Israel struck https://www.cnn.com/videos/world/2024/04/19/israel-strike-inside-iran-video-ctm-vpx.cnn
  9. godnodog

Current Ukrainian counteroffensives

it seems that Ukr managed to shot down a Russian Tupolev-22M3
  10. Piney

Atlanteans

I'd hit him with Roanoke at least once a month.
  11. The Puzzler

Atlanteans

Was thinking of Hanno. Good find.
  12. 4 years of college and all that.
  13. Antigonos

The Nelson's Chamber Cartouche

It’s telling that he felt the need to bring in reinforcements from GHMB.
  14. Could be; rumor has it that he had some strange eating and drinking habits. That sort of diet might turn Mr Happy into Mr Melancholy. Probably those, too, were "tests."
  15. Antigonos

Revisiting God Constructs

Only someone like you would equate knowledge with blindness.
  16. Harte

Atlanteans

Jaylemurph couldn't even dream of being as arrogant an ass as me. He just got tired of answering the same questions over and over. That's why I periodically asked him about the Lost Colony of Roanoke, which proves I'm the bigger arrogant ass. Harte
  17. Piney

Atlanteans

You forgot one of your oldies and goodies.
  18. Harte

Atlanteans

Feeling generous today. Here's more for your collection. Harte
  19. Today
  20. Harte

The Harte Mark III

I started posting them in the Harte Mark III - B's thread I made. Link below. Harte
  21. Trelane

Atlanteans

No. That's not how this works. YT videos are simply not a good way to bolster your claims. I mean , if you were dong research for a university class, most professors would fail you if all you had for reference are YT videos. You are making some pretty wild claims. You have to provide solid evidence (not links to flippin' videos) to back up you claims. Also, any books from GH are also not a great idea to help your case either. He dabbles in pseudo-science, very poorly argued pseudo-science at that.
  22. Projection again? I'd say. At least he studied the history and culture behind the prophets. Not commentary from those ignorant of it.
  23. An artist who was made homeless after being evicted by his private landlord in London has started effectively commuting from Argentina where the rent is so much cheaper that it covers the cost of air fare. Andy Leek, 38, whose Notes to Strangers works are pasted on to walls and junction boxes across more than 20 British and European cities, has moved to Buenos Aires where the rents are several times cheaper and he travels back to the UK roughly every two months for work. The flight costs less than a monthly train season ticket between Bristol and London. https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2024/apr/19/artist-evicted-by-london-landlord-cuts-rent-by-commuting-from-argentina
  24. Piney

Atlanteans

I don't want to see a video. I want to see dates and dating methods.
  1. Load more activity